The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{For One}Loveless{Other}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

{For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Gregory raised a brow. He then chuckled. "So you're not as you say?" he said as he opened the door and rubbed the sides of his head. He was slowly getting better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:05 am

"I am who I say that I am but I decline from this deal with you. While I am a theif I only steal when it is necessary. I have no reason to steal from anyone. I have enough money, clothes and a roof over my head. What else do I need?" Lilica was not going to take his garbage and if he continued to try to egg her on to steal something she would only disagree more. "I don't know how things are done where you are from but I was always taught to only take what I need." Seeing as in reality she was a pampered princess this was a bit of a lie but he didn't have to know that.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Gregory rolled his eyes. That was a lie. What thief is taught to only steal when needed? Most get greedy after a few successful heists. He left the room, going downstairs to eat. "Just be quiet. I'll drop you off at the town once we reach there and that's that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:23 pm

While she knew that he had no reason to believe her the fact that he didn't bothered her. Growling, she ran after him and grabbed him by one of the thin strips of his suspenders. "I am a thief and I will do so by commiting the greatest crime that you will ever witness." And with this in mind she grabbed him and kissed him hard on the lips. She would commit the perfect crime and steal his heart. And then he would shut the hell up and just go with whatever she said.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Gregory grunted as her lips met his. Holy damn they were the most soft he ever laid his lips on! He pulled away though, totally confused and flustered. He blushed violently, staring at her as if she lost her mind. "What the hell was that!?" he stuttered, staring at her and backing into the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:41 pm

She wiped at her lips with the back of her hand, a bit bothered that she had wasted her first kiss so hastily on Greg (though deep down the small part that was vaguely attracted to him was cheering and whooping with joy.) When he asked her what that kiss had been, she grinned. "That was the beginning." she answered, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Hopefully now he was too flustered too care if she went through with stealing from the innkeeper. "Now why don't we go down to dinner? Hmm?" she goaded, taking his hand and started to walk down the stairs with him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:09 pm

Gregory grabbed her hand tightly, pulling her towards him as he looked into her eyes. "The one greater crime is not through a kiss..believe me. What leads through a kiss, is a crime. One that I may make you pay for later on if you continue to tease me." he said, chuckling as he then let go of her hand and walked downstairs. One could tease him, but they wouldn't get away with it. Honestly though, he liked the thought of such a challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:13 pm

She gasped when he pulled her closer to him and looked at her with deviant and amused eyes. Lilica growled at his retreating form as he left and crossed her arms over her chest, pouting. "Well!" she sputtered, her cheeks flushed. "If it's a fight that he wants then it is a fight that he will get!" With this in mind she walked down the stair case and into the tavern where dinner was being served.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Gregory sat down at the table, smiling at the others and beginning to eat his dinner as others as well began to sit down. He had saved a seat for Lili beside him, knowing it wouldn't be smart to be sitting apart. Plus, what the hell could she do? To go against him? Hah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:22 pm

While Lilica had a hot temper and a smart mouth she was still inexperienced in the areas of love and sex. It wasn't going to be easy to entice a playboy like Greg but she was up for the challenge! As she walked into the tavern she noticed Greg and quickly took the empty seat beside him. After ordering her dinner, she quietly glanced over at him, tugging her hat down a bit so he couldn't see her eyes.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Gregory hadn't noticed as he was digging into the chicken and enjoying it's moist taste. Though, he knew that Lili would have a hard time enticing him. He knew the ins and outs of romance (if he tried) and seduction, why would the one girl get through to him? She had determination, but did she have the spark?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Of course she had no idea how to flirt with a man! Lilica sighed to herself and shook her head, not sure how she was going to win this battle of the sexes. They were both going to drive one another insane. As her dinner came, she took the napkin from the table and placed her napkin on her lap, something far too feminine for her to be doing under her guise as a boy. Reaching for the silverware she started to cut up the chicken as oposed to Geg who was using his hands.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Gregory cleared his throat, nudging her in the side. "You're a boy.." he whispered in her ear, clearing his throat again and eating the chicken. Honestly, he wasn't worried at all. The girl had no experience, so, that equals no sex appeal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:17 am

"Eh?" Lilica muttered, looking up at him with surprised eyes. Instead of remembering that she was pretending to be a boy she took this personally. Of course minutes later she realized what he meant, and blushed such a deep red that it was adorable. "R-right!" she blushed, taking her napkin from her lap and tucking it in her collar like most men did.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:20 am

Gregory chuckled a bit, finding it a bit adorable. He continued to eat, making sure he got his fill. He soon stood, finished and going to their room to wash his hands in the basin provided. "See ya later." he said, grinning as he went upstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:35 am

Just as he was getting up Lilica noticed something on his upper lip. "Wait," she said, getting up and grabbing his arm. Leaning up she wiped at his top lip with her finger. It was some gravy from the chicken and she thoughtlessly brought her finger to her lip and licked it away. She watched as he walked away afterwards, though she could have assumed that there had been something in his eyes after she had wiped away the gravy.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:00 am

Gregory grunted as she did that. Was she really doing this on purpose or what? He blushed lightly after turning from her and leaving up the stairs. "The girl may be innocent but her actions say otherwise." he scoffed, though he knew now what to do with her once she came back from dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:25 am

It hadn't really been an act of flirtation more than she was enjoying her dinner and had noticed that he had some gravy on his upper lip. Once she had finished she paid the inn keeper and then stayed a little longer, trying to observe how some of the boys acted. While for the most part she could grunt and spit just as good as any other boy there were still times were old habits kicked in and she could act quite feminine. Shaking her head, she finally got up and left to their inn room.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:44 am

Gregory had already been laying in bed once she came into the room. Once more, he was shirtless but he wasn't even trying. He was confident that she wouldn't be able to seduce him. At all. It was something that he would've laughed at if she mentioned the challenge again. "Enjoy dinner?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:24 pm

"Mhm." she answered, averting her eyes from him. Removing her hat and brushing her hair out with her fingers, she sighed. Her hair had used to be so long and now she could barely run her fingers through it. Turning to look at him, she quickly turnend away once more and then walked over to a chair to remove her shoes. Whatever he was trying to do she was not going to let him succeed.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:01 pm

"So, give up?" Gregory smirked. He knew she didn't have it in her. To seduce HIM? Hah! That was a laugh. He sighed, closing his eyes and smiling. He won, it was just too easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:24 am

"Give what up?" Lilica asked, shaking out her hair. Yawning, she walked over to her bag and opened the pouch. After rifling through her things she finally pulled out a nighttrail. She had packed it with her on impulse, though up until now hadn't been given the reason to use it. Her clothes were stiff and she was sick of having to sleep in them. Turning her back to him she quietly undressed and slid the nighttrail on over her head before turning back to him and sitting down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Gregory had been lucky that his eyes were closed. But he could hear the rustling of clothes dropping and being put on. He looked over, seeing the nighttrail and staring. It looked..pretty nice on her. Even with the short hair, he could imagine what she would look like with longer hair. He continued to stare, gulping as it seemed that he couldn't help the thoughts coming to his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:06 pm

She was putting away her clothes back into her back and reveling at the feeling of wearing a dress once again after such a long time of being dressed in drabby men's clothing. "Cat got your tongue?" she asked, sitting at the foot of the bed. Lilica didn't want to push the limit too far, mostly because they had to share the same bed. Yawning, she reached for her pillow and placed it at the foot of the bed, deciding it be better if they slept like that for the night.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:20 am

Gregory huffed, looking away. "No, not at all. Though I know what I wish my tongue had." he grinned, teasing. He closed his eyes, sighing. "It's not like you're that gorgeous, thank you." he muttered, acting like a total jerk as usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

{For One}Loveless{Other}
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Role-play :: Started Role-plays-
Jump to: