The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:46 pm

A soft sigh passed her lips and she took a seat on her bed, resting back against the wall. She didn't like the thought of having to give up college and furthering her education. There had been so many teachers in the course of her high school years who had said that she had so much promise for a bright future and as much as she loved this baby it seemed like it was only hacking her life apart.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Dawson knew she was disapointed. "....There is still the option ... of aborting it." he said gently. As much as he hated saying it he didn't want her to feel this child was holding her back. He wanted her to love it not regret it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 pm

"That would be the easy way out, wouldn't it?" she asked quietly, resting her hands on her stomach. It was because of the baby that she probably wouldn't be able to go to college and that he was going to be kicked out of his home with the nuns. All because of this little fetus inside that didn't even have a mind of it's own let alone any idea what it was doing to their lives. She shook her head and sighed, "But I can't. You saw my dad down there. He may be gruff but he's ecstatic that he's going to be a Pop Pop. Who are we to take that away from him?" she smiled a bit. Deep down even if it was tearing her future apart thread by thread she still lived the little life growing inside.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:37 pm

" You will get to go to college, Ruby. I swear it. We both will go. " Dawson said. " This baby is joining us not defeating us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Ruby nodded her head and sighed. "I suppose I do have some options. I could take online classes or," she cringed, "Go to a community college." At least for the first few years, then when she had the chance she could always go to a more prefered university. "I do want to do what's best for the baby. I do care. I'm just also worried about myself. About us."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:47 pm

" We can make it. We can go to the same university and get an apartment thats close by and they could go to university and still have their baby with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Ruby nodded her head. She knew that some of her plans needed to be changed. It was rare in life that things actually went as planned and instead of sitting around and bitching about it she needed to get up and try to work with the flow instead of going against it and only getting hit with backlash. "I guess that could work." she finally said.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:52 pm

" we can make it" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:54 pm

A few weeks later they were going to their first ultrasound. Now as Ruby was starting to reach the end of her first trimester they were going to be able to see the gender of the baby. She was nervous though also wanted to know so that they could begin to properly prepare for the arrival of their child. It had only been a week ago that she and Dawson had been able to get an apartment (much to her father's chagrin) and while it was small they had made a home of it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Dawson was starting to feel a little sexually frutrated in the mornings especially. Though he was working on controling it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:10 pm

The doctor would soon let them know that during pregnancy it was good for a woman to have sex with her partner for it helped to relax her and even the baby to some extent. Of course right then all Ruby knew was that her body felt swollen and tired and that her nipples were swollen and sensitive. A lot of times food made her sick and almost everything else got her off. She had been having some weird sex dreams lately!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:17 pm

Dawson was missing the sex they use to have. And special morning bathroom time wasn't getting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:20 pm

As they pulled up in the parking lot of the hospital Ruby sighed to herself, a little nervous. Eventually she met with their doctor who asked the usual questions about how she had been feeling. Noticing how tense she was the doctor kindly asked if she and her partner had been having any sex.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Dawson looked stressed and was constantly horny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:25 pm

It of course didn't help that Ruby's hips were getting wider for child bearing and her breasts were getting much larger. Ruby blushed and shook her head, "N-no. We didn't think that it would be good for the baby..." The doctor chuckled and pointed out that it was a usual mistake that most couples assumed when actually having sex was good for both the woman and the baby and that they should be having a lot of it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Dawson could've yelled hallejuah right then and there. He couldn't wait to get her home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:41 pm

The doctor chuckled seeing the obvious relief on Dawson's face and then went on to the gender of the baby. As she rubbed the gel on Ruby's pregnant stomach Ruby sighed softly and looked over at dawson who she knew was thinking of various things to do when they finally got home.

(What gender should the baby be?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:42 pm

( thats jean isn't it?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:44 pm

(^^;;;; Heheheh, forgot.... Can you reply in the other rps, too?)
The doctor soon told them that they were having a little girl. She pointed out the arms and the legs, as well as the eyes. Ruby had some trouble seeing what the doctor was talking about but she was still ecstatic none the less. She looked over at Dawson happily and squeezed his hand softly. Now they could start preparing a room for a girl!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:59 pm

( Sam comes along when she is 9 years old.)

tpday couldn't have gotten better. He could have sex and they were going to have a girl. " I'm so happy. I wanted a baby girl!!!!!" he smiled. He wanted a girl ever since africa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Ruby smiled and they both thanked the doctor for the good news. Once they had left their office Ruby chuckled to herself and wondered how long it would take once they got home for Dawson to try to seduce her into bed. The car ride was surprisingly quiet for the most part and as they reached their apartment she almost seemed to hold her breath before opening the door and walking in.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:30 am

" Well that was a nice visit. Our girl is healthy and developing nicely. And I don't have to be sexually frustrated for 9 months" Dawson grinned nipping her neck teasingly. " You gotta be just as tense as me. We were very active before she was concieved." he whispered in her ear. Dawson was flat out horny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Ruby blushed softly as he nipped at her neck, though she understood his frustration. Only a couple of days ago he had caught her getting out of the shower. Of course he had seen her naked before but now with wider hips and larger breasts she'd almost needed a spatula to get him off of her. "At least let me put my coat away." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:20 pm

" Ok but you're mine once that coat is off" he squeezed her ass with his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Ruby jumped a bit as she felt him grab her bottom and grumbled a bit, her cheeks red as she went over tot he closet. She made a show of taking off her gloves, finger by finger and then removing her scarf and hat and putting them just-so in the small bin where they kept their winter things. Hesitantly she ran her fingers over the buttons on her jacket and then finally gave in and removed her coat, hanging it neatly in the closet and then closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next