The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:55 pm

A small groan passed her lips, and she gently buried her lips against his hair. "Harry..." she murmured lovingly, gently rubbing back at him. He always had her heart racing and her blood rushing, giving her tingly feelings.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Harry groaned he got a large bulge in his pants as he rubbed her,"Lets make love. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:41 pm

A dark blush lit Mary Anne's cheeks. As much as she wanted to say yes and be with him, there were several reasons why she could not. One of them being that she was expected to be at breakfast within the next few minutes. That didn't make it any easier to turn him down. "Oh, Harry..." she groaned. "I-I can't..." The feel of him rubbing her was smoldering and making it hard for her to think. "T-they're waiting for me in the d-dining room..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Harry sighed and pulled away, ' I understand"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:48 pm

She looked at him sadly, and then gently took his hand, stopping him. Mary Anne looked thoughtfully into his eyes, and then leaed up to gently kiss his lips. "Meet me in my boudoir after breakfast. For my French lesson." she added softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:53 pm

"I will" he said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:57 pm

She smiled at him softly before hurrying off to dress. Mary Anne was a few minutes late to lunch, but her mother and father didn't mind. They had some news for her that they thought made up for her tardiness

(Play her father, please?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:39 pm

" Mary Anne We have some wonderful news. A young man has asked your hand in marriage and we accepted" He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Mary Anne had been about to drink her cup of tea when her father told her that she was now engaged. It took all of her self control not to let her cup of tea fall and shatter on the table. "E-excuseme?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper. Oh, God in Heaven. This couldn't be happening.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:50 pm

" You're engaged" he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:52 pm

"I-I thought that's what you said..." she whispered. Suddenly it felt like the room was spinning and that there was nothing that she could do to change it. "W-wow." she muttered, holding a hand to her head. This was just too much. She was engaged? She didn't want this. What would happen now between her and Harry? Harry. Her heart felt as if it were about to shatter. How would she tell him?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:29 pm

Harry was calming himself down in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Breakfast seemed to drag on forever, and when it was finally over she wasn't sure where to go. Of course, her parents would be expecting her to go to her French lesson. But she had told Harry to meet her in her boudoir. How could she possibly face him now that she knew she was engaged?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Harry was waiting for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:51 pm

A sigh tore from her throat. She couldn't just run away from this and pretend that it wasn't happening. It most certainly was. Taking a deep breath, she started to walk to her boudoir. She wasn't at all surprised when she saw that Harry was there waiting for her. Mary Anne looked at him with sad eyes. "We need to talk."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:05 pm

Harry frowned," About what"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:23 pm

She sighed softly, and took a seat besides him on one of the couches. "While I was having breakfast, Papa had some news that he wanted to share with me." Mary Anne couldn't look up at him. "I-it would seem that I have a fiance." she whispered softly. "Soon I'll be married."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:32 pm

Harry put his head in his hands. It was so foolish to dream of a life with her. His true love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:36 pm

She looked up only when she heard the light rusteling of his jacket. "Harry..." Mary Anne murmured, the pain in her voice echoing the one in his heart. Gently she reached for his hands and moved them. "Please don't be sad." she murmured, gently holding him. "Because then, nothing will stop me from crying..." She was losing him just when she had realized she loved him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:47 pm

" I love you. This isn't fair" Harry said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:55 pm

"I know it isn't." she murmured softly, and then looked down sadly at her hands. What else could she say? She was being forced to marry. Mary Anne would have to let another man kiss her and touch her and make love to her, but the whole time she would be thinking of Harry. The thought of being with another man frightened her, and she hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:20 am

Harry hugged her close to him closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:23 am

She didn't want to think about being with another man. The only man that she wanted to be with was Harry. A few tears welled up in her eyes, and she buried her face against his neck. "I'm scared, Harry..." Mary Anne whispered softly, her voice trembling.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:28 am

"I'm here" he said holding her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:30 am

"I don't want any other man to touch me.." she whispered. Even if it was a living Adonis, she still didn't want to know another's man's touch. Only Harry's. "Only you can touch me..." Mary Anne whispered. "My body is only for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next