The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Note: Kira isn't gone

Go down 
2 posters

Who is the best Death note charecter? (Other then l)
Mello
Death Note: Kira isn't gone I_vote_lcap0%Death Note: Kira isn't gone I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Near
Death Note: Kira isn't gone I_vote_lcap25%Death Note: Kira isn't gone I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Y
Death Note: Kira isn't gone I_vote_lcap0%Death Note: Kira isn't gone I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Z
 0% [ 0 ]
Beyound Birthday
Death Note: Kira isn't gone I_vote_lcap25%Death Note: Kira isn't gone I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Rhodis
 25% [ 1 ]
Light
 25% [ 1 ]
Vicious
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
magik1
Snowflake

Death Note: Kira isn't gone Empty
PostSubject: Death Note: Kira isn't gone   Death Note: Kira isn't gone EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:52 pm

As Near sat in the warehouse he closed his eyes slowly. Mello, L, and even many police officers had died to stop Light. The young former Kira lay dead on the stair case, his hands reaching up to the sky where he had seen Ryuk. The Shinigami sat still on the top of the tower, he no longer had a reason to stay on earth but he had a smile. He looked up at the shinigami realm and from the sky, dropped a singular death note.
"Henh henh henh henh," Ryuk laughed in the cold style of a shinigami. "Vicous." Was all he said before spreading his wings and soaring towards the dark looming sky above.
"Light sama, an honorable young man. However he couldn't outhink L, in the end the greatest dective still won." Ryuk said as he got closer and closer to the sky watching as a wingless Shinigami fell towards the earth. As he did Ryuk smiled and stretched out his hand and handed over his Death note to the other god of death.
"Here you go Vicous, i'm bored of this life." Ryuk said as he approached again the dull world of the shinigami.
Vicious was very human looking for a shinigami, but then again, his punishment was helping to enforce that. It is against the Shinigami kings rules for a Shinigami to attempt a sexual relationship with any other being. The shinigami king found out that Vicous, had a son. A human child, born with the eyes of a shinigami.
Beyound Birthday.
Ryuk didn't care about that though, the child of a shinigami was an outcast in both worlds anyways. However for commiting such a crime Vicous was sentenced to death. Starvation was a cruel punishment but it seemed to fit. His shinigami eyes were taken out and his wings were removed so he could not find the names of people to write in his death note. Vicious though had an idea. Let some one use his deathnote, write names for him. Didnt' matter who, but he had been hopeing for Light. A man who killed thousands. Ryuk was set for many and many centuries. However some one else was destined to find the deathnote, some one else from the whammy house. Some one smarter then Light and more cruel then L.
"Class, today we will discuess the LA BB murder cases." The old man teaching the children of the Whammy house said.
"Yes, the battle between L and B." Near said taking his seat at the front of the class.
"From the recent study of the Death Note, we discovered things called Shinigami and we now know that B had Shinigami eyes." The teacher said.
"Like me." A young student said and all heads turned to faced to see the onlly living relative of B. A young student at the Whammy house who, beat L, Near and Mello at their own games. The student that solved the Kira case before the death note was even found. The student, who had earlier that morning, picked up a death note.

Comments for more
Back to top Go down
http://>.> later i'll give it
magik1
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Kira isn't gone   Death Note: Kira isn't gone EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:04 am

((More of the story to be released after comments are given))
Back to top Go down
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Kira isn't gone   Death Note: Kira isn't gone EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:10 pm

coolio. write more writerman!
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Kira isn't gone   Death Note: Kira isn't gone EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:03 pm

"The whammy house is going under. After the death of L we have decided the purpose of the Whammy house doesn't exist any more." Near said twisting a lock of his hair in his hand. It had taken him years to finish the Kira case. Now finished he was the oldest and he was just as in charge of the whammy house as his old friend. Rhodis. Rhodis was also called R and was L's true heir but he refused the position.
"what will happen to us?" Z asked standing up in her spot. Y also stood her glowing red shinigami eyes focused directly on Near.
"Yes Near, what will happen to us?" She asked. The death note in her satchel felt like it was calling her to write the name above Near's head in it.
"You will be sent to famlies all over the world.
"No they wont." R said entering the room. Like his older mentor L, Rhodis had a slight slouch and prefered not wearing shoes. But unlike his mentor Rhodis was dark much colder of personality and also was a person with a detest for sweets. It was that reason he hated to be offliated as L.
"Rhodies, have you heard otherwise?" Near asked turning to him and instantly forgetting the fifteen other people in the room.
"No, however i will take it on myself to raise this children here in their home." Rhodis said. He had spent many sleepless nights thinking it over. Near nodded, his funds depleated from the Kira case. In fact all the money was depleated.
"We will have to make money first, in any way we can." Rhodis said looking back at the students stopping to look at the two standing.
"Y, and you Z are to start right away. Being two of the most mature and highest of intellegence. I leave it to you both to start a fund for the preservation of the house till i return with the rest of the money."
Y looked up at Z then up at Rhodis. Then her hand softly patted her satchel and the death note in it. She already had a perfect plan.
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Kira isn't gone   Death Note: Kira isn't gone EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note: Kira isn't gone   Death Note: Kira isn't gone Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Note: Kira isn't gone
Page 1 of 1