The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage

Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:01 am

Mary Anne was a bit surprised that he had snapped at her, though she understood his frustration. It was one thing to work behind the scenes of a privledged life but to life it was another thing completely. Sighing, she deciding to sit beside him and once again help walk him through a usual social dinner between the people of the Ton.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:18 pm

harry sighed gently, " maybe I should just quit and mull it over for a bit." he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:50 am

Mary Anne nodded her head and sighed. "I think that is appropriate." she muttered, looking over at him softly. She knew that this was frustrating and that he was trying to do his best. Resting her hands on her stomach, she closed her eyes and briefly let the stress around her melt away as she thought about the child that she was carrying inside of her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:04 am

Harry was stressed to high eneds. He had to worry about society's judgement and THEN he had to worry about her pregnancy and he had to worry about when the baby arrived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:12 pm

(Do you want to skip to his Society Debut?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:03 am

( Sure)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Mary Anne brushed some dust from his jacket and then reached up to fix his collar. At these sort of occasions (especially when it was a debut into Society) the people of the Ton could be very nitpicky and cruel. "How are you feeling?" she asked, stopping only to adjust her earrings. She wore a nice dress that was loose but still gave her a nice enough figure for a women who was now very heavily pregnant (nearing the last week of her pregnancy.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:52 am

" Very nervous. Love." He said as he gently rested his hand upon her belly feeling the little kicks. He smiled feeling comfort from their baby. " I'm also nervous because our little one is due to arrive soon. I have to pull this off for him or her. I need to do this for you and them. For the family we're starting together." he said gently. " I don't crae what they think of me as long as I have you and our child."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Mary Anne sighed softly and shook her head, hating the fact that she would have to burst the bubble that her husband had put himself in. "As awful as it is, reputation means everything in Society. If you are a laughingstock you suffer. If you are the child of a laughingstock you suffer even more." Looking down at her hands she sighed. "If you aren't a respected member of Society it will be hard for our child to get into good schools or even find a respectable spouse."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:49 pm

" I just hope this goes well.:"he sighed sadly and more nervous then before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:42 pm

"I don't mean to stress you out but you must stay on your toes. It was difficult for me to make a debut into Society and I come with a wealthy family with a good title. It is true that we are lying to these people and telling them that you are of noble blood, but those people are bloodhounds. If they are even the slightest suspicious they'll go digging into areas that aren't any of their business just so that they can ruin you and have their gossip." Mary Anne explained, patting his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:10 pm

" mind you I'm doing this to protect you." he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:14 pm

She was just turning to readjust his tie for the upteenth time when she heard him. Her hands fell to her side and then linked together by her fingers. Biting the inside of her cheek, she looked down from him, her cheeks flushed red. "I know..." she whispered, finally looking back up at him. "I know," she repeated, though this time it seemed more like she was saying it to herself. Smoothing down the skirt of her dress, she finally offered him a smile. "I'm sure you'll do great. I'm sorry for just about giving you a panic attack."[/font]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16