The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally a home~ Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:00 pm

"It's all good." she said, taking his hand. "We'll save the money and use it for something else. Ha-have we decided if we're buying a house or staying in my loft?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:02 pm

"Well, we'll have to buy a house. The loft has a pretty good stair to fall down on for a baby, no choice." Joshua said, shrugging. "It should be easy to buy a house that comfortable for you, anything that's good." he smiled, though he would miss that loft. It was very comfy.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:05 pm

She sighed. "But I like my loft. We could always get a gate or something when the baby gets bigger."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:08 pm

"What about your equipment? The baby could easily eat or chew on something, we'd need some barricade." Joshua laughed. He could imagine the kid having gotten past their gates and such, playing with whatever was in it's hands.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:14 pm

"My studio's down stairs. There's no way the baby will be able to get down there." She sighed. "Maybe we should buy a house." she said.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:21 pm

"Eh, yeah." Joshua said, thinking she had a good point. "Then again, we could use that extra cash we won to maybe get a conversion or an extra room. Then you could use that as your private space to work. What do you think?" he asked, raising a brow and smiling at the idea he had.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:29 pm

She shrugged. "I'll look at houses for sale. Right now though, I think the loft will be okay. When we start having more kids then we'll look into a real house."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:28 pm

"Yeah, of course. So, wanna go back to the hotel or what?" Joshua asked as they continued walking down the street past many stores. "Have we even had lunch yet?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:32 pm

She shook her head. "No. We havent." she said. "I would know, I'm the one who's pregnant."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Joshua grinned. "Ok, let's go for lunch then." he said, looking around for a good restaurant.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:59 pm

"There's a restaurant there." she said. Not to far away, a buffet called Baldinies was standing there. "That looks good."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:20 pm

"Ok, uh, Baldinies it is." Joshua chuckled. The name was unique, he had to admit. Things in Reno were starting to stand out to him. Going inside, he looked around. "We're going to a lot of restaurants lately." he mumbled, seeing a pattern.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:28 pm

"We're on our hunney moon. That's the point." she said, standing in line for the Fallen Leaf Buffet. She wrapped her arms around his waist. "It's not like we can't afford a few restraunts here and there."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 pm

"Oh yeah, thanks to you." Joshua smiled, patting her head. He looked at the buffet, spotting the rice, chicken, the works. He had a nice good plate of food once paying for the both of them. As they sat down, he noticed her plate was more full than his own. "You're really packing it in for the little one."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:45 pm

"Shut up, I'm hungry. And I want this baby to live so I'm giving it what it wants." she said. "Besides, I'm going to throw is up later."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Joshua twitched. Grouchy. "Yes, I got it." he mumbled, eating his dinner. Women got so tempermental when pregnant. Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:04 pm

Marley went back for 3 differ plates of food before she came back with dessert. IT was then when she started to slow down.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:09 pm

Joshua was already done with his dessert by her third plate. He was just waiting on her with her dessert. She must've been really hungry! "I'm sure our child's happy as can be now." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:15 pm

She smiled and nodded. "I hope so." She said, eating her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:20 pm

Joshua watched as Marley was done with her ice cream. "Need anything else?" he asked, sighing as he wondered where she put it all.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:37 pm

She shoook her head. "No. I think I'm good."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:54 pm

"Man, you ate a lot. That baby sure is hungry." Joshua muttered, shaking his head and smiling. He stood up with her, taking her hand and leaving the restaurant. "Back to the hotel then?" he asked, wanting to rest his feet a bit.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:55 pm

she nodded. "Yeah. That'd be good." she said.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:02 am

Joshua nodded, getting a taxi and telling the driver to drive to their hotel. On the way, he couldn't help but rub her belly, smiling widely. "Man, I wonder how it looks like.." he said, completely fascinated.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:07 am

She smiled. "Do you mean now or when it's born?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally a home~ Private   Finally a home~ Private - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally a home~ Private
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next