The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colonial Days ~private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:57 pm

"I can't say I would mind it very much if you did." Mia added, gently kissing down his neck. "Although I'm sure all of the maids would lose their heads and die of all of the gossip they would be able to talk about." she grinned softly and gently pinned her husband against the walls. "Now that we aren't celibate I can only assume they lost the bulk of their ammo."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:09 pm

He chuckled " Im sure" he said running his hands over her breasts and kissing her neck. " we will have more things to do during the day now. I don't think we'll be bored" he said pressing against her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:12 pm

She gasped softly as his hands moved from behind her and hooked around her slender frame. As his hands moved up her abdomen towards her breasts she groaned and closed her eyes. His lips felt good against her neck and before long she felt him pressing against her backside. She was thankful that they were alone now and that there would be no reason for the maids to bother them.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Will was happy to finally make his wife happy and feel good. He was full filling his role as her husband, and her lover. Eventually he would fullfill the role of being the father of any children that resulted from thier little sessions of love making.

He rubbed his waist against her nipping her neck now. He loved the way she smelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Mia breathed in deeply as his lips moved down her neck, teasing her. She reached up to move the ponytail that her hair was tied in to one side so that he had more space on her neck. "Oh, my..." she groaned, pressing a finger to her lip and nipping it gently to hold back a moan. It surprised her that they had gone so long with a celibate marriage.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:40 pm

He lead her to the bed as he pulled at her dress. He couldn't believe how arroused he was already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:47 pm

She helped him undo the buttons of her bodice with ease, letting the bodice come down around her waist, revealing the thin shift underneath. Already you could see her nipples poking through the thin material, making her blush and cross her arms over her chest. His hands felt warm, even through the fabric of her clothes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:17 am

" Don't hide them," he murmered as his fingers moved her arms and started to knead her nipples into h arder tight beads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Her eyes were round and shy as she looked up at him. This would only be their second time making love, yet already he seemed to know what they were doing without even having to bat an eye. His fingers gently encircled her wrists and moved them so she was no longer covering her shift. A loud groan escaped her lips as his finger started to tweak her already hard nipples.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Will leaned down and kissed down her neck and body very slowly, enjoying the taste of her sweet body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:34 pm

A loud cry passed from her lips and she moved closer towards him. Groaning, her hands clenched at the soft sheets beneath them. "Will," she moaned, her cheeks flushed red. "What can I do to make you feel good?" she asked, blushing gently. So far he had been the one doing all of the pleasuring between the both of them.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:41 pm

" I want you to have fun exploring my body." He said softly in her ear. He licked her neck and sucked on a previous love bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:48 pm

A soft cry passed her lips as she carefully straddled his hips. Her hands worked at undoing his tie and then his shirt. His shirt hung open before her as she let her hands move down his sculpted chest. "Mmm," she murmured softly, closing her eyes. He felt nice and strong underneath her fingertips and she knew that a lot of it had to account to his time in the war.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:53 pm

Will groaned softly and closed his eyes enjoying her touch, " I love your touch" he murmered to her as his hands caressed her breasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:03 am

She blushed hearing this and carefully moved her hips on his. Mia was not used to being in control like this or being the one stradeling his hips. She felt a surge of sexual power, though she wasn't sure what to do with it. She was starting to feel wet inbetween her thighs and she blushed as she continued to rub him, moaning gently.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:14 am

Will moaned softly, " Thats it. Keep rubbing my groin like that. It feels so good." he murmered as his fingers kneaded her nipples roughly. His hips started to arch and rub her back. " sooo good." he grunted as the blood flowed to his groin making it bulge due to her womanly area's touch upon his masculine stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:18 am

A deep moan passed her lips as she continued to move on her hips. Her hands rested against the back of her head as she continued to move on his hips. "It feels so good..." Mia moaned, blushing deeply. Reaching for her hair tye she undid it and let her long light brown hair cascade down her shoulders, covering her ample breasts.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:22 am

" Im starting to become erect" he breathed out. His heart was beating faster and his hormones were raging. " rub me roughly. I want to be really hard when I enter your body"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 am

She groaned softly and nodded her head when he urged her to move harder on him. "Yes!" she cried out, her breath catching in her throat. As she continued to grind her hips against his she moved his hands down her hips, eventually helping him undress her so that she could feel his warm, calloused hands against her smooth, ivory skin.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:36 am

Will moaned heavily and removed her clothes and his. He ran his hands over her hips and woman hood gently. " I love you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:38 am

"I love you, too." she purred, gently cupping his chin with her hands and pressing a gentle kiss to his lips. Their clothes lay in a pile on the floor for they were unwanted and unneeded to them then. Her hands moved down his body, mapping him and enjoying his strong physique. As she continued to rub him she started to kiss down his neck.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:52 am

" ohhh mmm" he groaned softly bitting his lip. " That feels so good"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:06 am

"Will," she groaned gently, continuing to move on his hips, her hands holding on to his hips. She could feel his warmth radiating against her own warmth growing inbetween her legs. "Mmm," she blushed gently and closed her eyes as she continued moving, her hair gently swaying, hitting her backside as she continued to move on his strong thighs.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:09 am

" I want you so badly. I want to take you right now" he groaned heavily in her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:06 am

(Skip?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Colonial Days ~private~
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next