The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:18 am

He thought about that for a moment. "I'll wait until I decide that. I don't want to force Marisa back out when she just got here." That and he didn't want to lose her again.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:31 am

"Yeah I know. You had such hots for her that it was ridiculous." Michael laughed, winking.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:42 am

Damien blushed a bit at being caught but he laughed, too.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:06 pm

"Well, good luck grabbing her back tiger. God knows I need a good woman too." Michael said, laughing. He poured himself another drink and chugged it down. But he turned around as he heard footsteps and twitched. Their mother had come by to visit. "Mom.." he muttered, staring. "Hello boys, nice to see you too?" she said, smiling and hugging them both. "Can't believe you two are drinking, my god." she said, shaking her head but sighing. "Either way though, where's Marisa?" she asked Damien, smiling brightly. She knew and loved the girl, so she was all for marrying her youngest to her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:13 pm

"She went to take a shower. Now I don't know where she's at," Damien told her honestly. Though that comment from his brother had pissed him off a little. He hid it from his mom, not wanting more drama.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Michael and their mom of course had their hardship, but he never told Damien. Not for the life of him would he shatter any good relationship between his little brother and their mom. "Eh, I'll be going to bed now. Night guys." he said, kissing his mom on the cheek and almost rushing upstairs. "Well, that's your brother...rushing always. Either way, how was it? Is she still the same?" she chuckled, knowing Marisa and having liked her so much when she and her son were best friends.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:49 pm

"Night," Damien told his brother. He shrugged to his mom. "I guess that's just how he is. And Marisa was a little mad when I picked her up from the airport. But we talked a little and it's all good now. I think." He wasn't sure if his mom knew about Stacey.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Oh his mother knew, very well. The day his father was told, he had to get if off his chest. She sighed, sitting down and looking at her youngest. "I know about the baby, Damien....What's your decision going to be? How does Marisa feel about this?" she asked, feeling sorry for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:29 am

Damien sighed. "I took Stacey back home to stay with her mom. I'll bring her food. But she was just using the money I had while she was here. She wants to abort it. I want to keep it. Marisa... I'm not quite sure what she thinks."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:11 pm

"I'm really surprised though, that Marisa hasn't given up yet. Then again, you both had a very strong bond those years ago. Is it still there? To tell the truth, I don't agree with you marrying so young...you should have a choice. But you know where your father comes from. I didn't have much choice either, but eventually I saw something special in your father and since then, I have no regrets. You're lucky it's someone you know well." she said, smiling weakly. She knew exactly how he felt, trapped and perhaps skeptical of the marriage to take place.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:29 pm

He chuckled. "It's alright, mom. We just have to find that bond again. We're getting to know each other again, is all."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:40 pm

"Yeah...and how are you doing?" she asked, smiling and worried about her son. She had hoped he wasn't too angry, nor resentful of his father's decision. However, it was best for him.

Michael had scurried into his old room, sighing as he sat down on his bed with the same old sheets from when he first moved out. Memories came flooding in and he surely wasn't going to ignore them. "Man..this is a messed up house with good memories." he chuckled, laying down and closing his eyes.

Marisa of course soon stepped into the study be accident, dressed in sweats and a tanktop. "Oh..um, hi.." she couldn't seem to spit it out, but she was surely surprised that Damien's mom was present.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Damien smiled at her. "Hey. What were you looking for," he asked. She looked a bit lost.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Your reply: "Bye," Damien asked more than stated. He motioned for Marisa to have a seat on the couch next to him. "Come have a seat. Want a drink," he asked, flipping over a glass so it was right-side-up.

Marisa sighed, nodding as she watched him pour her a drink. Honestly, she could drink like a sailor if allowed. Life just sucked right now and her soon to be mother in law confirmed this wasn't at all a dream. "It's really going to happen..huh? Us being married?" she asked as she took a sip of the alcohol, not ready to really drink it all down at once.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:41 pm

He nodded, pouring himself another glass and leaning back on the couch. "Yeah," he murmured. "Tell me, honestly," he looked down at his cup. "Well, there are a few things I want to ask. One: are you really that unhappy about the idea of me being your husband?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Marisa blinked, looking away and quiet. She didn't know how to answer really. She did still have some sort of feelings around left for Damien, but how far were they? How much more hurt could she withstand plus from their time apart? "I...." she fell silent, gulping and blushing slightly. "It's not grotesque, nor am I angry. I just...I wish it were under different circumstances. You know? Like a normal couple. It's been years. Can you honestly say you haven't looked at other girls?" she asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:19 pm

"I can honestly say I haven't looked at other girls like the way I looked at you ten years go," he told her seriously. "But I understand why you don't want to right now. I'll see if mom and I can't figure out if we can extend the engagement," he told her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Marisa nodded. "That's at least generous....It's not that I don't..want to be with you again. It's just that so much changed, we grew up you know?" she said, leaning forward and holding his hand. "I know that I haven't exactly been a cup of sunshine, but I'm willing to try.."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:54 pm

"I understand," he held onto her hand and squeezed it gently. "I'd like to get to know you again," he told her. "Before the wedding."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Marisa blushed lightly and stared into his eyes. She could feel something fluttering back in, but still, she reminded herself that they had to take it slow. They had to. "A-anyways.." she muttered, pulling her hand away gently and clearing her throat. "What have you been up to? Do you work?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:08 pm

He took a drink from his glass. "No. I was working at one of dad's job-sites but I left so I could look after Stacey. Now she's not here. Either I go back to work or use the time off to spend with you. That's up to you."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Marisa chuckled, shaking her head. "Well, I'm sure you can work and still spend time with me. Or was it that time-consuming?" she asked, chuckling again as she took another sip of the drink. She wasn't too much of an alcoholic drinker but she could if she felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:34 pm

"Well I don't want you to be too bored while I'm gone," he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Marisa sighed, shrugging. "If we do marry..wouldn't I have to put up with it anyway?" she asked, leaning back and yawning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:42 pm

"No. Dad would have me work from home. That's what he does," he said, taking a drink. "He doesn't trust women in general while the men are out working. He's heard too many stories. So he stays home and works and checks up on Mom and makes sure she isn't unhappy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]   An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Arranged Marriage with an Old Friend [one other]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next