The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Write Letters You Can't Send

Go down 
+3
LonelyWolf
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Bean
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage

Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:07 am

Dear Mainland,
I understand why we can't have any snow days- I just hope that you know that the reason we can't is because of you! If you hadn't given us so many snow days last year (particularly those two where they was hardly any snow and it RAINED all day) then we would have have today when we clearly shouldn't just have an hour delay. I don't know if you've noticed but the roads are horrible! It's also because you insisted so much on getting all of these renovations when all that Mainland really needs is a nice paint job as oposed to a new gym and a whole fricking new hallway that I swear is just going to make things more confusing.

I'm not even that mad. It's my little brother. I swear to God he's going to punch a frigging shark in the face. It's because of you, Mainland, that he isn't even considering going to college when he graduates. Thanks a lot, Mainland. No, really.

An annoyed student,
Angela

--
Dear Everyone,
I'm sorry for being such an annoying brat in the previous message but I'm so worried about my little brother. He's so pissed that school isn't closed even though it should be and when we have to wait at the bus stop he refuses to wear his coat. I'm so worried about him. I understand where he's coming from but I don't like that he's putting his health at risk. I don't know what to do... =[

Angela
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:18 am

Dear bean

I think I have to update my flash player or something. Chatango won't load for me. =/ maybe thats it. I have no idea.

Gabe

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:06 am

Dear Gabe,
Update your F-ing flash player then!!!!!!! Heh....lol.
<3
Trace

Dear Neiel,
See you proved yourself wrong, you didn't end up fucking up our date like you said you would. It was amazing, I loved every second of it. I am totally kind of interested though, on what all your library co-workers will have to say that you brought me to the library with you to get your schedule. XD That should be fuuuuuuuunnnny <3. Oh well, you're not the only one, I'm prolly gonna get it from Lora on Thursday too.
I still can't get over the fact that you drove by my house almost every single day last summer to go to the Greenhouse for work that's like...not even a few houses down. It's so ironic.
I'll see you later today luv,
Elephant shoe
<3
Trace
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:41 am

Gabe

Yes, maybe you should do that. Update to the newest flash player. It should DEFINITELY play it, then. Mine automatically update without even telling me XD Well, on my laptop Razz

Bean

---

Emily

I may be fat, ugly, disgusting, repulsive, etc. I may need a shit-ton of makeup just to look decent. I may need a lot of things just to look decent.

But at least I have a boyfriend (of OVER 2.5 YEARS) who doesn't use me for sex, who doesn't choose pot over me, who doesn't lie to me. No.
He wakes up and calls me just to tell me good morning and that he's awake.
He says "I love you" countless times a day, and you can see he does in his eyes.
He stays up with me on my overnights until he passes out on the couch.
He explains how I'm beautiful every day,
And why he loves me.
He is there for me through all the shit that you and dad put me through.

I might be fat, ugly, disgusting, repulsive, etc. I might need a shit-ton of makeup just to look decent.
But I still have awesome friends. Real friends. They don't make me smoke pot to hang out with them. They don't make me drink to hang out with them. They don't make me smoke cigarettes to hang out with them.
-Crystal, despite everything, is practically the older sister that I never had. She demands hugs (<3) instead of only giving them when mom says "hug and make up". She is always happy to see me and cheers me up when I'm down. She gives me advice on everything instead of criticizing me.
-Tim. Ah, Timmie... Gay guy friends are the best friends a girl will ever have. You threw yours away years ago. Now I have mine, and am gaining more.
-Allison. I might have just started to hang out with her, but she is such a sweetie. She finds the best in every single person and points it out to them as soon as they walk in the door. She's also excellent with advice.
-Taylor. Best friends since freshmen year of high school. Enough said right there.
-Heather. Another best friend since early on in high school
-Rachel. The third of my best friends in high school
Five of those six know every single little dirty secret that I have (Allison's still new) and they still love me for WHO I AM. I would not trade any of them for the world.

So next time you decide to be mean, keep this in mind:
I might be fat, ugly, disgusting, repulsive, etc. I might need a shit-ton of makeup just to look decent.
But I know who I am. And I'm beautiful on the inside (else I wouldn't have friends or a boyfriend of 2.5 years)
You might be skinny, thin, beautiful, tall, and lean. You might not need makeup to look decent.
But you don't know who you are. You don't know what you want. You are mean, crude, controlling, and a follower.
You are a bitch, woman. A downright M-O-T-H-E-R-F-U-C-K-I-N-G-B-I-T-C-H. You have no real friends. Your boyfriend would rather smoke than see your face or even talk to you on the phone.

I hope I can actually say this to you one day, baby sister. until then, enjoy your life and stay out of mine.
Big sis
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:45 am

Dear Bean,
I looooooove you
-huggles-

<3
Tracey
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Trace

D'aww <3 I loooooooove you too :3
-huggles-

<3 :pikachu
Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Dear Stacy,

Bean's note reminded me of you. I know that I keep joking with my brothers that you have to cure cancer before you're on our good side again and while it is partially a joke there is still some truth behind it. You really hurt us Stacy and while I know that you had it really hard growing up that doesn't mean you should take it out on us, the people who are trying to get to know you better. Just, please, understand that you can't make up for ignoring us for the past five months by sending little txt messages with a smiley and "I love you." It doesn't work like that, Stace.

Angela

--
Dear Steph,

Speaking of sisters... I miss you like crazy! TT__TT

Love,
Angela
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:12 am

Some higher being than I...

I can't hold it in any longer!!!!! I HAVE TO RANT, DAMNIT!!!

P1 apologizes for all the shit it's done and wants to be friends. I say, sure, let's be friends! I don't get any "hello"s or a single word after that conversation. Fine. I can deal with that.
I can deal with people ignoring me even though we are "friends".
But normally I'd like to talk to the person who is trying to get back with my best friend. Especially after they broke their heart quite a few times.
I will not apologize for being protective and caring of my best friends. It is who I am and I will change for no one.

Also, I'd like to lay my belief of religion down on the table, if I may.

My belief is Christianity. I do believe in Jesus and God. But I don't believe that I need to pray to them. They don't make mistakes - what happens, happens for a reason. They will not change the path of anything. If something's going on that I don't agree with, such as a financial issue, I stop and I think about it. What am I being taught in this situation? How will this make me a better person?

My aunt, who is also my godmother, always told me that Jesus/God will teach, guide, and mold you into a better person.

I took what my aunt said and applied it to being independent. He knows I'm thankful for everything I have. He knows what I'm feeling- when, and why. He knows what the outcome will be, so why not just go along for the ride and learn along the way? Why should I pray to Him to make it better when it will get better after I've learned my lesson?

Basically, my belief is this:
God knows who I am. He knows what I still need to learn, and He will teach it to me.
He knows that I am thankful. He knows what I need, and He has given it to me in the form of my soulmate, who I was very lucky to find so early in life.
He knows all this, so I don't need to pray to him. I don't need to tell him "thank you", I simply need to feel happy and bubbly.
I don't need to ask "which way do I go?" I pick a direction after careful consideration and follow the path.
I don't need to ask "Why is this happening?" I observe the situation and discover what I will be taught. If nothing else, it will make me stronger.
I don't need to say "Praise the Lord!!!" He knows I believe in Him. I don't need to bombard his "inbox" with praise. I'm sure He gets those days, too.
People are stupid and can't think for themselves. That's all this comes down to. Yes, I believe there is a higher power. But I think humanity can tone it down a bit and realize that they can teach themselves the same lessons the bible is teaching them.
Religion is simply morals. What is right and what is wrong.
And if Jesus died to save everyone from their sins (ALL their sins), then Hell shouldn't even exist.
Say I kill someone. Well, why did I do it? Perhaps I had to - maybe it was self defense. Maybe it was to prevent Baggs from being killed or harmed. Maybe I was forced to, due to financial issues.
Or say I have some kind of psychological disorder. That disorder is not my fault - I was made that way; therefore, I'm innocent. Just keep a gun/weapon out of my hand and have me on tighter watch.

I don't believe Hell exists. If it does, Hell is Earth. Hell is the pain you go through in life. Hell is the feeling you get in your gut and throat when you feel guilty of something and want to crawl in a hole and die.

And along the lines of being made a certain way - I don't get why people say gays will go to "Hell". They were BORN that way. They were MADE that way. God makes no mistakes.

I'm ending my rant here, but this is not the end of what I'd like to say. Not by a loooooong shot.
Me.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:55 am

Dear this three way between me , trace, and Bean,

on a funny note: KINKEH!

On a second note: My compy doesn't update adobe automatically for me. It pops up saying I have to. And I just got it yesterday. Kinda late but I shall get to it when I have time to update my whole comp.

On a third note: Hang nails suck

Gabe

Dear Bean:

you go girl. Yeah I think that the biggest reason why religion turns me off is because of the people. Getting uber " omg you're going to hell!!!!" is just bores me. Ok I go to hell fine. At least its an afterlife. because my biggest fear is dying and thats it. Just a body. no soul no nothing. That sort of northingness is a very strong fear. So going to hell? Better than nothing right? I'll be tortured forever? Well lets hope they can spice up the different ways to torture me or the punishment would be uneffective after a while.

I just think people should tone it down a bit. Its gets annoying. Let people worship the way they want.

gabe
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:42 am

Gabe

That does sound scary!!!
If you were Tim, I'd say "When you get old, you will give yourself a heart attack because you're scared of death."
Just because he's an asshole. But you aren't an asshole, so I won't say it to you. Not even in a joking manner. Fears are scary, man!

Huh... redundant, no?

and KINKEH? ;3 XD
And yes. Hangnails do suck.

I stubbed my toe and the entire nail lifted up enough so that my entire nail had a blood-blister under it. I made the mistake of popping that blood-blister. Now I have discovered that my nail is only held on by the very end of my nail. Lovely, eh? My toe is wrapped in a bandaid four times over. It was oozing clear stuff >< Then I found the source of the pain was that on the side of the nail that I can't see due to me not being made of jelly was poking the skin, as well as being able to move around. So I had to cut that side of my nail off, which caused more bleeding. Maybe I should just rip the whole thing off... I dunno.

Sorry for the graphics, man!

On a side note, I was talking to Baggs about Hell and how it isn't logical that it exists. He said that it had been added by the church to scare people so they would follow the church more faithfully. What he said makes sense to me. The church just wanted power, so why not create a source of evil to scare people into being good, or at least putting the church up there with the king and queen.

Also, I asked him "well, how could Jesus turn water into wine?" He said that Jesus was born a Jew and there is one or two Jewish faiths that deal with magic. Only Jews know about it, and Jesus could have been that person. Either that, or the church could have covered it up to put Jesus into higher power.

Learning about this stuff interests me. I would study this stuff as a career and put my findings out there, but knowing how crazy people are nowadays, I know I wouldn't get paid much for my findings. I'll stick with design and be curious as a hobby :3 I think that'll work.

I like asking "What if?" about history. It makes one think. It makes one smarterer :B
Bean :pikachu

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Dear English teacher,
so...we talked about poetry being bout sex 89% of the time.
I'd disagree with you on that, but hey...at least it's makes the class awkwardly funny. XD

Trace

Dear Gabe,
That tis just unfortunate, u truely are missing out on some hilarious stories I could be telling you.
<3
Trace

Dear Nail;
WHY'D YOU HAVE TO BREAK!??!?!

FUUUUUUUU

Trace
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:04 am

Dear Bean

Of course it is scary. If you think about all the stuff you have in your room. your favorite things and then think about your family and friends. Then just think " what if I was dead... what if there wasn't an afterlife?" and all of the sudden all these things become useless to you because you can't even think about it or look at it. you are a lifeless lump in the ground and thats it.

It freaks me out to no ends. then I think about ghosts. They are real but what is a ghost and just a recording of energy? Recording of energy is powerful stuff but it doesn't mean its a ghost either.

I wish I could learn about the Bible and stuff like you're talking about as well. That is the fun side of Bible study. The stuff I'm doing is boring.

Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:27 am

Gabe

Ghosties.... If I ever heard the ghost in your house again, I would have another heart attack. o_______o'

And I'm gonna look more into that stuff about the bible. And then post my findings on here. Then you'd be smarterer, too! Very Happy Cool

I still think we gotta do a road trip thing and all meet up somewhere. That would be awesome to the infinity-th degree. >Very Happy

Bean :pikachu
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Bean

Lmao that was a fun experiance.

I'll look as well.

Totally. I need a wild road trip vacation. lol

Gabe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Dear Neiel,
Wow...just...wow....the past 24 hours...have been VERY interesting.

<3
Tracey

Dear Grandma,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
<3
Trace
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 2:32 pm

Everybody

I love you <3

I won't be on much the next week or so. I've got lots of homework to do all due next week. Damn finals.... I get to train a new person today. Woot.
See you guys later, love youuuuuuuu <3

Beanie :pikachu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Dear Bean,
D'awww I shall miss you!!!!
Lucky for me....
I AM ON SPRING BREAK BITCHES!
....except...where the hell are all the birds? Why the heck is the snow still here?
WHY THE F--- DO I STILL HAVE HOMEWORK?!!??!?!
Darn English teacher, for giving us poems to read an write about.
Darn Astronomy teacher, making the test the day after we get back from break, and giving us problems to do D:

Wow...this turned more into a rant, than an IN YUR FACE type of thing. Sorry Bean. XD
Whatever I say I say it with lots of loooove <3

<3
Trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Dear mother and father,
Thank you ever so much for making me feel like I'm being used. :/
I mean, me driving Kayleigh and I around is so much easier than having her dad pick us up drop us off everywhere and be a chaufer. I know you already hate that cause of all the choir concerts you have to go to, drive me back and forth from over the years of highschool.

We're not going to do something so stupid as visit Kyle while he's working AND try to hang with him...WHILE he's working. We're not trying to get him fired, for the loooove of god. Thats the last thing I want to do, I mean he needs that money more than anything. Now you got me so freaked out to where I'm too afraid to even go in to the library without me thinking I'm going to get Neiel fired if he so much as says "hi" to me. I mean, I woulda...-sighs- nevermind....

-sighs-

Trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:07 am

Neiel,
Hehehehehe...last night's conversation was pretty interesting.
Just felt like saying no matter what I love you.

<3 Trace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Dear Shoulder,
STOP HURTING LIKE A BITCH!
Really right before a choir concert? What is wrong with you? T^T
Why does it hurt to type more than a few sentences at a time.
WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL, DARN YOU MUSCLES!!!! D:<
Tracey

Dear self,
whatever the hell you did never do it ever again....EVER.
</3
Trace
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:07 am

Self

Where did this country accent come from? And why do I like it so much?

Baffled me.

----

Weather

REALLY?
I wake up on my first Monday of spring break to find SNOW on the ground..........
Wtf......
It's March 14/15, bitch! Get your act together!!!
Yesterday was fuckin 70 degrees outside!!
Missouri has fuckin bipolar weather....
Damn....

Me.

------

Baggs

Don't ever get me used to you being home when I get off work and then me find you gone. Makes me sad. Get back to Missouri ASAP, mister!!!
Love you <3

Beanie

----

Emily

You're getting what you want. I'm moving out. Are you happy? Just put up with me for three more months and I'm gone, bitch.
gone like a freight train, gone like yesterday. Gone like a soldier in the civil war BANG~ BANG~

You won't ahve to see me anymore. Hope you enjoy home life alone. "Not that I'm home much anyway". *eyeroll* sorry. I have a full time job and college. get over yourself, baby girl.

Your big sis.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:07 am

Dear venting wall,

Life sucks right now. It really does.

Gabe

PS. Finding a job is hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:01 am

Dear Neiel,
Why did you have to trip and fall on your face and chip your teeth and knock one out.
I hope your face stops hurting soon, and that your teeth get fixed soon as well, untill then, whenever I see you I shall think "IMMA HOBO!!! HEEERP DURP!"
Only you would manage this kinda hardcore fail, love....

<3
Trace
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Gabe

What is wrong? *hugs*
come to Missouri. Jobs are popping up all over the place. I'll save one for you. Razz

And no, those jobs are not to be prostitutes.

Bean
:pikachu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Dear Gabe,
-hugs-
I know just how you feel with the job prospects.

I wish you lots of luck buddy!

<3
Me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Letters You Can't Send
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next