The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* Empty
PostSubject: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:30 am

I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* Title2

Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama

Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* Simba_tree_picture-300x242

It Is Time
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:35 am

Simba yawned, stretching as he walked outside to greet the morning sun. He shook his fur and sat at the edge of Pride Rock, looking out over the land. Today would be the day he would pass the 'crown' to his precious daughter, Kiara, and her mate Kovu. He saw herds of animals already on their way and went to go wake the pride with a proud roar so they could make themselves ready.

Kiara yawned and groaned sleepily before she remembered why they were being woken up so early. She jumped awake and shook her fur as well, a habit she'd picked up from her father, and nudged Kovu awake, her actions impatient. "Kovu, wake up!"
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:45 am

Prince Kopa

Young

I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* B95kjyfdbwdokj84z

Teen

I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* Kopa_star_gazing_by_melted_gummy_bears

Adult

I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* Glion28

" unhn, wah is it Kiara." Kovu said sleepily. His scarred eye opened the other remained closed. " I don't want to mate so early" he grunted curling up.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:48 am

She growled, her ears pulled back, and tugged on his ear with her teeth. "Wake up! Dad's giving us the crown today," she reminded him, tugging relentlessly on his ear to get him up.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:49 am

" Oh thats right"he yawned stretching. He sat up and used his claws to comb his mane out. " I'm tired" he pouted.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:56 am

"So are the rest of us," she pointed out, stretching again, and went to go watch the crowd grow with her father. "The kingdom's so big..."

Simba nodded. "Many animals depend on our guidance and protection. You have to be wise in your decisions."

Kiara nodded, having heard this speech plenty of times. "I know, daddy," she nuzzled him in a daughterly way.

"Go wait inside," he nuzzled her back, almost not ready for his cub to grow up and take over his pride. Kiara did as she was told after getting a drink from the water hole and washing a few stray spots of dirt from her fur.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:58 am

Kovu layed by the water " so what do you want to do today after the ceremony"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:00 am

She shook the excess water from her fur and licked her paws dry. "I'm not sure... It's about time to go hunting again, though. We probably should," she said, looking down at him and nuzzling him gently.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:03 am

"Lionesses usually decide" he said nuzzling her back. They only mated a few times whe no one was around but that was many many months ago. recently they had no time for mating. "Do you think we should find a spot and try again for cubs"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:06 am

She laid down next to him, purring gently in content as she stretched out in the sun and relaxed. "The lionesses are expecting that. I think my mother's trying to keep dad's mind off of the idea," she chuckled. "But to answer your question, yes," she smiled at him, swatting him gently with her tail, playfully.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:11 am

Kovu grinned as he came over licking her muzzle and nipping the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:18 am

She nuzzled him gently, purring, and nipped his ear when he nipped the back of her neck, though her growls became softer and lower.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Kovu nibbled the back of her neck gently and licked over the spots.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:47 pm

She purred gently, nuzzling him and playfully pouncing him to the ground, grinning mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Kovu growled in surprise and pawed at her laughing/
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:53 pm

She smirked and gently nipped one of his paws, grinning evilly with his paw still in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:19 pm

Kovu growled as he got up and tackled her down and licked her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:28 pm

She laughed and licked his cheek, nuzzling him and looking up at him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Kovu smiled back gently, "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:28 pm

"I love you, too, Kovu," she purred, nuzzling him.

"It is time," Rafiki told them from the entrance way. He was smiling proudly at them and motioned for them to walk to the peek of Pride Rock.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:03 am

Kovu walked along side his mate to the peak of pride rock. He stood proudly and strong. He looked to his mate and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Kiara roared loudly, stating her dominance as Queen of the Pridelands. When all the animals had finished cheering and were bowing to their new Queen, she stopped. She smiled out at them and smiled at her mate.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Kovu nuzzled her smiling. He was the main male in the pride now.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:57 pm

She purred, nuzzling him back. She couldn't possibly be happier than that moment. Unless she was holding their cub, of course.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Kovu nuzzled her and smiled gently. " What could make this day more perfect?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*   I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private* Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Be A Noble King, It Isn't Just My Right Even My Left Will Be Divine: Lion King: *Private*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next