The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Lupin was in his office calmly talking to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:43 pm

Hermione stood at the doorway unsure of what to do. She just wanted to run to Lupin and hug him, burry her head in his chest, just somehow feel the comfort of his touch, but she held herself back.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:48 pm

"So we have a problem" Dumbledore said,"you two had your fun now Lupin has to become a man and take you as his wife, it is the only way to by pass the rape charges,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:15 pm

She nodded quietly looking over at Lupin, The first time they hooked up was out of pure lust...and many times after that...pure lust...but there was an underlying feeling of love she had for him. It was definitely there. She didn't know if he felt the same way, she noticed a couple times here and there, it seemed like it, but they didn't talk about those things too much because it'd just make the relationship harder...
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:12 pm

" I am having that arranged. You two will be married tomarrow at 9 am. Now while the child is in development, the end portion you and him will be sent away in hiding with Mme. Pomfrey and you willl use your time turner to retake classes that you miss during the day when you have to look after the baby." Dumbldore sait to Hermione. " I'm sorry there is not much choices here but this is the way things have to be done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Hermione just nodded not taking her eyes off of Lupin, looking for some sign of emotion, anything. "The Students wont know will they?" she asked fnally looking at Dumbledore, "I think...it'd be in everyone's best interest...if they didn't know about it."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:15 pm

" Not unless you tell them" Dumbledore said. " Lupin has already agreed that he will have you for his wife."

Lupin couldn't say much right now. He wanted to talk to Hermione but right now wasn't a good time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:00 pm

"If it's, alright with the both of you....if they still talk to me after this...I'd like Harry, Ron and Ginny in the wedding...if it's alright...I'd like a friend or two." she said quietly, looking at Lupin.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:20 pm

" Oh of course. We need witnesses so they'll be perfect" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Hermione nodded, "Is that it?" she asked quietly, just wanting to talk to Lupin in private.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:31 pm

" Thtas it" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:40 pm

She thanked him and walked out, waiting outside the great hall as if she was waiting for someone, looking at Lupin for any signs if they should meet somewhere.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:52 pm

" Lets go have some tea" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Hermione nodded following alongside him, "Tea sounds really good about now..." she said quietly her voice on the verge of cracking once again as reality kept hitting her. They weren't going to his living corners to make love, they were going there because they already had and they mesed up their life because of it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:22 pm

" We gotta talk about some things and then make you smile" He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Hermione nodded quietly as she shut the door to his living quarters and walked up to him, just burying her head in his chest. She wanted to be touched, held and comforted. She wanted to know how he really felt about her...they never talked much about how they felt for each other, it would've been too hard for them to ever stop seeing each other if they did.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:21 am

obviously Lupin cared about her and loved her if he was willing to take her as his wife. " Hermione....I don't know if the realization has set in yet but I'll be your husband. We'll be husband and wife." he said gently as he stroked her hair. He kissed her lovingly on the lips, " I'm happy that we're having a baby because now we can show our feelings for each other. I don't have to worry about letting go because now you're mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:30 am

Hermione nodded and kissed him back, "The students though, they'll put us through hell..." she said quietly, "But you really love me?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:48 am

" The students arent going to know" he said gently. " And yes I do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:53 am

Hermione wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately, "Thank you for loving me, this whole thing seems just a bit easier now..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:01 am

Lupin smiled and held her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:26 am

"What about the baby though...will it be...?" she asked, curious, but she'd love it all the same even if it was a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:46 pm

" I'm afraid so" he said softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:51 pm

"I want you to know, I have no problem with that." she said reaching up and caressing his cheek, "Will, full moons have any strange effect on me though?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:58 pm

"You will be moody i think" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next