The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Mother, Hello Father

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:08 pm

She smiled and nodded her head. "I devoted so much time to it. For such a long time I put all of my free time into training." Admittedly once she had gotten a boyfriend she'd started to put effort into going to his games and supporting him, having to put her own personal passion in second place. Despite this even her ex had known had much it had meant to her.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:50 pm

"I think I know a thing or two about devotion" he said

"Anyway....thank you for the coffee" he said, smiling as he placed the empty mug on the counter, picked up his coat, and began to walk out

"Good night" he said, about to walk out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:41 pm

She frowned a bit when he started to get up, though she nodded her head and forced herself to smile. "N-no problem..." she stuttered, starting to get up as well. As he started to leave she found herself reaching out for him (something that she seemed to do a lot around him) and briefly let their fingers entwine. "Be safe on your way home." she said softly, and then smiled. Breathing in she leaned up and kissed his cheek before letting go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:46 pm

He blushed when she kissed his cheek. He than turned around and looked to her

"Would you like.....to go out sometime?" He asked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:51 pm

She was surprised to hear him ask her out, though it did make sense. They were already having kids together, they might as well at least try to have a relationship with one another. Nodding her head, she smiled. "I would like that a lot." she said in response, pushing her glasses up a bit as they started to move down her nose.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:52 pm

"Well....the Opera House is featuring La Traviata. I can easily procure some tickets if you want" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Being asked out to an opera on a date was not something that she was used to or had expected, though it was also not something that she was going to turn down. "Alright, that sounds nice." He was incredibly different from her ex, though she was starting to like different quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:11 pm

"Ok...so I'll call you when I have the tickets" he said, smiling

"Goodnight, Serena" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 pm

"Good night, Dan." she said in return, offering him a soft smile. When he finally left she realized that she had been holding her breath and finally let it out, a soft breathy sigh of happiness. Serena hadn't really noticed until now that she had started to have more than just platonic feelings for Dan. She wanted things to be different with him.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:17 pm

He walked home, and did his customary practice. Just because he just performed, didn't mean that he had a day off. He sat down, and decided to start practicing something that wouldn't play to his strong suits. He reached for a volume of Bach, and began to flip through the pages
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Once she had gotten a hodl of herself she walked up the stairs to her bathroom and decided to take a nice hot bath. After filling the bath tub with water and bubbles she then lowered herself in and let herself relax. She was starting to get a larger baby bump and it bothered her a bit when she saw it was an inch or so above the water.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:28 pm

He practiced until dawn, got about two hours of sleep....and than went to the conservitoire. Such was the life of a music student
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Once she had finished bathing she dressed and then went to bed for the night. When she awoke the next morning she dressed and then heaqded to her computer for her school lesson. She was only a few courses a way from finishing and would be graduating several months before her classmates. She wouldn't get a ceremony or have the chance to wear a graduation gown though she knew this was her own fault.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:39 pm

He sighed and soon walked to the bookstore that he worked at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Once she had finished her classes for the day she grabbed her car keys and decided to drive off to the bookstore. For her English course she was supposed to read a novel and write a 10 page essay about it and it's significance in culture and over the years. Perhaps while she was there she would even bump into Dan.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:49 pm

He was currently taking a coffee breack when he saw Serena. He put his mug down and walked over to her

"Hey Serena.....how are you?" he asked, walking over to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Serena looked up, happy that she had managed to bump into him while he was at work. "Hey, I'm alright. I didn't get you just as you were about to leave, did I?" she asked, placing down the book that she had been going over. She wanted to spend more time with him but she didn't want to suffocate him and make him want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:16 pm

"No.....I was on coffee break" he said, smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:28 pm

"Oh, perhaps I could join you." she offered, smiling softly. He might as well enjoy his break in comfort. The bookstore had a small cafe, though there was also a Starbucks that was nearby incase he wanted to leave the bookstore. Walking with him over to the cafe in the bookstore she took a seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:30 pm

"So..what are you doing here?" he asked, sipping a bit of coffee from his mug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:33 pm

She brushed some hair out of her eyes, and offered a small smile. "I just... needed to pick up a book for my online courses." This wasn't exactly true because since her classes were being taken online most of the books that she needed were given to her online. She had wanted to see him mostly but she didn't want to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:36 pm

"Oh........well I think I can help you there. What kind of book?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:42 pm

"Oh... a text book." She blushed when she realized her stupid answer and quickly added, "A math text book." Serena sighed and wished for a brief munute that she'd been a bit more bookish and was better with situations like this.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:29 pm

"Well.....that seems kinda strange. I thought that online courses provided the books for you" he said sipping his coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:24 pm

It was silly to have thought that he wouldn't have seen such a paper thin lie! Her cheeks flushed and she looked down at her coffee. "W-well..." she stuttered, unsure of what to say. Shaking her head and looking up she sighed. "I'm more of a hands on person. I like to be able to highlight things and write in the margins." she quickly aded, surprised by her ability to adlib.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Mother, Hello Father
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Role-play :: Started Role-plays-
Jump to: