The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:57 pm

" It was extremely good concidering both of us were sexually frustrated. And you seemed to really enjoy it." he said gently " At least I did something to relax your body..." he said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:01 pm

How could she let herself behave like she had the night before? Why hadn't she been thinking? "It was good...?" she murmured quietly underneath her breath. Sighing once more and brushing some of her hair from her eyes, she looked over at him thoughtfully. "We didn't do anything... weird, did we?" she asked after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:12 pm

" Not that I know of." he said gently and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:15 pm

A sad sigh passed her lips and she shook her head. "So, you liked it at least, right?" Of course she couldn't remember if she had liked it at all. What was she going to do? She was possibly pregnant and apparently had a fiery hot night with her ex-lover. When had her life made a turn for the worst and decided to say "screw you, Molly?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:16 pm

" yes but I wish it was on better terms" he sughed softly. " You're upset and I feel bad for it happening."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:23 pm

"I'm sorry." Molly mumbeled. Sighing, she looked up at him with a sad look on her face. "Our time together is over. I'm sorry that last night happened and put up your hopes. I didn't mean to hurt you, Dom. I just wanted Jason to get to know his father." It was true, she just was not looking forward to starting another relationship with Dom.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:26 pm

" I understand........we weren't ourselves....I'm just destined to be alone. I haven't dated since...well you." he sighed. " Least I have a son."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:33 pm

A tired sigh passed from her lips and she leaned against the kitchen counter. "Why do you put your life on hold like this, Dom? I ended up getting married..." she looked down and sighed. Her marriage hadn't been fulfilling romantically and sexually, but it had still been a relationship. "I won't be mad at you and neither will Jason. He just wants his daddy."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:41 pm

" I never found or wanted another relationship." he shrugged his shoulders gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:09 am

Molly sighed softly, "Oh, Dom." It wasn't healthy for him to live that kind of life. "Well, I'm sorry again for giving you any false hope." She was happy with her independence with being single. With this being said, whether or not she wanted to acknowledge it, there was a lot less stress in her body. Molly was pleasantly relaxed and it was all because of sleeping with Dom.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:18 am

" I'm used to false hope." Dom shrugged his shoulders. " Well thank you for the meals and letting me spend time with our son. " he stood up, " I have finale projects to grade and a dog to feed. I just hope he didn't tear up the couch." he said. He walked into the living room, ' jason." he called.

Jason came downstairs " Yes dad" he smiled.

' i'm going to be going home. I have some things to do. " Dom said

jason frowned, " I don't want you to go" he pouted.

" I'm sorry pal. I'll come over tomarrow and take you to the park, hows that." he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:22 am

For some reason hearing Jason refered to as their son (which is what he was) seemed to get to her. She had never really thought of Jason as their son. While she had acknowledged him as seperately being her son and being Dom's son the word "our" had never come to mind. Shaking her head, she watched as Dom went to tell Jason goodbye, and she frowned seeing how much Jason wanted his father to stay.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:36 am

" Why don't you stay with us." Jason frowned.

" I can't. " he said.

" But my friends parents live together." He frowned.

" your parents are just different. No shame in being differen" he ruffled his hair and gave him a huge. " Be good boy. I love you Jason." He kissed the top of his head and Jason snffled as he watched him go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:38 am

It wasn't abnormal for Jason to suddenly expect his parents to just start to live together. Not only did nearly all of his parents still live together, but Molly felt she had put his hopes up by having Dom spend the night (to have sex with her.) She would have to explain to him that while they both loved him they did not love eachother.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:44 am

Jason wanted to have a full and complete family but he didn't understand his parents' strife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:49 am

How could she explain to him that some people just fell out of love? Sure, at one time she had been happy with Dom but it was simply no longer like that. It couldn't be helped; They haf grown apart and couldn't come back together. Perhaps if things hadn't happened like they had they'd still be together, but that just wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:04 am

Jason went upstairs to play with his toys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:08 am

Molly sighed softly and laid back on the couch. She thought back to what Dom had said, that the night before she had told him to pleasure her every night. Had she really said that? She could hardly remember the night before, though she was slowly getting blurry flashbacks. "Oh, my." she murmured softly to herself, her cheeks flushed pink. It really had been such a long time since she'd had such pleasure, and now thinking about it made her feel weak kneed and needy once more.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 am

Dom got home and fed his dog and finished his grading. No more grading till August, he thoguht happily. Though when he had time to himself and was thikning, he couldn't stop picturing Molly naked. It was so euphoric and sexy. Her body felt like silk under his hands and needless to say he came to the realization that he only wanted her body not other womens' bodies. He never looked at other women like he looked at Molly. It was just that her body and her as a whole was like a delicacy he only could have once in a blue moon. It was like giving the best wine in the world to a french man but not letting him have another sip till 50 years later when it tasted even better then he remmebered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:26 am

Molly closed her eyes, trying to elaborate on the small flashbacks that she had from the night before. A soft sigh passed her lips and she wished she hadn't been so drunk so that she could at least remember it a little bit. Her first sexual encounter in three years and she couldn't even remember if it had felt good. According to Dom she had enjoyed it and she must have to at least have asked him to sleep with her every night. A shaky sigh passed her lips and she rested her hands at the rim of her jeans where they started and sighed once more.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:42 am

Dom felt slightly bothered so he went to take a cold shower. With no luck at calming himself down he layed on his bed naked and stared at the ceiling wishing he could relive last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:50 am

Molly groaned softly, and closed her legs together tightly, trying to ignore what she was feeling. She fanned herself briefly before getting up and going into her bedroom. It wasn't right to be feeling like this. She'd hardly even had sex in the past eight years and one night her and Dom get down and dirty and now that was all that she could think about?! Laying on her bed, she sighed, her hands itching though she wasn't sure why.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:55 am

Dom grunted and pulled the covers over himself and sighed. He grabbed his phone and called her house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:57 am

Molly rolled on her side, panting softly. She hated feeling like this! One night and she was like this! It was as if she were suffering from withdraw! Hearing the phone ring briefly brought her back to sanity and she sighed to herself as she answered. "Hello?" she asked softly, biting her lip. She had seen the caller ID and wondered why Dom was calling her now.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:00 pm

" Im sorry if I woke you....I'm having trouble sleeping" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private
Page 24 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next