The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wolf Hordes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:14 pm

"Ok, give me one goddamn reason I should let this killer go. Seriously, she could've killed your silly behind at any time if she wanted to! Who's to say she didn't think it as a last resort!" Lucan hissed, angry that he would argue with him. "I won't hold her prisoner, but I will advise her: follow, you live. Go your own way, you may get found by others and die. So, you decide, vixen." he spat, turning and beginning to walk.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:19 pm

He sighed

"I'm sorry" he said as he turned to her

"I never thought that war was like this" he said, sighing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Aleta had never been popular, even among her own people. Despite this she had never been hated as much as she was by Lucan. As he turned his back on her and the younger soldier started to apologize, she stepped forward. "If those are my odds than I will come with you." Looking back over to the younger solider, she smiled. "I believe that I can be just as good for you as the army doctor." she added, a bit smugly. Perhaps if she stayed with them she could still stay free so long as she had a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:24 pm

"Ok" he said, nodding as he walked towards Lucan
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Lucan didn't hate her, simply just did not want her company. She was suspicious and he was taught as a soldier to suspect everybody until they prove him wrong. He stopped, looking over at the two and at the vixen. "Well then, follow me. I'm certain there's a village a couple of miles from here. Of course...it could've been raided. So, whatever we find there..is what we get."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:27 pm

"What do you mean?" he asked him

"You are suggesting that we loot the dead?" he asked him,
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Lucan chuckled, shaking his head. "Not the dead necessarily, what's left of their supplies, like food and such. Not from their bodies, that's just plain cruel." he said, shaking his head as he then walked once more, continuing. "Still..in war, it doesn't matter. He won't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:31 pm

Aleta was quiet as she walked behind Lucan, her eyes only focused on what was past Lucan. She had not lived an easy life and understood what desperation meant and what it could drive people to do. Despite her own suspicious feelings towards Lucan she found herself nodding her head in agreement to what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:31 pm

He looked to him and sighed, looking down
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:38 pm

"Look, whatever your real name is soldier, you have to learn quick. There are barely any rules in war or survival, if not both. It's just to make of what you get. Knowing how you guys are feeling, we may have to stop for camp soon, just to rest. I'll stand watch of course, but you two, need rest." Lucan explained, knowing that he just felt dirty, not right. That's how he himself felt when he began as a simple grunt. But, he had to get his point across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Aleta wasn't fully sure of the deal she had made with Lucan and agreed that she did need some rest. Eventually they would set up camp which was already a step up from what she had thought would happen to her if he were to get a hold of her again. As they walked through the village she sighed seeing the carnage, though it was not something that she was completely unused to.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:54 pm

He gasped in horror at the bodies. Some cleaved, torn, and disembowled. It shocked and disgusted him so much that he lurched over and began to vomit violently
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Lucan shook his head, seeing some of the children as well looking like they had been murdered like animals. He held back a bit of vomit as he saw tons of bodies stacked on top of one another, burning as if a pit for cooking something. "Damn Orcs...wish they would just keel over.." he muttered, knocking down a door with a kick. He was surprised that this house had yet to burn though it had it's share of being torn apart inside. "Look for food, supplies, anything we can take, and we might just rest here for the night.." he ordered as he sat down at the old wooden table in the kitchen and cracked his knuckles. He would stay by the main door, keeping watch.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:41 pm

He just finished vomiting when he heard Lucan bark orders. He sighed, and nodded

"O-ok" he said, as he slowly got up and began to look around for food or supplies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:00 pm

Aleta was surprised that the two soldiers seemed so surprised by all of the death and carnage. It hardly seemed like anything to her. Once they split up to search for food she walked passed a dead group of children. Sighing softly, she kneeled down and briefly said a small prayer which was meant to put their souls at rest. With that done she reached for a leather pouch that one had been wearing and started rifling through it.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:19 pm

He looked around, doing his best to wipe the tears from his eyes. He looked to the girl and walked to her, and knelt near her

"How could you be so unfazed by all this death?" he asked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:30 pm

She was quiet and did not look up as she went through the pouch. "Vixens aren't very well liked by humans." she answered simply. "Admittedly Orcs are much more sloppy with their work, but humans are deffinitely more thorough." She grinned coming across a small ammount of money and quickly pocketed it.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:34 pm

He sighed

"What's your point?" he asked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:42 pm

She was quiet as she went through the last of the contents of the sack before answering. "Most of the people who I've known in my life are dead right now. Not a lot of them were old people." She sighed. "I'm not phased by seeing all of this death because I'm seen much worse. This only looks bad because it's so messy. It's nothing compared to the massacres I've seen."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Lucan chuckled as he heard some of their chatter. He had seen worse as well, a fair share in fact. But with children..it just seemed so wrong, not just. He wanted to slaughter those orcs even more when seeing innocent women and children slaughtered like pigs. For sport!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Aleta got up to her feet and then looked down at Talneth. "It's a survival of the fittest," she said, offering him her hand. "If they die then they die." It was just a cold fact that she had grown to hold close to her heart. She'd seen family and friends killed before her very eyes, people whom she had loved so dearly that she couldn't do anything to save. Soon she would leave these two soldiers after they'd lost their purpose to her (which was keep her safe long enough until she could find another safe place to stay.)
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:10 pm

"I never would have thought that life was this brutal" he said, wiping his moist eyes
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Lucan yawned quietly, watching their silhouettes from the kitchen dance about as they spoke. "You guys find anything?" he called out, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:39 pm

Aleta ignored Lucan's question and continued scouting for food. The money she found was her's now and she wasn't going to share it with any soldiers. As she continued to sort through the carnage she came across a small sack of food with a loaf of bread and a few apples. "Found something." she said quietly, pocketing one of the apples.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Lucan figured it was food but he wasn't too hungry. He had gone days without food so one night wouldn't kill him. "Have at it, I don't need it." he called out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Hordes
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next