The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:18 pm

"Oui!" Mary Anne said happily, looking appreciatively into his eyes. "Thank you so much." she whispered when they were out of her fathers sight, and in the study. "You know how to help me when I need." she murmured, gently hugging him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:27 pm

Harry smiled. " You're welcome."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:35 pm

She was quiet for a few minutes before she gently whispered a song softly in his ear. Her French tutor, Fleur, was infatuated with the local baker. Mary Anne had seen them together when he had made home deliveries, and she had seen Fleur sing this to him many times.

"Darling, je vous aime beaucoup
Je ne sais pas what to do
You know you've completely
Stolen my heart

Morning, noon and night-time too
Toujours, wondering what to do
That's the way I've felt
Right from the start

Ah, Cherie!
My love for you is très, très fort
Wish my French were good enough
I'd tell you so much more

But I hope that you compree

All the things you mean to me
Darling, je vous aime beaucoup
I love you, yes I do

Wish my French were good enough
I'd tell you so much more

But I hope that you compree
All the things you mean to me
Darling, je vous aime beaucoup
I love you, yes I do

(Darling, je vous aime beaucoup)
I love you, yes I do "

She blushed softly. "That's what my tutor has been teaching me."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:02 am

Harry smiled" Thats a pretty song"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:06 am

"I think so, too." Mary Anne said softly, smiling. "My tutor likes to teach me a song every now and then. She says that it will help me attract a husband.." she murmured, her voice trailing off. Apparently her tutor was wrong. Either that or Harry was just thick headed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:18 am

" I see. Well husband it did not attract. Bulter it did. Must be a french maid song" He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:31 am

She looked up into his eyes. "Why are we attracted to eachother when we can't be together. Why do you touch me in private places," she paused and rested her head on his chest, "But you won't kiss me." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 am

He caressed her cheek gently " because I feel I shouldn't take your first kiss from you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:56 am

Mary Anne looked at him softly. "If you don't think you can take it, then I'll give it to you." she murmured, and then gently leaned up on her tip toes and pressed her lips to his. She had always wanted to give him her first kiss. Ever since she had started to notice him differently.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:16 am

Harry closed his eyes kissing her back. It felt like no other thing he ever experianced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:22 am

They had done a few things back when their hormones had first started to come at them. Some rubbing and sexual touching. But nothing under the clothes. And no kissing. Yet, she also knew that she wanted to be with him. Society, however, wouldn't allow it. Not to mention, it wasn't fashionable to be in love with the person you married. Men were expected to get mistresses, and women were expected to become mistresses. It was a miserable life.

So, it was nice to let herself go and just be with Harry for a little bit. She gently kissed him one last time, and then pulled away. "I'm all yours." she murmured, gently caressing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:25 am

Harry kissed her neck and ran the tip of his nose along her jaw bone breathing on her neck sensually. " Mary Anne," He said in his deep masculine voice as his hand ran over her side pulling her to his waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:29 am

Mary Anne gasped softly hearing his deep voice calling her name, and then groaned as he kissed her neck. When he gently pulled her to his waist, she blushed and buried her face against his chest to surpress a moan, knowing where this was going. They hadn't done anything like this in a while. It was always flirting now. So it excited her a little bit to see him like this.

Last edited by EpicFaerieTale on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:32 am

( Chat? )

Harry smiled at the fact how she was getting excited by his touch. " Lets go somewhere seculded."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:39 am

She nodded her head, blushing softly. The small library that they were in wasn't very secluded, not having a lock on the door. But her private boudoir was. Gently taking his hand, she lead him quietly through the house to her boudoir.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:03 am

He followed her to the secluded place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:05 am

Her boudoir was her private sitting room, almost similiar to her bed chambers. A place where she was never allowed to take him to. She was already pushing it by taking him to her buodoir. Gently closing the door, and then locking it, she looked back at him softly. Taking a deep breath, she walked over to the sofa, and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:09 am

He sat down beside her and kissed her cheek. He could get in some big trouble for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:12 am

She smiled gently at him, and turned to face him. Gently she let her hand caress his cheek, and she gently leaned up to kiss him a second time. They could both get in deep trouble for this, but at the moment, neither seemed to care.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:24 am

Harry wanted her to know that there was such a thing called love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:28 am

So then, he was going to teach her how to fall in love? Or was he going to make her fall in love with him? Because honestly, she was already halfway there. Gently moving towards him, she let herself sit on his lap, pressing against his lean, masculine body. She continued to kiss him softly, and chastely, not knowing how to do anything more passionate.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:43 am

He was going to show her what love was all about. Harry groaned softly kissing her back holding her close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:48 am

She gently wrapped her arms around her neck, trying to deepen the kiss. It was only her second kiss after all. She didn't exactly know all of the mechanics. When she was with Harry, though, it was hard to care about anything other then being with him. She was lucky that French lessons were only an hour, or else she would forget about going to etiquette altogether. She'd just stay with him all day long.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:51 am

Harry moved so she was laying down on the couch and he got ontop of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:53 am

She looked up at him softly, gently lifting her hand to entangle her fingers in his silky black hair, and then gently leaning up to kiss the locks. Moving her hand back down, she smiled at him and looked deeply into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next