The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Write Letters You Can't Send

Go down 
+3
LonelyWolf
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Bean
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage

Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Dear Pane,
Why the HELL did you bite Ashley's arm like that? She was just trying to pet you so that you would calm down and you really scared her! You're such a sweet doggy and yet you had to go and do something like that. I'm disappointed in you.

Love,
Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Dear Astronomy,
I love you, I really do, but why the heck are your chapter review, and problems and all that stuff....SO DANG CONFUSING!!!!!!

Tracey

Dear Neil,
I love you.
Now...if only I can say that to your face...

Tracey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:26 pm

Dear Mom,

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
NOONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

WHY DID YOU PUSH ENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????!?!?!?!?!?

Imma crawl in a whole and die now....

Trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:39 am

Dear Math,
We've never really liked one another. I wouldn't even say we've ever had a love hate relationship. I'm afraid to take the midterm. It will just show me how stupid I am. You'll laugh at me again like you always do.

Bye,
Angela

--
Edit:

Dear Math,
Just as I thought; you kicked my ass. Again. Here's to year 2 of making me your bitch.

Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Dear feet,
Please warm up!

Love Tracey.

Dear Neil,
So I'm oblivious in a cute way, there's something about the energy in my eyes and I'm bouncy and remind you of a rabbit.
....God I love you.
I guess I'm not boring huh? Thank you for proving me wrong.

<3
Tracey

Dear hot chocolate,
you are being made....and you will be devoured.

Trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Dear P!nk,

Thank you. Not saying that I don't love Katy Perry but I think that you deserve fame a lot more than she does.

Love,
Angela
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Dear Gr3en,

You're an awsome color. Way better than P!nk.

Lmfao,

Gabe geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Dear Gabe,

Cute. glomp

Love,
Angela

--
Dear Mean Girls 2,

I hope you're happy to know that you've ruined what was essentially the best teen film of the 21st century.

Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Dear Journal,
Why can't you write yourself? I can't think of anything interesting.
Darn you new English class X__X

Trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:02 pm

HEAR YE HEAR YE PEOPLE OF THE FORUMS!

....I has boyfriend now. Embarassed

<3

Tracey
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Tracey

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ALL HAIL TRACEY!!!!

<3 <3 <3
Bean :pikachu
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:46 am

Dear Bean,

O:

I AM NOT WORTHY OF HAILING!!!!

....maybe ^__-

<3
Trace
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Dear Tracey,

Way to go! =) Happy for you! I'm missing so much >,< I've been in homework overdrive.

I need a vacation,

Gabe

Homework,

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!! It keeps coming and coming and coming.

@_@

*dies*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Dear Tracey,
I knew you could do it! Enjoy yourself and your time with him. Have fun :]

Love,
Angela

--
Dear Gabe,
The entire month of December seems like a lengthy vac-ay to me Wink

Angela
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Dear Angela,

Touche. Now I know why we get a month. but seriously 3 chapters!!! x-x I'm not looking forward to writing papers either. I wanna be lazy. *pouts*

And I want those damn peanut butter cookies.

GRR

gabe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Dear peoples,

Thank you, but I didn't have to do the asking he asked it all really quick and fast like "WILLYOUBEMYGIRLFRIEND!!?" and he hid his face behind his ukulele. I had no idea what he had just said either....but It was adorable <3 But yeah eventually I made him repeat it in a slower fashion, and I said yes <3

but yes, I shall enjoy it very much so....<3 Apparently my face turned beat red when I was called his girlfriend today ^///^ This girl was like "Why are you so hesitant on stealing one of his fries? You are his girlfriend aren't you? I'm pretty sure he's not gonna beat your ass for that."

Oh yes...tomorrow I say, shall be interesting now that my "ghetto hood black friends" know.... >////<

<3
Tracey

Neil,
So you be surprised that I never really truly dated someone in real life before cause I'm cute, adorable and hug-able? D'awwwwwww <3
You just made my night.
<3
Tracey
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Dear Homework,

go away. Seriously.

><

Dear Headache/ Migraine

Be gone you're making my head feel like a 200 pound watermelon.

gabe

Dear peoples,

I am sorry i haven't been on much. T____T *hugs to all*

Gabe

Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:45 am

Roy,

You, sir, are a dick-ass douche-face who does not deserve the time of day. Plain, done, end of story.

Suck my proverbial 10 inches,
Britt
Alora,

You're a two-faced, back-stabbing, vicious person. I'm glad you're moving out.

>Sad
Brittany,
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:27 am

Dear Ukulele man,
Hehe <3 Loved talking to you on skype last night, it was pretty awesome. I got to see your lovely face, and you got to see my not so lovely face. This is totally worth it. i liked it I really did. I didn't have to see your horrible typing and grammar. lol Not that I'd tell you have horrible trying and grammar when online.
Just seeing you lay there though made me want to play with your hair. SOOOO BADLY.

<3
Trace
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:57 am

Baggs' Mom,

THANK YOU FOR LETTING HIM COME HOME EARLY <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I love you Smile

<3 Bean :pikachu

------

Baggs

If you choose to go back up there.... I will be sad... Sad All this coming and going with you with moving around all over is breaking my heart. Once you go into the service, it will be no different, only worse cuz you can't defy orders D; I'm happy that you're coming home, and I'm happy you're losing weight so quickly. Maybe it would be better if you moved back up there.... but.... I miss you too much to let you go... Sad I miss you terribly and already you're talking about leaving again. You haven't even gotten here! thanks for killing my mood, hun. Sad

I love you. I miss you so bad I could kill. Seriously.
<3 Bean :pikachu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Dear Bean,

Yay your lovah is commin' home!

<3
Trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Dearest MCC,

Please please please please, don't let there be school tomorrow if we get over a foot and a half of snow. Think of the little people who don't live on main roads and do not have plows who visit them regularly unlike the main ones.

If not....FUUUUUUUU on you. D:
I mean...every school in the state is prolly gonna be closed tomorrow. X___X

<3
Tracey.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:19 am

Daer Tracey,

I can't even get into my car. Its frozen shut.

Gabe

Power,

Come back on! I'm freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X____________X

Gabe
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:56 am

Gabe

If you have no power.... How do you has internet......?
:O
GABE IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF THE INTERWEBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE IS HIS OWN MODEM :O
*hails*
Unless you're on your laptop and hooked up an excersise bike to power the modem. That would be epic :O
anyway.
I really miss you Sad i hate chatango for not working for you, it needs to work for you. we needs our daily dose of gabes.
hope to be able to talk to you soon

Love you, bro!!!
Bean :pikachu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:02 am

Dear Gabe,

OMG YUR ALIVE!?!?!??! You survived snowpoclaypse!!!!
If you school is stupid and didn't close down like mine, I'm sorry....please don't die. I would be sad.
You should get some de-icer from like...Wal-mart or something. It's pretty awesome for frozen doors.

<3
Tracey

Dear Neiel,
I do not get to see your lovely face in person today, but I did love staying up with you last night via skype. It was nice. You always look so comfy, I wish I could be comfy next to you. Maybe some day I will be. Two more days until our very cheesy awesome movie date on a couch in the corner of MCC...I can't wait :3 Even though, I know I'm gonna end up scared sh!tless by The Raven, and not be able to sleep at all later that night. Oh...the things I do for you. Can't wait hun.
Oh...AND MY YAWNS ARE NOT CUTE!!!!!
but thank you for saying that
<3
Tracey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Letters You Can't Send
Page 33 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next