The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP Empty
PostSubject: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Weeee know the drill..... >.>

Hermione walked to the Grand Hall after one of her visits with Lupin, and sat by Harry and Ron, "Hey." she smiled and started to pile the food on her plate.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:17 pm

" Uh Hermione....we don't mean to be well...nosey but why do you need extra help in DA" harry said tilting his head.

" Yeah you're like smart in everything' ron said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:23 pm

"It's not really, extra help." Hermione told them taking six bananas and putting them on her plate, "He just feels that I can reach my full potential with extra, more complicated lessons. They're quite amazing." she couldn't help but chuckle as she peeled a banana.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:27 pm

" Uh got enough bananas?" Ron blinked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:30 pm

"Oh, heh..." she chuckled, "I guess I do, but they just sound so good today." she added taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:43 pm

" Right.....um Hermione....you've been acting really stange lately" harry said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:27 pm

"Really how?" she asked, "I've just been doing the same things as always. Homework, hanging with you guys...going to lessons."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:46 pm

" you just have been...you seem off" They said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:14 pm

"Like how?" She asked curiously starting on her second banana, "I don't feel any different."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:37 pm

" Like how you never can stay long in potions class cause the fumes are too strong when we weren't working with anything too smelly or sulphuric." Harry said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:45 pm

"It only happened a couple times." she said quietly, "I didn't feel to great that day anyway. Remember? I had some bad eggs." she said starting on her next banana crossing her legs nervously.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:04 pm

" Hermione you haven't been feeling good for 2 weeks.....maybe you should see Madame Pomfrey" Ron said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 pm

"Maybe I just have the flu or something..." she sighed

"Or maybe your pregnant!!" Fred and George said together sitting on either side of her. Fred reached down to rub her stomach, "When's the little fellar due?"

"Okay, you know what? I am not pregnant!" she said suddenly tense and getting up, even though that was the very thing she was nervous about. "I've been with Lupin and I've been with you guys...how could I ever find time to be with someone that way?" she questioned getting defensive, "An utterly ridulous notion." she grabbed her things and stormed out, looking back at Lupin to see if there were any indications he paying attention to any of it. They did sit rather close to the staff table today.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Lupin was mentally kicking himself. He could get fired and put in jail for this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:44 pm

"Lets take a vote...how many people think she's preggers with Lupin's baby?" Fred whispered jokingly and him, and George raised his hand laughing.

Hermione sighed and walked out the room and went to a bench outside and breathed in a breath of fresh air, trying to calm down. She definitely was not going to be able to concentrate in her next class. Part of her hoped that Lupin would leave the Great Hall so they could talk, but she knew that'd look suspicious to her friends.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:04 am

An owl had swooped over head and dropped two letters on her lap. One from Lupin and one from Dumbledore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:08 am

She patted the owl's head and started to open Lupin's letter, grabbing her stuff and moving to a more private area while she read it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:15 am

Hermione,

Dumbledore wants you to go to Mme. Pomfrey. He needs to know for sure if you are or not. And we will talk later. I am sorry if this letter is very blunt. I didn't want it to get into the wrong hands.

R.Lupin

Dumbledore's letter

Miss Granger,

I have been informed of a certain matter. After doing what I request come see me in my office later on this evening. Remus wll be there and we will discuss this matter.

good day

headmaster
Dumbledore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:25 am

Hermione skipped her Charms class and went to see Madame Pomfrey.

"What can I do for you dear?" she asked sending a student with bandages on his hand away.

"I need a pregnancy test..." she said quietly.

Madame Pomfrey was taken a back, "Oh, well....alright then..."

A while later Hermione got her own personal death sentence. She went to her dorm room and just sat on her bed and cried. Not only was her life ruined, but Lupin's. He'd never find a job because of her now....finding one just as a werewolf was hard enough. She didn't even get up to go to D.A. She'd be too tempted to tell him...and she'd know she would start crying as soon as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:29 am

Lupin spent the day worrying about his fate. his fate was bleak as is but he was really fearing for his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:36 am

Eventually, Ginny knocked on the door when she heard her crying. Hermione told her it was boy problems, and Ginny couldn't really help her. She contemplated skipping dinner and never leaving her bed again but Ginny made her was her face and go to dinner with her. She knew Lupin was at the staff table watching her, he always was...but she couldn't bear to look at him. Hermione simply instead rested her hand on her stomach and walked on by. Hoping that action spoke louder than the words she couldn't bear to speak.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:04 am

Lupin rested his head on his hand biting his lip. He had no idea what to do now. He felt an impediment doom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Hermione sat down by Ron and sighed, she didn't look any better from this afternoon. She just grabbed some salad with some dressing and ate quietly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:49 pm

Professor McGonagall came by " The headmaster would like to see you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:14 pm

"Oh, alright then." she said quietly and got up, "I'll see you guys later." Hermione waved to Ron and Harry as if seeing the headmaster was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP   Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabe and Trace's Hogwarts RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next