The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Note ~The New Age Kira~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

Death Note ~The New Age Kira~ Empty
PostSubject: Death Note ~The New Age Kira~   Death Note ~The New Age Kira~ EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Dear Akaia,

Here in my last hour, i need to have a plan for the future. I have made a mistake and not destroyed a weapon known as a death note but locked it up, though my time is comming quickly to an end i trust you can keep the death note out of the hands of people like the Kira. All my data on the prevoius Kira are in my laptop and I am sorry that you may be dragged into this, look for the criminals dieing of heartattacks without warning, that is the first sign of a Kira and forgive me for not finishing what i have started.

L

Hey everyone, this death note rp takes place after the death of L and Light. Two new kira are born one after the other, the first Kira finds the death note of Jealous that L was supposed to have destroyed but didn't leaving this Kira without a reaper. The second Kira can create their own story as to how they got the death note. I will be playing the man known as Akaia and the police. Don't be afraid to kill off as many police men as needed Kira, this is an rp to let you try to beat me in a game of chess using our minds and lives as the prize.
Back to top Go down

Death Note ~The New Age Kira~
Page 1 of 1