The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Write Letters You Can't Send

Go down 
+3
LonelyWolf
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Bean
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:26 am

Dear guys,

I can't find any job. I need one because I need gas money. Its getting ridiculous. I can't be spending my savings on gas all the time. I need money on the side to not dwindle my savings.

But that isn't why my life sucks right now. I just.. don't wanna talk bout it at the moment. just know it sucks.

Gabe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:56 am

Dear Gabe,
-hugs-
Always just a PM away if you want to talk.

<3
Me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:31 am

Dear self,
Fuuuuuuuck, how could you forget to brush your teeth? D:
Now you look like a horrible horrible English woman >.<
You gotta look like this untill...like 6:00 something tonight.
Hope for the love of god Neiel doesn't notice.

Trace
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Dear life,

Damn you~ ><8 Why must you be so complicated!? This ain't survivor! :sick

With lots of hate, Steph.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 am

Gabe

I wuuuuuuuuuves you Sad
Hang in there. i know it's hard, but it took me 3 months of job hunting before i actually got one.

Bean :pikachu

--------

Steph

I LOVES YOU
*UBER HUGS*
:3

----------

Crystal

You truly are my big sister. Which is why I need to tell you this.
You're turning into a cocky bitch that no one wants to hang with.
The only reason you were offered the position of Assistant Manager is because you're the only one working there who isn't going to school.
You take every bit of criticizm personally. Even the real minor stuff.
Customers come first. Throwing a little fit because i'm taking care of a line instead of hugging you is really really immature.
And your "getting nervous" is driving me nuts. You can cuss customers out but you can't go up to the place to make a car payment?
And why do you have to hang out with one of us every fucking day? I want a lazy day in here somewhere. I'm taking the weekend to myself. No, I don't want to hang with you.
You need to go out and find new friends. Tim and I are furthering our education and heading into our careers. You need to get over the fact that we have homework. It comes before you. I'm sorry.
Love you to death, bitch, but you drive me nuts.

Bean
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 am

Gabe

I wuuuuuuuuuves you Sad
Hang in there. i know it's hard, but it took me 3 months of job hunting before i actually got one.

--------

Steph

I LOVES YOU
*UBER HUGS*
:3

----------

Crystal

You truly are my big sister. Which is why I need to tell you this.
You're turning into a cocky bitch that no one wants to hang with.
The only reason you were offered the position of Assistant Manager is because you're the only one working there who isn't going to school.
You take every bit of criticizm personally. Even the real minor stuff.
Customers come first. Throwing a little fit because i'm taking care of a line instead of hugging you is really really immature.
And your "getting nervous" is driving me nuts. You can cuss customers out but you can't go up to the place to make a car payment?
And why do you have to hang out with one of us every fucking day? I want a lazy day in here somewhere. I'm taking the weekend to myself. No, I don't want to hang with you.
You need to go out and find new friends. Tim and I are furthering our education and heading into our careers. You need to get over the fact that we have homework. It comes before you. I'm sorry.
Love you to death, bitch, but you drive me nuts.

Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Dear Anyone,
I've had a blister on my finger for the last week and I was wondering if anyone had any advice about how to get rid of it. I got it when I was adjusting a mike and the stand slammed down on my finger. It's a blood blister. Please help. It's becoming awfully tempting to just puncture it.

Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Dear Angela,
Ouchie >.<
Anyway....

YAY FOR GOOGLE!

When caring for and treating blisters, you can choose to either let them heal on their own, or drain them yourself. If the blisters are not obtrusive it’s best to let them heal on their own as puncturing the outer layer of skin will create an open wound and increase the likelihood of infection.
Protecting Skin Blisters:
If the blister is not painful or obtrusive, give it a chance to heal on its own. The serum inside the blister works to pad and protect the injured skin. Cover the blister with a gauze bandage to protect it. The blister will eventually heal by itself, the fluid will be reabsorbed and the skin will return to its normal state. If the blister ‘pops’ or breaks, wash the area with soapy water, and apply a bandage to protect it while it heals. Use gauze to protect your blisters
Draining Blisters:
If your skin blister is large and/or painful, and you choose to drain the fluid - take care to leave the outer skin intact. Follow these steps carefully in order to help your blister heal faster and continue to protect it.

1. Clean the blister with rubbing alcohol or antibacterial soap
2. Sterilize a straight or safety pin by using pliers to hold it over a flame until the pin glows red and then allowing it to cool.
3. Using the pin, puncture a small hole in the base of the blister.
4. Using GENTLE pressure, drain the blister.
5. Blister creamApply an antibiotic ointment to the area like Bacitracin and Polymyxin B – triple antibiotic ointment. Avoid products containing neomycin as this is more likely to cause an allergic reaction.
6. Cover the area with an absorbent, non-stick bandage and change it daily. You may need to change it more often if it becomes wet, dirty, or loose.

In the event that the blister forms a small tear in the outer skin, treat it in the same way as if you had punctured it using the above steps. If the tear is larger, “un-roof” the blister by carefully removing the loose skin with sterilized scissors. Then cleanse the base of the blister with antibacterial soap and water, and apply antibiotic ointment and a bandage as described in steps 5 and 6 above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Dear Tracey,
Thank you so much for looking it up, that was awfully sweet of you =] It seems I have a non-painful blister so I guess I'll just keep it clean and have it bandaged. I appreciate you looking it up for me. I hope things are nice for you over there.

Love,
Angela
--
Dear Everywhere,
Just finished reading the book Elsewhere. I recommend it to all of you. Great book.

Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:04 pm

Angela,
Not a problem, I needed another reason to procrastinate.
Well, Neiel fell and knocked out one tooth and chipped another....So awkward to kiss! Except he went to the dentist and got them fixed, so it's all good. <4
Other than that it's been...trying not to fail any classes.
..and awesome craziness.

Trace
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:15 am

Mr Kussmann

You are an awesome teacher, but I don't think that even I will show up to at least one of your classes. WHY ON A SATURDAY DAMNIT ><

Bean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Dear Neiel,
Are you sure everything is alright? You're "really hates life" thing on skype has got me worried. You know you can talk to me, right? I won't judge.
<3
Trace

Dear self,
WORK ON YOU PAPERS D:

</3
Trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Dad,
for the love of god, please let me drive out there by myself, not only will it be a "good learning experience" I don't have to wait for you, or you wait on me. I know this whole observatory thing is shiiiit, but please bare with me D:

Trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Dear Neiel,
Thank you for the ipod shuffle I love it!
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT :3
I NEVAH THOUGHT I'D HAVE AN MP3 PLAYER Very Happy
Thank you for making a deal outta my birthday when you usually don't care for them, babe. It means the world to me.
<3
Trace
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Dear life,

Must you throw so many things my way? Really? I musta been one mean person in a past life or something, jesus! >< Anyways, I just hope to make it out alive, you know? The world is hard these days...sigh.

Sincerely,
Steph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Dear Astronomy class,
-sob-
You're going to be the first class I'm going to fail aren't you?
I HATE YOU AND YOUR EQUATIONS SO MUCH! D:

Trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Dear Self,
Please pass this astronomy test with higher than I a C this time...please?

<3
Trace

Dear Choir,
HUZZAH!!!!
I'm no in you next semester. I do like to sing, but the people in there....I just don't like them....
Plus, being a second soprano is hard. D:

Trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Dear Neiel,
So you bring your brothers and sisters with you to school today...show them around and shiiit, and you act all distant and tense and stuff. You told me not to talk to them, to be around them cause they're you 25x worse. That they're little hellions...So you either don't want them being mean to me, or you don't want them freaking me out....

Or is it my over-active paranoia saying that you're ashamed to be seen with me? I dunno, you just basically said either "hello" and "goodbye" every time I came around or left...no hugs...no kisses....
Even one simple little good-luck kiss before I come out of my astronomy class feeling like shit.
I dunno, you made me walk in that class wanting to cry...the whole day after that...I just almost wanted to walk into the bathroom and cry...or find a corner...but a coat over me or something...and just...cry...
The person I saw today, wasn't the you I know....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Dear Chris,
Hehe....you brighten up my day, talking about how Neiel and I are so cute, and that we're the "apple people" cause we both have apple computers. I really do thank you for encouraging me to tell Neiel how I felt about him. I never would have known this thing called love.
Heh...the way you said you'd skin us alive and kill us if we ever broke up cause we're just so perfect for each other.
Well...I hope none of that happens anytime soon. It sounds painful.

Trace

Dear Neiel,
What is up with you and your sudden new obsession with Yu-Gi-Oh cards?
I appreciate you trying to teach me how to play, but I don't think thats something I'd be getting into.
Now if i was Magic...maybe...
Game day at MCC was fun though...you sorta seemed back to your normal self, but you still seemed a little...meh...

Trace
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:20 am

Howard

I hate you. Let me sleep, damnit.
I appreciate you saying you'll request me all the time, but I'm two weeks behind on homework now. NOT COOL, MAN D;

me.

-------

Mr Kussman

don't hate me please. i'm staying with taylor for a week starting monday. i'll surely get some shit done then. D;

me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Dear Vince,
I'm so sick of having to hear how you know all about women and how we "can't get out shit together." I'm sick of these double standards about women and how men always come out on top. I don't want to go back to the kitchen and talk to you and mom where you treat me like garbage and belittle the way how I feel about things. Did you ever stop and think that your arrogance ever had anything to do with why she left you? Did you? No? It's all her? Fuck you, man. Seriously. You are my brother and I love you to death but I can't stand when you are like this. The same goes for you, Mom. God forbid you ever stand up for me where Vince is involved.

Angela
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Dear School year,
Part of me, a large part of me can't wait for you to be over with, he math...the english...the astronomy, and choir...most definately choir, I wouldn't miss any of it at all. These subjects have caused so much stress you wouldn't even know. I've basically been feeling like shit because of Astronomy..feeling like I'm going to fail it. I know I probably won't be keeping the scholarship I earned last year. thats $500 down the drain. Just wait when my parents find out....they'll be so disappointed.

I don't know what to do when you end though...I'll end up having so much free time, it'll be crazy, and I don't. I DON'T want to spend it at home entertaining mother. I want to spend it with Neiel. I do. Thats what scares me, Summer. With two days of not seeing or talking to him I miss him a lot. I don't even know if I could handle not seeing him in person at least twice a week. It's depressing. I may have gotten too clingly, I know but it's true. Anyway, enough of my bitching and complaining...back to this stupid paper.

</3
Tracey

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Neiel,
Why are you so difficult?
You shouldn't get rid of your laptop, you really shouldn't!
how am I going to talk to you in the summer? During weekends...
That one week inbetween the end of this semester and the beginning of next?
Whhhhy? I won't be able to talk to you! TT^TT
...Should I be worried?
You haven't really been...your usual self.
I know you mentioned once the more you hang out with a person the more annoyed you get with them, and the more you don't like them.
...Is it getting to that point?
I really hope this is just me being overly paranoid.
I really really hope it is...

...AND KEEP THAT COMPUTER OF YOURS AND JUST ORDER A DAMN CHARGER D:

Tracey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Dear Charger,
Yeah, thats right, you better work. I don't need you breaking on me now the weekend I have a huge ass paper due and when I need to work on my freakin' art project.
Kthanksbye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:28 am

Dear Neiel,
I know school year is almost over, and I just felt like saying I love you. I'm not looking forward to the summer though, only hearing from you twice a week cause you have to sell your computer? Why?!?!?!?!
You don't need to sell your computer!
I know this is a done deal and it's happening in a couple days, but I can't help but complain.
...I mean, I was basically abandoned and hung out to dry by the last guy I was in a "relationship" with....and it all happened over the summer, thats when he truely just left me....
Please understand thats why I have this fear of abandonment. I don't want us to grow apart like the last relationship I had. I don't. I love you...
But please, don't say it would have been better if you never existed, like you constantly say you do. You have made life BETTER. I hope that means something, love....

Trace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Letters You Can't Send
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next