The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+Unique Like Me ++ Part 1 :: by Harlequin13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

+Unique Like Me ++ Part 1 :: by Harlequin13 Empty
PostSubject: +Unique Like Me ++ Part 1 :: by Harlequin13   +Unique Like Me ++ Part 1 :: by Harlequin13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:49 pm

++Unique like Me++

Part 1

The city was silent as the night had deepened into midnight yet there was always something happening. Always someone looking for trouble, there was always the damsel in distress and she was it. She was the unfortunate soul that was silenced into night and followed by the shadows of the injustice. She was in the dire need of help and maybe even more, she needed someone to help but all her screams came to deaf ears. Who could help her now?

Abeni’s POV

“H-HELP” The sound of my cracking voice echoed off the walls of the nearby buildings but yet they were not heard. The alleys had become a maze and I was the hopeless mouse with no direction, I glanced back as the two men ran after me. I tripped; falling into a puddle but immediately was back on my feet and started off once more. Tremors from their large feet made me panic as it became more louder, I shook my head, tears threatening to come out but I held it in like I did all the time.

A dead end, how cliché, I turned my head to see my attackers smirking cockily, “Looks like our little flower bud is trapped!” the short on exclaimed, laughing sickly as he came close but stopped short. My eyes closed tightly, “No...No...”I whispered to myself, helplessly. “No…NO!!!” My eyes opened wide as my scared face had become feral and growling. The men backed away as my eyes glowed and narrowed, a blast of green energy blast came at them, executing them in an instant, I backed away as my eyes went back to normal, I fell to the ground, energy used up, she winced as a pair of feet came down and towards me.

Logan’s POV

I rolled around in bed uneasily, pulling the sheets up and over my face and body. Memories flashed through my head continuously, I shook my head as my claws came out and slashed at the sheets, sending them into a rippling mess.

I sat up, panting; I glanced around and then downwards to the bits of green fabric. I sighed inwardly, getting out of bed in frustration. I suited up into my costume, maybe some villains had late time hours or maybe some humans were just robbing a little girl. I just needed something to get my mind off well…my mind. I needed to stop thinking about Jean and her beautiful red hair, I needed to stop thinking about the past and start thinking about now. I needed to stop thinking all together!!

I walked silently through the halls but stopped as Jean poked her head out her door and sleepily rubbed her eyes, she looked over to me, “Logan…? Where are you going at this time?” she asked, walking towards me, her hour glass figure swaying and her silky green gown swayed lightly in the wind. I stared, shaking my head and turned my head away, “Just going to get some air, Jean. Don’t worry.” I say, softly as I feel her slender fingers touching my shoulder, Jean leaned up and kissed my cheek, “Please do…” she whispered into my ear, and I shivered at her voice but only nodded and started off.

Once I arrived outside, I immediately jumped onto my motorcycle, kicked the stand up and started up the motorcycle and drove out of the driveway and down the road. I shook my head trying to clear my head, the beat of the wind against my face helped but I stopped enjoying it once I heard a scream of help. My eyes narrowed as I drove faster into the city, I heard the scream and parked my motorcycle. I jumped onto a building roof top; I glanced down towards the alley. I studied the girl; I could only see the top of her head which seemed to be like silk strings of black shuffling over her mocha skin.

But then something amazing happened, I couldn’t believe it as energy blast shot out her eyes and toasted the two men. I stared in a daze but eyes averted to the girl as she fell to the ground, unconscious. I immediately jumped down and got a full view of her, she was beyond beautiful! Her smooth mocha skin glowed as the moonlight had came upon her, her shoulder length black silky hair swayed and bunched up, her bangs covered her eyes. She wore night shorts that came up to her thighs, her long pale blue t-shirt was bunched up so her fit mocha stomach could be seen and two golden bracelet hung from her wrist.

I got over her beauty though as I picked her up in my arms, she was so light like an angel’s feather and I stared at her as I brought her over to the motorcycle and placed her up front so she leaned against the front and my body kept her there as I drove back to the Institution.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Part 2   +Unique Like Me ++ Part 1 :: by Harlequin13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:50 pm

++Unique like Me++ Part 2

Logan’s POV:

When I came back home, I immediately went to Xavier’s office, it was still Midnight and everyone was still asleep. Xavier and Hank were doing some late night research so they wouldn’t be asleep until early in the morning. Xavier glanced up surprised as I came in with the beautiful girl I had saved. Of course, I knew he wouldn’t be thinking such thoughts. Hank didn’t glance up as he went through several of papers; Xavier rolled over to me and stared at the young woman then me, “new mutant?” he questioned,

I nodded and said” yeah, I just found her in the alley, she fried two thugs with uh beams from her eyes.” Hank glanced up now, interested, “Energy blast or maybe its Energy conversions…” he mumbled to himself.

Xavier seemed to be in thought and said” Well, looks like she’s exhausted. Logan, find her a room and in the morning, I’ll try to get her name. Most likely, she’ll be an emotional wreck in the morning though…hmm scratch that, in the afternoon I’ll get to her. In the morning, Logan I want you to talk to her makes her feel comfortable and give her a tour around here. She’ll be calm by the time I can get to her, alright. Goodnight, I’ll be heading to bed, Hank we’ll get to this later. Goodnight.” He rolled out of the room and disappeared down the hallway towards his room.

I only nodded as Hank kept a thoughtful face as he placed the paperwork in files. I stood there for a while, staring down at the young women, I turned and walked out the room and down the hall way towards the empty room next to mine. ‘She has to be about 18…or 19 years old’ I thought to myself as I found myself, moving her hair out her face, ‘she’s so beautiful..’ I thought to myself, I came into the room and growled at myself. ‘No, Logan. Don’t.’ I thought to myself, scolding myself for even thinking those thoughts. ‘Who gives of hell how old this woman is?!’ I thought to myself angrily but I knew deep inside, I wanted to know every little detail of this woman in my arms.

I didn’t want to let her go, I laid her down in the bed gently and covered her with the pale blue sheets. I leaned down but stopped myself, I couldn’t believe I was about to kiss her forehead!! I stepped back; I turned and walked out and toward my room. I felt so exhausted by the time; I came into my room and stripped my costume off. I set my alarm clock; I fell onto the soft awaiting bed and fell asleep.

Abeni’s POV:

I felt strong arms around me, they were arm and comforting. I felt like I could be here all the time, I heard voices but they were all distorted so I ignored it and slept into a deep sleep. But soon felt the comforting warm arms of whoever disappear yet there was something I was laying on. It was soft and warm but not like the warmth, it would do. I cuddled up into the soft feathery pillow, my small mocha hands slid over the pillow.

**The peacefulness was soon corrupted, the dream I was having turned black and city buildings sprung from the ground and glinted in the moonlight. I stood there, my outfit had changed to long black denim jeans, a chain hung from my waist hooked from the front to black and hung at my waist. I wore a black long sleeve shirt and over that a blue short sleeve shirt. I glanced around, frantically and turned then started to run, my heavy black boots hit the pavement of the streets as laughing echoed throughout the streets.

I skidded to a stop in front of two girls; they smirked at me with the look of evil. They were twins; their faces were of power white. One had purple hair and the other one had hot pink hair, they both wore pig-tails in their hair that hung curly at their shoulders, they wore striped long sleeve shirts that were purple and pink. They wore a black plaid mini skirt, one was purple striped and the other pink striped. They wore knee length leather boots, they smirked, “Bitter…Sweet…” they whispered, laughing, menacingly. “Bitter…Sweet…” they whispered, the whispering went through my mind and I shook my head as they threw a bomb that ticked frantically. **

“NO!!!” I yelled and I sat up, panting and glanced around frantically. Sun crept through the curtains; I shook my head as I brought my knees to my chest, “where am…I…?” I asked myself, I glanced around as the door opened and a muscular man with a rugged look came in.

I stared at him, searching his features, his eyes were a light brown, his hair was jet black, his muscles stuck out of the tight black shirt he wore and his jeans fitted him perfect. He grunted a bit, snapping me out of my daze. “Relax.” He says as I backed up over to the edge of bed as he came closer. “I…I just want to talk to you. Listen, My name is Logan and last night, I brought you here after you ohm well you…” he started but his voice cracked as he started to say what I did.

I knew though, it was blurry but I knew and I shook my head a bit, “I know...” I mumbled, “And you must think I’m a freak, huh?” Logan shook his head as he reached towards me, hesitant at her first but touched my shoulder and said’ of course not. I’m just like you…” he stood back, I stared as a glint of silver came to view and three claws slid through his skin which made me shiver but more interested than anything. I crawled over to him slowly; I grabbed his arms with my hands and brought it close to me.

His claws came close to my face yet I wasn’t afraid, I ran my hand over the claws gently and said’ doesn’t it…hurt?” Logan seemed to be thinking about it, “Only a bit but the pain is numb.” He says, he retracted them back into his skin and stared at me, I tilted my head a bit at him. “What’s your name?” he asked, I thought about it and smiled, and “Abeni…” I say softly.

Logan smiled down at me softly, “Alright Abeni, Here.” He says, he handed me a bundle of clothing. “I borrowed them from one of the girl mutants around here.” He says, “get showered, I’ll be outside of your door, ready for you.” He turned and walked out of my room. I smiled, “alright then.” I say, blushing a bit but got out of bed and headed towards what I thought was the bathroom. “Logan…huh?” I asked, myself, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Part 3   +Unique Like Me ++ Part 1 :: by Harlequin13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:50 pm

++Unique like Me++ Part 3

Jean’s POV:

After my shower, I got dressed in a green halter top and a jean skirt then slipped on my green shoes. I ran my fingers through my red hair that bounced at my shoulders, I grinned as I glanced at the mirror. ‘Logan…will love this.’ I thought to myself as I walked out my room, bumping into Scott. “Oh!” I exclaimed, I glanced up, seeing his face and he smiled at me, handsomely. “Hey Jean…” he greeted, grinning.

I smiled gently, “Oh…hey…Scott…” I say as Logan passed us, I watched him go and moved out Scott’s way and went after him only to stop as he entered a room. I could hear his voice and someone else’s, a strange voice I’ve never heard before. I wish I could get a closer look! But as soon as he went inside, he had exited and stood there leaning against the wall besides the door.

I came towards him casually, running my delicate fingers over his shoulders making him jump a bit. It seems he had been in deep thought, Logan looked down at me for a minute and said” Morning.” It sounded a bit rude but not harsh or hateful, I didn’t take any heed in it though as I smiled at him. “How are you?” I asked him, Logan just nodded a bit and said’ I’m alright, we got a new student.” I tilted my head, I smiled and said’ Oh who’s is this new mutant?” Logan had a smile on his face when he said her name, ‘Abeni…’ I thought to myself, bitterly. I snapped out of my thoughts as the door opened.

This Abeni girl came out of the room, Logan seemed to be delighted with her appearance which made me just overflow with jealously and anger. She glanced around then at Logan and smiled, “I’m ready to go.” She says, smiling. She wore sweat shorts that could be tied at the sides and came up to her thighs and with that she wore a blue tube top and a jean jacket. “Sorry, I couldn’t be coordinated with clothing…” says Logan, She just giggled a bit and said” it’s alright, Logan. I like it.” Logan ignored me completely as he led this…this…Abeni girl down the hallway and downstairs to the kitchen. I growled, my hands clenched into a tight fist as the light bulb from above cracked. I headed downstairs, unhappily.

Abeni’s POV:

I followed after Logan, he led me to the kitchen and told me I should eat before we did anything today. I took his advice, the red head I saw before seemed to be a bit angry and I knew why, I think. I shrugged it off though as I pulled out my chair and went to sit down but it pushed back and I fell. I grunted in slight pain, my eyes darted around and then rested on the red head. Logan immediately was by my side as he helps me but up and pushed the chair in as I sat down. I smiled, “Thank you, Logan.” I said, softly as I leaned over and brought some bacon, pancakes and eggs onto my plate.

I then noticed an other people at the table, a very young girl that had long brown hair, a young man with blonde hair, another guy with sunglasses, and a mocha woman with snow white hair, a bald man, two blue men which made me giggle a bit and young woman with a white streak over her hair. They stared at me as I stared back, I blushed a bit and glanced down, “Uh, Oh…we don’t mean to be so rude to you Miss.” Says the bald man, I glanced up and waved it off, “Nah, it’s all good.” I say, grinning.

He smiled, “I should introduce myself, and I am Professor Xavier. This is Hank, that’s Kurt, Kitty, Rogue, Scott, Bobby, Ororo and Jean.” He says, smiling kindly. When I heard Jean, my eyes rested on the red head whose eyes met mine, there was fire beneath those soft green eyes so I better be wary and not get burned. I finished my food then stood, I stretched, “I’m ready, Logan.” I say to him, Logan nodded as he folded his paper and got up with his coffee and led me out of the kitchen.

Normal POV:

Jean stood without eating her food and walked out of the room, “I bet any of you that’ll it’ll be a cat fight.” Says Rogue, watching Jean walk out. “I’d bet that!” Bobby and Kurt yelled, Kitty glared at them and said” You three are so immature, Jean would never bring herself so low to even go at it for Logan. Right, Scott? Scott?”

Scott eyes squinted a bit but he snapped out of it, he looked at Kitty, “Uh, right. She wouldn’t do that…” he says, uncertain but yet jealous as he watched where Jean sat. “Enough of this! I want you all just to eat and welcome Abeni with open arms!” exclaimed Ororo, smiling sweetly at them as they grinned and begin eating once more.

Jean followed after the two silent, she levitated as Logan turned his head and glanced around. He turned back towards Abeni, he led her towards the defense room. Jean smirked as she made the defense system activate with her telepathic abilities, the jean started up, she cranked it up to level 3. Logan claws came out, his eyes narrowed as he ran at the machines and slashed at them. Razor sharp disc missed Logan, they came straight at Abeni, her eyes widened but they glowed once more like before, she shot at the disc, they broke and crumpled to the ground.

Logan ran towards the control box, dodging the attacks of the machines as Abeni rolled away from them barely. She gasped as a machine’s tentacles came at her, Abeni hands glowed and it stopped in mid-air. She gasped, squinting her eyes towards the control room and clenched her eyes tight as her hand was held out towards it. The machines froze as did Logan as he stared at her, he turned towards the control box and slashed at it. The defense room went down, he panted as he came over to her and smirked. “Nice, moves and looks like you have another power unexplained.” He says, chuckling. Abeni grinned as Logan glanced up towards the control room but no one was there.

“Malfunctioning machine.” He grumbled, he led Abeni out of there quickly and down the hall. Everywhere they had gone, something had happened, in the cells, Abeni had gotten slammed into one. In the lab, she almost got electrocuted or stabbed by flying needles. By the time they reached outside, Abeni was happy to rest against the tree and relax. Logan knew who was doing it but said nothing, “Listen I’m sorry…I didn’t mean for so many things to happen…” he started, “It’s okay…I know who’s doing it…It’s…” she started
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Part 4   +Unique Like Me ++ Part 1 :: by Harlequin13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:51 pm

++Unique like Me++ Part 4

Abeni’s POV:

“Jean…”I say as I turned to see the red coming towards up with a smile. My eyes narrowed as she came towards us, my back pressed against the hard bark of the tree, I tensed up a lot, and I didn’t like this Jean person. Logan turned towards Jean as she grabbed onto his arm, “Hey Logan…” she greeted, Logan eyes narrowed and said” I know what you’re doing Jean, quit it.” Jean frowned deeply as she hugged his arm close, “I just don’t want to lose you, Logan.” She says sweetly, Logan eyes soften and said” nothing is going take me away from you, not again."

I felt so out of place right now, I glanced at them, listened to them. Logan seemed to be so into his nuzzling and comforting Jean that I had time to escape from it all. I sighed; I started off, escaping through the prickly bushes as I started back up a trail that led back to the mansion. I closed my eyes as I stopped, feeling the wind against my face. I needed to remember, I didn’t want to stay here for the rest of my life and not know where I belong.

I glanced back as I came into the house, I thought about Logan and Jean and it made me feel a bit angry but I soon calmed down knowing I’d never have a chance with him and I just met the guy. I came into the living room, staring at the screen as the news came on.

“Hello, I am reporter Lee Cameron and we are in Justice City. In Justice City, the city is kept clean and crime free with the thanks of our super heroine, XY9. And here is a man named Devon Clover to explain to us about the XY9 and what she really is.” Lee Cameron says as the camera switched to a young man with pale white skin and black dimmed glasses. He spoke but I heard nothing, I felt mere flashbacks flash into my mind quickly and soon slip but soon they were over stimulating and I couldn’t hold them in. I tried to but my head started to shake as I came towards the TV screen slowly.

I stared, drowning out the other reporter as flashes of memories went through my head. There was sleek helmet of silver and black, it opened up like tentacles and covered my head as armor appeared onto my body then it flashed to Devon, him typing on the computer and us arguing. I winced as the memories started to go to fast; I shook my head and fell to the ground, unconscious. The shuffling of feet was heard as they mutants came over to help me.

Xavier’s POV:

I rolled over to the girl, instructed Kurt to bring her down to the lab and for Hank to follow. “I wonder what happened…maybe that’s her home…maybe that was her hero. What do you think Professor?” questioned Hank as he followed after me, I scratched my chin in thought and said” I’ll have to search her mind to be sure but I believe so. But how she got here is a mystery.” “Yes, it is, isn’t? Justice City is far beyond this place isn’t? How’d she get here?” Hank asked, scratching his chin.

Scott jogged after but then stopped. “Shall I tell Logan?” he asked, I looked back and nodded, “Yes, please do and tell him to come to me immediately.” I turned my head away from him as we disappeared through the lab doors.

Scott’s POV:

Turning sharply, I ran downstairs and outside. I remember Logan taking Abeni down the trail so I followed down towards the trees. My eyes widened as I watched Logan making out with Jean, my eyes narrowed and my anger flared. Before I had the chance to calm down, beams flew out my eyes and blasted the tree behind them. Logan broke out the kiss quickly, growling at me with a smug smirk. How I hated that smirk and how I hated him!

I put my hands to my glasses but stopped, I grunted, “I don’t have time for this…” I grumbled.

I glanced away and said” I just came out here to tell you that Abeni fainted so Xavier told me to come and get you. He needs you in the lab immediately. He stared at me for a minute, he retracted his claws and ran passed me quickly going towards the mansion. I heard Jean grunt in annoyance but I turned and walked away, ‘What a tramp…’ I thought to myself, my fist clenching tighter.

Logan’s POV:

My lips were pressed against her soft ones making he groan in complete pleasure and bring her closer. It felt so passionate but soon was broken when Scott blasted the tree behind us. I growled, turning towards him, smirking smugly though since I knew I had won. But when he told me Abeni had fainted and was in the lab, I forgot all about that and ran passed him.

My boots dug deep into the earthy ground as I dashed into the house and towards the lab. I busted inside, panting somewhat, “Where is she?” I asked, glancing around and noticed her body gently laying on the steel flat surface. I came over slowly, running my large hand over her arm and said’ what happened?”

“She fainted.” Says Xavier, “But besides that, Logan... Her name is Abeni Trekk, she is 19 years old and that’s all I could read from her mind, her childhood is blurry. Her father was weapon scientist.” Xavier explained, I stared down at the young woman below and said’ Abeni…and she doesn’t remember any of this?” “We have to help her remember it but slowly.” Says Xavier.

“It’ll take maybe some weeks but she’ll get it on her own after Xavier has given her a few major memories.” Says Hank, I looked down at her and stroked her hair. “How will this work?” I asked, “I’ll transfer her dormant memories into her every day.” Xavier said, “It’ll hurt but not as much as the memory of how she got here.”

“But we shouldn’t over stimulate her or it’ll kill her mentally and slowly develop into a physical problem. For now…we must keep her here and give her memories slowly. I’m sure, it’ll be a success.” Says Xavier, smiling softly as Abeni moved around and her eyes flickered open. They stared into mine for a minute but soon closed as she slowly sat up, Abeni rubbed her head and said” It’s something about that XY9 that’s sparking but I just don’t know what...ugh…”I placed my hand on her shoulder, smiling gently and said” Don’t try to think too much, kid.” I noticed she seemed tensed when I touched her; I took my hand off her shoulder.

She stood; Xavier was silent for a minute and said” Abeni have Jean and Kitty take you out to go shopping.” I thought she’d be happy to get her own cloths but she was frowning, “I want Logan to take me, I’m sorry Professor but Jean is out to get me and I only trust Logan at the moment!” Xavier nodded, “Alright, Logan. Bring her to the mall and buy here the necessities.” He says, he turned and dismissed us. I smiled, “Alright, kid. I’ll bring you to the mall.” I says softly, I smiled, seeing that bright smile upon her face that made my heart melt.

Return
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Part 5   +Unique Like Me ++ Part 1 :: by Harlequin13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:51 pm

++Unique like Me++ part 5

Abeni’s POV:

I grinned as my hair flapped in the way under the helmet; I held onto Logan’s waist and leaned my head onto his back. He drove us to the mall but as we got there, I let go of his waist as he parked. I jumped off his motorcycle, He pushed the kicks down as I ran towards the mall grinning, he followed after but walked slowly and glanced around. I smiled, spinning around and ran into the mall happily. I glanced around at all the new people, the new smells and the bright colors. I loved it, I loved being here and Logan came over to me as I spotted a store that says Hot Topic.

“There!” I exclaimed, grinning merrily as I tugged him over to the store and ran through the gothic looking store. Chain belts hung up from hooks, shirt folded neatly on tables and jackets were hung neatly as well. The posters of different bands plastered the walls as the darkest store in the mall lit with flashing colors of purple and red, the music from within the store made my hips move as I lightly went through the folded cloths.

I finally found something I liked, I took a chain corset vest and ripped skull patched denim jeans, I grabbed some checkered sneakers and flew into the dressing room. Logan glanced around, he looked back to where I was and followed me to the dressing room, and he sat down outside of my dressing room and yawned. I got dressed happily, “Sorry about before, I didn’t mean for you to see all that…” he mumbled, I was confused but knew what he was talking about. I finally realized, he was talking about this morning! I shook my head even though he couldn’t see.

“It’s alright. I left before I could see anything more than I wanted to see.” I said, slipping on my jeans. I heard him grunt, “Would you like to tell you why...me and Jean..” he trailed off, I was silent and without thinking twice, “NO!” I blurted out angrily, “I DON’T! Ugh!” I slammed open the door, hitting him in the back as I walked out with my old cloths folded in hand. I paid for the things with the card that Xavier had given Logan who gave it to me.

Logan’s POV

I was so surprised at what happened that it took me a few minutes to notice the small pain in my back and that she just exploded with anger. I jumped onto my feet, following after her to the cashier, “Maybe that wasn’t the best subject to small talk about. I mean I was just wondering since maybe you could und-“ I rambled on, scratching my head as she whipped around towards me. I looked at her and raised an eye brow, I saw that anger and hatred in her eyes but it wasn’t towards me but something else.

“Logan! Quit it!” she snapped at me, I stepped back, “I don’t wanna know about you and JEAN!!” she yelled, I frowned deeply. “I don’t even like Jean! And if it’s okay with you, I’d prefer to walk home!” she snapped, she grabbed her bag and marched off into a crowd of people. She left me here, feeling confused and stupid. I looked away but instead of going after her and saying ‘sorry’, I did what ‘Wolverine’ would do, I left her there in that mall without any direction whatsoever.

I got home, grumbling about Abeni is ungrateful and stupid, and I parked my motorcycle and slipped inside the house without notice. I walked upstairs and towards my room but bumped into Jean, she smiled and said’ you seem tense, what’s wrong?” “Abeni.” I grumbled, I forgot all about Abeni as Jean kissed my lips and told me to let her soothe the frustration. I let her do so as we slipped into her room, I knew what was going to happen and I needed it, oh how I needed it.

Abeni’s POV

He left me here! He actually left me here in the mall, I have no idea where I was going! I sat on the bench inside the mall, looking outside the glass front doors, it was now raining heavily. It made me even more depressed, I glanced down and grabbed my bag as I dragged myself from my spot but there was an explosion. I glanced up, frightened, A man wearing a helmet ran out of the jewelry store followed by a man with snow white hair who carried a bag full of jewels. “Come on pick up the pace guys!!” he yelled, he ran out the mall sending scattered papers into the air. A rather large fat guy came fumbling out and ran out after his fellow man.

The man with the helmet sent a terrible tremor through the mall. I struggled to keep my ground as I fell flat to the floor and groaned. He ran passed me but I grabbed his foot, he fell down and glared back at me, his eyes widened as he was sent blasting out the mall into the guy with snow white hair sending the jewels into the air. I staggered up as I ran out with my bag and caught the jewels. I glanced around frantically, tightened my eyes as the lamp post shot over at them and wrapped around them as well as the wires. My eyes opened, I blinked, "Uh see ya!” I said, running away down the street. They glared after me and struggled hearing the police cars.

The large man fat man unstuck them and they escaped from the police, growling in anger. I ran home or tried to, the rain came down more heavily, sending winds hurling at me like soft punches. My cloths stuck to me as I finally found the mansion, I climbed over the fence since the gate was locked. I walked up the trail leading into the house, dragging the sack full of jewels and my own shopping bag. I came in slowly, dropping my things in front of Scott, I looked up to him wearily and fell over in exhaustion but I felt safe as I was caught into his arms.
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: +Unique Like Me ++ Part 1 :: by Harlequin13   +Unique Like Me ++ Part 1 :: by Harlequin13 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:26 pm

I reread this, can you post more to it?
Back to top Go down
http://>.> later i'll give it
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +Unique Like Me ++ Part 1 :: by Harlequin13   +Unique Like Me ++ Part 1 :: by Harlequin13 Empty

Back to top Go down

+Unique Like Me ++ Part 1 :: by Harlequin13
Page 1 of 1