The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Mother, Hello Father

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Hello Mother, Hello Father Empty
PostSubject: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:10 pm

She had just been crowned Homecoming Queen at the start if her senior year and to her it was a sign that things were going to play out like a fairy tale. Not only was she getting good grades in school but she also had a flourishing social life and a wonderful and yummy boyfriend who she had been dating for nearly three years. When the day of the Homecoming dance came, however, things were changed forever.

After getting all dolled up and prepared for a night of fun that she would never regret she got a text from her boyfriend breaking up with her, telling her that he had been cheating on her for the past few minutes with one of her best friends. Devastated she ditched her gown and tiara and ran off into town to get her mind off of him and the embarrassment she would have to face once she got back to school.

Not too long after she had ditched Homecoming did she find herself in a bar. Once she had fooled the bar tender into believing that she was 21 she had a few beers and found herself talking to a guy who she had used to go to school with. He was the poetic kind of boy, the kind of wore glasses with thick black frames and went to the Starbucks. Definitely not the kind of guy who she went after. But she was lonely that night and the beer made him look delectable and she had to have him.

He was just a rebound…

Months later after she has taken several pregnancy tests she is 100% sure that she is pregnant. After contacting the guy on FaceBook and asking him to meet her for lunch she reveals to him that she is pregnant and carrying his baby. He takes responsibility by at least coming with her to her doctors appointments and helping her pay for supplies for the baby. At her latest ultrasound they find out to both their horror that she is carrying twins.

Now they determined to try and form some kind of relationship for their babies (who are revealed to be fraternal twins, a boy and a girl.) Despite this she often finds herself thinking back to her old boyfriend and the good old days before she had to start worrying about diapers and stretch marks. He knows this and is starting to grow frustrated with her as she starts to shirk her responsibilities of preparing for the baby by instead going out with friends to parties in hopes of getting back her old boyfriend.

Will she snap out of it in time for the babies? Is he going to stick along to find out?

Hey guys :] I got this idea from an episode of 16 and Pregnant (my newest obsession and guilty pleasure.) I just thought it would be interesting to try out.

Character Profile
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other: (Maybe what provoked him to have a one night stand with her, how he feels about being a father, etc.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:28 pm

Name: Serena Evans
Appearance: Hello Mother, Hello Father RedheadQueen
Height: 5’5 Weight: 120
Personality: On the outside Serena seems like the perfect girl with passable grades, good looks and an awesome boyfriend. Deep down she is very insecure of her looks and of herself as a person. Because of this she can be very deceiving and cruel, several times having trashed girls behind their backs and ruined their reputations to make herself feel better. Her parents spoil her rotten because she was their “miracle” baby and because of this she is used to getting what she wants on command. When she was with her boyfriend she believed that she was deeply in love with him. Not too long after he admitted to cheating on her did she want to hurt him back, showing just how resentful and spiteful she can be. She is very childish and when she gets hurt she tries to hurt back with twice as force. Now that her actions have come back to haunt her she is having trouble coming to grip with the fact that she has to be mature and work hard to be a good mother.
Other:

Serena had been on the birth control pill up until her one night stand, having forgotten to take her pill due to being devastated over the break up.

She is not a natural red head and wears green eye color changing contacts- she is very vain about her looks, mostly because she fears that without make up, hair dye and contacts she will be ugly and no one will care for an ugly girl.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:32 pm

May I join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Of course you may :]
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:18 am

Character Profile
Name: Dan Vasiliev
Appearance:Hello Mother, Hello Father Scorn2
Height: 6'1''Weight: 145lbs
Personality: Very timid, gentle, quiet, and unsure of himself. He started piano at the age of 7, and developed a deep love of music throughout his life. When he was in highschool he was the smart kid who was able to outsmart the teachers.....but most of the time would stay quiet, looking at his sheetmusic.
Other: He needed company the night he met Serena because he was feeling down on himself. He feels very unsure on how to be a father

So, how shall we start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:31 am

I was thinking of maybe starting the morning after and then probably doing a quick skip to when she finds out she's pregnant. If you have any ideas, though, I'd be happy to comply :]
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:47 pm

I'm thinking maybe the night they meet? After she gets dumped?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Sure thing :] I'll start.

"Bastard." Serena sniffled, stuffing her hands into her coat pockets. On what was supposed to be the best night of her life she found herself slumming through the boring streets of her cookie cutter town where everything was whimsical and innocent on the outside and an immoral cestpool that the people had created on the inside. As she walked down the streets she kicked a discarded soda can out of the way, spilling it's contents into the street. "Who does he think he is?" she bit her lip and then growled. "Sarah isn't even pretty...! She has hair like a... like a...!" This childishness went on for a while until she reached a bar and found herself stepping inside.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:01 pm

"What was that?" asked Dan's teacher

"What do you mean?" he asked Dan

"You mean to tell me that after an entire week of practice that's all you came up with! Your right hand his horrible, your pedaling his disgusting, your interpretation lacks luster, and you play like a impotent weakling!" his teacher yelled

With every insult Dan felt as if an arrow peirced him.

"The lesson is over....and if you mess up one more time you can forget about learning under me!" his teacher said

Dan packed his sheetmusic and left crying. His teacher didn't think he was that bad.....but he always insulted and prodded his students......his way of making them tougher

Dan walked the streets of his town with his head down...and soon passed by one of his regular bars. He was underage...but he knew the bartender well, so he served him alchohol all the time......and he was about 2 months from turning 21 anyway. He sighed and walked in and sat on a stool, and ordered an entire bottle of Jack Daniels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Serena spent a good 10 minutes considering whether or not she should pick out on the nuts in the bowl before deciding against it because of all of the sodium. Just because she wasn't going to be going to Homecoming that night didn't mean she had to puff up like one of those ugly nerd girls at her school. Shaking her head she stalked over to the bar and took a seat. Even with her fake ID most of the bartenders could tell by looking at her that she was young- yet they still gave her a drink when she wanted one.

"A Pink Squirrel, please." she mumbled, looking over at the bartender thoughtfully. He wouldn't dare turn her down.

The bartender didn't look all to pleased at the prospect of making such a fruity little drink, especially not for some bratty girl who was hardly 18 years old. In the end he buckled knowing that if she didn't get a drink here she would go somewhere else where the bar wasn't as safe and the people weren't as friendly. He begrudingly took out a small book on cocktails and looked up the recipe for the drink. His eye twitched a bit, though he went on with making her stupid girly drink.

When he finally placed it down in front of her she sighed and thanked him before gulping it down. This was supposed to be one of the best days of my life. she thought sadly. Now here I am getting drunk around strangers. She glanced over at Dan and sighed. Hipster strangers.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Dan held his head in his hand, running it through his hair as he stared at the half empty shotglass and drunk it down, grimacing as it went down hard through his gullet. He hadn't noticed the young-looking redhead that just went in, and ordered the sissiest looking drink anybody in the bar had ever seen. He poured himself another shot and gulped it down.

Sighing his eyes began to redden and water as he slowly laid his head down on the bar counter. He didn't cry.....but that didn't mean that he was completley dissapointed in his playing. His teacher was hard behind beleif.......no matter how hard he practiced (a good 8 hours a day), he seemed to never get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:53 pm

From day one ever since Serena had started drinking she had never been able to hold back hard liquor. Whenever she went to parties with her friends she normally had Mike's Hard Lemonade or if they were to go to a bar she would get something like a Pink Squirrel or a Fuzzy Navel. Serena wanted to be the party girl that someone of her status demanded, but for the most part she just ended up getting herself terribly sick if she tried to down something as heavy as liqour or vodka.

Looking over at her empty glass she quickly ordered another fruity drink, much to the chagrin of the bartender. The bar was a small bar and was hardly the kind of place to go for such decorative drinks. Several times the waiter wanted to turn down her requests and simply slap a beer down in front of her not only because it would be easier to give but also because it looked like it would get her drunk and out of the bar much quicker.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:02 pm

After about an hour or so he finished the entire bottle. He than laid his head in his arms. He wasn't completly drunk.......but he still didn't feel like walking home. He knew his friend would let him stay for a bit to gather up his reserves to go home. He simply sighed and kept his head down, the empty bottle and the shot glass on the bart counter.

He loved music.....but now with his teacher that love was becoming unrequited love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:07 pm

After getting several more drinks (and charging them all on her Daddy's credit card) Serena found herself looking over at the other boy at the bar. Unlike most of the other people in the bar he looked to be around her age, probably a freshman in college. When she had still be sober he had looked way too skinny and wouldn't have even gotten a glance from her, but now that she was single and drunk and alone she was starting to reconsider. It wouldn't hurt to see if she still had "it."

Brushing some of her hair out of her eyes she gradually found herself moving a bit closer to him. "Hello," she said, her voice steady despite the fact that she was a bit beyond tipsy at this point. "I haven't seen you around town much," Selena commented. "But you look familiar to me. I think we went to school together." While they had gone to school together and she even had him tucked away somewhere among her 1,567 friends on FaceBook they'd never had any classes together or had needed to talk for any prolonged periods of time.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:11 pm

He held his head up, rubbed his eyes gently grumbling lightly. He than put his glasses on and sighed looking at her

"Who are you?" he asked, honestly not remembering her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Selena cringed and actually glared at Dan, as if he had purposely forgotten who she was. "I'm Serena Evans. You were a Junior when I was a Freshman back at Lakewood Regional?" she answered, trying to jar his memory. How could he not know who she was?! It made total sense that she wouldn't remember him, but he didn't remember her?! She'd been popular almost immedtialey after entering high school, always apart of the in crowd and attending all of the best parties. Sighing, she rested her head against her hand. She was seeing that it really didn't matter what you did in high school once you were out of it.

"I guess..." she murmured, "You don't remember me." Just like a good 75% of her so called friends wouldn't once they all went off to college. She laughed softly, though it was bitter and a bit sad. "It's no surprise." Selena said quietly at a few minutes. "My own boyfriend of three years showed me that he could forget me in the pursuit of getting to know my best friend better." Deep down she was a very sad and insecure person and it was all coming out now due to a person who did not know her and through alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:27 pm

When she said his name he nodded.....remembering her. As she sputtered on with her life story (which was of no interest to him) his mind recalled when he was asked to play for a school concert. He reluctantly accepted...playing Claude Debussy's Clair De Lune. At the end of the play while everybody was bickering she said that Clair de Lune was the themesong for Twilight....causing everybody around her to recall his playing with disgust.......thus the article printed in the school newspaper labeled his playing as 'inconsciquencial and stupid', the exact spelling and words.

At the end of her sentence he sighed

"I'm sorry about that" he said nonchalantly, finding himself ordering a bottle of Guiness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:33 pm

If asked if she could recall that event now she wouldn't be able to. It had been back when she was younger back when Twilight had come out in theaters and a person could hardly go anywhere without seeing a bunch of insane 13 year olds walking around with Team Edward/Team Jacob shirts. Upon asking one of her more musically gifted friends what song was being played, she quickly recognized it as one of the "songs" from Twilight. What had been meant to be a small joke between her and her friends to laugh at had spiraled into something else that she hadn't even known of.

Serena sniffled a bit, though she noticed that he seemed more focused on getting something else to drink. This bothered her not only because it meant he wasn't paying attention to her but also because he wasn't drooling all over her right away like most other guys would. Had she really lost her ability to attract guys? Biting her lip she looked away from him and sighed softly to herself before looking down at her cellphone and checking the time. About now the Homecoming dance would be just about ending and people would be getting ready to go to after parties. After parties that she wouldn't be able to attend out of sheer humiliation.

"You," she whispered softly, turning to look at him. "really don't care, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:37 pm

"Well.....I don't care much for what you did to me a few years back" he said, cynically getting another beer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:39 pm

"What in the world are you talking about?" Serena asked, looking at him with a confused look on her face. While she had assumed that he would know who she was right away she couldn't have put a name to his face if her life depended on it, especially not right then when she was drunk. Finally it dawned on her what he must have been talking about. "Oh." she murmured. "Look," Serena said softly, looking at him with honest eyes. "If I ever turned you down I'm sorry, but at the time I was very happy with my boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:42 pm

"Noooooooooo.......I'd never go after you" he said

"Remember? Twilight theme?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Serena had been so sure that she had gotten what it was, only for him to throw it back in her face that he would never go for a girl like her. She clenched her fists and looked away from him for a very long time. No one wanted her. Sure, she had been envied by girls before and had been called beautiful by many of them but was it all only because of her boyfriend? It was one thing for the captain of the football team to dump her and in such an unceremonious way, but for some skinny-ass hipster grad student to be telling her that she wasn't good enough was too much. She felt salty tears in her ears and bit her lip. As he started to prattle on about Twilight or something to that level she quickly turned around and cleared at him. "What the hell are you talking about?! I don't even like Twilight!" she blushed angrilly as her voice cracked and a few tears gave away before quickly turned away from him once more. "I-I'm sorry for trying to talk to you." she whispered, wiping at a few tears. "It was obviously a waste of my time." And with that she grabbed her purse and got up to leave before her reputation was hurt anymore.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:18 am

He sighed. He wanted to get the point accross.......but not hurt her feelings so much

"Ok.........I'm sorry" he said as he got up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:25 am

"Are you really?" Serena sniffled, not turning to face him. She wouldn't look at him not only because she was mad at him but also because her tears were making her mascara run and she looked like a mess. In all of her high school career she had never sunken so low, low enough to the point where she was hitting on the kind of person that she made fun of at school just to make herself feel better. Not only was she scraping at the bottom of the barrel, but she was also rejected!

"This has been a terrible night already for me." her voice was shaky and also a bit slurred due to her drinks. "Instead of being one of the happiest days of my life I'm nothing but miserable."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:53 pm

He sighed

"Ok.....how about I buy you a drink" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Mother, Hello Father
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Role-play :: Started Role-plays-
Jump to: