The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 pm

" Please let me stay with her!" Danny demanded. " She's my wife."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 pm

The nurses looked at one another nervously, never having really seen a man who had wanted to stay with his wife before. "Danny..." Jenny cried weakly, reaching out her hand to him. She gently kissed his palm and tried to calm him, though she cringed every now and then from the sharp pains. "Please listen to them," she whispered, stroking his hand with her thumb. "I'll be ok.. I know that you'll be right out there waiting. I- I don't want you to see me like this..." she blushed and looked away. She was sweaty and a mess.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:33 pm

" I don't want to leave you" He said holding her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:35 pm

She looked at him gently and smiled, "I love you." she whispered, leaning up to kiss him, despite the pain. The nurses sighed to themselves and told Danny that he could stay but also that he would need to get into some disinfected scrubs so that it would be safer for the babies. He was lead to a room to change and then brought back out just as the doctor declared it was time to push.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Danny didn't like seeing his wife in pain but he wasn't going to let her do this alone. He held her hand through the hole process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:46 pm

"Come on, Mrs. Lombardi, just one last push!" the doctor urged.

Jenny shrieked and with a final push there was the sound of a baby crying. By now Jenny had tears of her own rolling down her cheeks from both fatigue and wonder over the fact that she had a baby now. Once the doctors had finished cleaning the baby they wrapped it in a pink blanket and then placed it in her arms.

"Congratulations, it's a girl." the doctor said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Danny looked over in wonder when they placed the pink bundle in her arms. A girl. He had a daughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:52 pm

"She's beautiful," Jenny mused, looking at their daughter with loving eyes. She had soft, light colored hair, most likely like Danny. The baby girl gurgled a bit at her mother before looking at her father and cooing at him as well. Despite her cheerfulness the baby seemed to give a look that said, "Yeah, I'm here. I'm cute. Not let me take a nap." Jenny chuckled and smiled looking over at Danny. "What shall we name her?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:03 pm

" Hmm.... Agnes, Janet, Olivia, or Shirley?" he said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:06 pm

"Agnes?" Jenny crinkled her nose. That sounded like such an old woman's name! "I like Olivia." she smiled, looking down at their baby girl. Olivia was already falling asleep, most of her energy gone for the day. Before the nurses took Olivia back they had Jenny and Danny sign her birth certificate. When Jenny and Olivia were in better shape they would show Jenny how to properly breast feed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Danny did all the paper work and found himself sleeping in a chair in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:17 pm

The next morning after Jenny had been given the chance to shower just as she was going back to her hospital room she was stopped by a doctor. He told her that there was something wrong with Olivia and they quickly hurried off to check on the baby.

Back in her room there was a note on the desk.

Zigs,

We have your wife and unless you cooperate with us we'll get your daughter, too.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Danny had found the note. Oh it was on. He was going to kill them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:20 pm

"Zigs sure knows how to pick 'em." A man observed, looking over at Jenny who was blindfolded and tied up. "She looks quite good bond like this. I wonder if the horny bastard has ever taken advantage of it." he grinned. In the end they would either kill Jenny or keep her around as their own personal whore.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Oh zigs was hot on their trail. He knew where to look. He once was one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 pm

They had a man at the hospital who when given the call would take the baby as well. They weren't sure what to do with the baby, except for the fact that they would never let Zigs ever see it again. As the hours pressed by they were starting to get a bit antsy with Jenny, wanting to have some fun with her soon. She could feel the tension in the air and was frightened by what the future held. She could not see, though she could tell the room was dark and it smelled bad.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:41 am

He had found the place, knowing by the old team's preferences. He snuck in using the darkness and his nac for disguess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:49 am

The leader of the operation heard a slight sound which set him off edge. He demanded for one of the lower grunts to look in the back for any intruders. The grunt, a young man who had really just joined the group was frightened by this growing development, though he did as he was told and left to find the prowler.

The boss got up from his seat and walked over to Jenny. "Zigs really knows how to pick 'em..." he muttered again, reaching out and stroking her hair. He found a satisfacion when she whimpered and tried to move away. "Get used to my touch, Sweet cheeks. It's the only thing you'll be able to remember soon."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Zigs had made it past the newbie and was among the crowd of men. He had 5 minutes. He lit a match and threw it up at the sprinklers and then a loud bang went off somewhere and in the cloud of the fog made by the rain he had his wife and the leader was shot in the head. The mass confusion was how he worked. He ran with her over his shoulder as he jumped out of a window covering her with his arms. He then start running when a huge exploasion blew the building up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:47 pm

Jenny was hardly able to get a hold of herself when she felt someone grab her and sling her over their shoulder like a satchel. She cried out and hit the unknown person against the back with her fists though of course it did no damage. She felt herself going through the air and also felt a cut across her cheek as both her and the man went through the window and eventually made it to the ground where there was more running.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:49 pm

" Jenny are you ok" he panted gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:53 pm

"Danny?" Jenny said softly, feeling reassured by hearing his voice. Her arms were still tied behind her back which kept her from pulling down the blindfold and seeing her husband. "Danny how did you get here? Is Olivia alright?" Everything had happened so quickly yet so slowly at the same time.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:55 pm

" Olivia is safe. " He said gently. He stroked her hair gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:57 pm

She nodded her head. "Um, hun, could you please untie me?" she finally asked. It was rather inconvienent to have her arms bound back, as well as her ankles tied together so she couldn't really walk or do anything for herself. "it's really uncomfortable." She couldn't believe that some people got off on this.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:18 am

Danny untied her and straightened her clothes. He kissed her many times. He was scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next