The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few, MAGIK ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
magik1
Snowflake

A few, MAGIK ideas Empty
PostSubject: A few, MAGIK ideas   A few, MAGIK ideas EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:55 am

A Price To Pay

This rp is about young people, (any number that you all wish to use) who each find a book that has spells inside it. They all know eachother if you want it to be one on one rp then it can be as romantic or not However, each spell has a cost.
One book is the book that after each spell, you lose a year off the end of your life.
The second book has the cost, that using a spell makes you blind. After that the spells begin to cause visions of death for your own friends and family.
The third book has the curse to where each spell creates a large amount of pain in the body almost to the point of passing out.
The fourth book has the cost of blood, each spell forces ones own blood to come out from your pours or coughed up. If too many spells are cast, it will cause death from blood loss.
The final book to chose from has the cost of each spell taking away more of your humanity, they start deforming and becoming more and more beastly as well as losing the desire to be near others.

Looking Through your eyes

A couple who recently had a fall out and are about to get a divorce despite how much they love eachother. Sadly they both die. However they are granted a second chance if they can understand eachothers lives. So when they are brought back, he becomes the stay at home dad, having to cook, clean and watch after the two young kids, one year old and five year old. She though had to start work though, and she choose where he had worked. A Men's athletic store. Both face new troubles but it promises to spread some light for both of them.

And more to come this weekend
Back to top Go down
http://>.> later i'll give it
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

A few, MAGIK ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few, MAGIK ideas   A few, MAGIK ideas EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:06 am

Magik, you totally kick ass.. You know that right?
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
magik1
Snowflake

A few, MAGIK ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few, MAGIK ideas   A few, MAGIK ideas EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Lol, i'm a writer, comming up with ideas is second nature or i'd be out of a job.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

A few, MAGIK ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few, MAGIK ideas   A few, MAGIK ideas EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:19 pm

This is very true. I try to write, but I just lose interest in my plots so fast. I'm a poem/song writer... Though, I really haven't written anything lately...
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
magik1
Snowflake

A few, MAGIK ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few, MAGIK ideas   A few, MAGIK ideas EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:27 pm

A nightmare unleashed

Research is being done on dreams and the ability to controll them for others. Involving being plugged into a computer at night it displays your dream and a program can alter it making it the perfect dream. A person is used as an example when the machine goes wrong and sends them into a nightmare. They can't be unplugged and are trapped in the dream, if they die in the dream so does the program. In a desperate attempt to save them the persons friend plugs in as well and enters the dream with them. Now they have to fight through all their largest and greatest nightmares;
Level 1: An intellegent werewolf has been stalking the main person for hours, tormenting and teasing him, it's time for one to die
Level 2: A house full of porceline dolls that have a collection of their own, the souls and bodies of those that have been there before. Now the two must see if they can escape with their bodies or souls intact.
Level 3: A man selling imortality, but there is a nasty nasty catch.

Two or more people can plug in.
(Still looking for people to hit me up about starting one of the other two also.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few, MAGIK ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few, MAGIK ideas   A few, MAGIK ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

A few, MAGIK ideas
Page 1 of 1