The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and Steph!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

Me and Steph! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:08 am

She smiled, sitting on her rear, pulling her pant leg up and showing him a rug burn on her knee that she had gotten when she was running away from Jack. "I am too."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:58 pm

"Eh? How did you get that? Looks new." Kyle winced, placing his hand against it. Still felt warm too. At least it wasn't as bad as it could be.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:26 pm

She shrugged, blushing slightly at his hand. God she was glad that she shaved her legs that morning. "Jack and I were playing around and I fell trying to run away from him."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:39 pm

Kyle twitched. "I'll kick his butt later." he grinned. "But uh, want a kiss on your boo-boo?" he winked, smiling. He wanted to be sweet.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:44 pm

She giggled slightly and nodded. "Kiss it make it better." she said, playfully pouting.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Kyle nodded, smiling and kissing her knee. "All better, I hope." he chuckled. Jack caught a glimpse of the scene, sighing. He knew this was good. She was moving on. He sighed, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "Get over it.." he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Lilli smiled, nodding. "Much better." she said, slowly standing. "Let's go inside. It's getting dark."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Kyle raised a brow and smiled. "Ok, I guess if I can go in with you then that's great." he said as he followed Lilli.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:28 pm

Lilli smiled, walking in front of him into her house. she really didn't expect what would happen, but.... whatever did happen, she'd love it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:41 pm

A few months passed and soon it was just a week before graduation. All the seniors were excited and even holding parties. This one party, both Jack and Allie were invited and so were Kyle and Lilli. He knew how to avoid her, but, he didn't know for how long. As soon as it was mid way into the party, he saw Kyle, drunk off his ass but making out with another girl. "Dude!" he said, shocked. Kyle glared, flicking him off and kissing still. He was somewhat able to process things still, the bastard. "Ok, we'll see how this goes you p*ssy." he said under his breath as he went to Lilli amidst the crowd. "Lilli, I need to talk to you." he said aloud, wanting to lead her outside so they could talk. Allie had gotten lost in the crowd of course, but she was trying to find Jack.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Lilli had a beer in her hands but it was her first one. She did drink some, but nothing to much. She nodded, following her friend. They had been drifting ever since she started to go steady with Kyle. "Yeah, what's up?" she asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Going outside, though the music was still blasting at full volume, they had some sort of quiet. Jack sighed, knowing they were practically just friends instead of best friends. "Lilly, I saw Kyle making out with some other girl.." he said, sighing again. He hated to have ratted out on the guy, but, she needed to know.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:26 pm

"What?" she asked. "Oh... you're just teasing me right?" she asked. "We barley hang out and this is some pathetic way to get back together?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Jack raised a brow and scoffed. "Oh yeah, definitely. Look, we both have someone so no, I'm not trying to get back with you. We were never even together in the first place! But I'm not lying, he was drunk off his ass and making out with some girl!" he swore, gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:07 pm

Shaking her head, Lilli turned. "We're over... Okay..." she said. "the friendships over. Just move on... Our time was great and I love you in every way." She sighed, hugging him. "You know what college I'm going to. If you gather the guys to say you want me and if I'm free, I'm yours." she said, then walked away.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Jack grunted, gripping onto the sleeves of his jacket and held back tears. "Idiot!" he yelled, glaring at her back as she went back inside. Allie had found him, which he then ended up bursting into tears, slowly but surely getting more anger in and deciding she didn't need him. Afterwards, graduation day came, he didn't come over, didn't congratulate her after being called up, nothing. Even as the celebration was over and his parents had gone back home, he had sat back with his girlfriend, Allie, a blonde who was as sweet as can be and pretty cute. Kyle however pulled Lilli over, taking her hand. "Lilli...I..I'm breaking up with you.."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Allie sat next to Jack, holding his hand. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" she asked.

Lilli looked at him, shocked and hurt. "What... You can't... why?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Jack raised a brow, then smiled. "It's nothing, babe. Really. Just that a buddy of mine is getting their heart broken today pretty much...but oh well, I got more important things to worry about." he said, kissing her softly.

Kyle sighed, looking away. "I donno, ever since the party, I just felt different around you. Like, you like me, but..not really. I know what happened between you and Jack, I know you're head over heels for him, but I'm not so sure now. It's confusing, I know, but..I can't keep on. That rumor however, was true. I..I made out with some other girl, agh, it's just too confusing being around you and in the center of your dilemma with my buddy, ex-buddy anyway." he said, losing his smile and kissing her forehead. "Good luck." he mumbled, walking away quickly past her.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Ally smiled, kissing him back. "like what?" she asked, her hand on his thighs. Nothing sexual, just lovingly.

Lilli watched him walk away, her heart broken on the floor. "No..." she said softly. She had lost her best friend and her boy friend at the same time.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:35 pm

"Heh, like where to take you to celebrate our graduation." Jack grinned, hugging her with one arm and kissing her cheek. He had also caught eye of Lilli, having a strong desire to help her out, but..the memory of that night just kept him from doing so. He stood, helping Allie up and smiling. "So, where to?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Lilli was at the opening in the gate by the foot ball field where Ally and Jack was. She needed her best friend right now.

Ally smiled, shrugging. "I'm not sure. There's a group I know of going bowling. Do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Jack sighed, seeing Lilli having stopped by the opening of the gate to the football field. Great. "You go ahead, I'll catch up, ok?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 pm

She nodded, seeing Lilli. she'd never liked his best friend. Felt a little to much competition over Jack. She turned and kissed Jack sensually on his lips, just to upset Lilli. "I'll meet you at the car." she said, leaving.

Once Ally was out of sight, Lilli went to Jack, hugging him tightly around the waist, her head in his chest. "He left me..." she whispered. "He couldn't take how much I loved you. But, I did love him." she said, about to break down into tears.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Jack nodded as Allie left. Once Lilli hugged him almost automatically, his arms remained at his sides. "I told you that night, but you refused to believe me. Plus, how could you love me if you love him? That doesn't make sense..Lilli." he mumbled, feeling his heart ache. "Plus, we aren't friends anymore, are we?" he said harshly, pulling away. "I'm sorry, but that night, you ended our friendship. So..look for some other sap to hang onto." he said, tears rimming at his eyes but he hid them well as he turned away from her and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Lilli ran after him. "If I can't have you to myself I at least want you as a friend. Please don't walk away from me." she begged. "After all our years of friendship you're going to walk away now? Please don't..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Steph!
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next