The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{For One}Loveless{Other}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

{For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:07 am

Gregory grunted as well again, muttering about how spoiled she is. Beheaded? Really? She must've been hitting her head earlier before they left or maybe on the ride itself. He went inside, grabbing onto Lili's hand and telling her to wait. "I haven't even gotten a room yet nor yours." he hissed in her ear. He then asked for two available rooms, the man only chuckling. "There is only one room available lad, with this storm, it's taken up quite the business. Sorry." he said as Gregory had no choice but to hand over the money and get the one room. "Come on, sweetie" he faked, smiling and taking her upstairs to their room in the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Llilica was a little out of it and it was possible that she had conducted a cold. When she had still lived in the castle she was always getting sick very easily, now that she was living the life of a vagabond it wouldn't make sense for her to get any less sick. Sighing gently, Llilica stood beside him at the receptionist table while he got them a room. "Whatever..." she grunted, sleepily walking behind him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Gregory opened the door, staring at the room. It was quaint. Had a nice large bed, and at least it was clean. He sighed, taking off his shirt and laying in bed, rubbing his arms. "So damn cold.." he shuddered, shaking his head. He could hear the thunder from afar, but it was close. He sighed again, looking over at Lili. "You getting in the bed? At least get under the covers." he told her, closing his eyes and hoping to warm up.

{For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 N5208664_39923553_7675((Except without the...no smoking thing XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:55 am

Though Lilica did not have a lot of nice things to say about the room (which she personally found to be overly plain and only fit for the poorest of paupers) she was fair too tired to articulate any real snide comments. Yawning tiredly, she nodded her head and first removed his jacket, a sweater and another overshirt, deciding just to wear the thin cotton undershirt because it was dry. "Yeah, I will..." she whispered sleepily, stumbling over to the bed and crawling underneath the covers.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Gregory chuckled as she looked like a tired child while she undressed to the simplest of clothing and crawled under the covers. He sighed, rolling onto his side with his back facing her and closing his eyes once more. He just wanted to rest. For a while. "Sleep well.." he said, slowly falling asleep himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:06 am

"Sleep well..." Lilica grunted, her voice slurred from sleep. Resting on her belly she ended up sleeping well into the night. When she woke up the next morning, she looked around quietly before seeing Greg. Her brow twitched a bit and she pushed him farther away from her before getting up from the bed all together. Looking out the window she saw that it was still raining really hard. They would have to spend another day at the inn.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Gregory grunted, looking back at Lili in the morning. It was still raining like hell, but he didn't mind. "You mind not pushing me? Christ, you're worse than a princess I bet." he mumbled, getting up and stretching as he checked his shirt out. It was dry as can be thankfully. He put it on, looking over at Lili again. "So, we won't be able to get going today unfortunately..." he realized, sighing. One more day with this girl was torture!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:16 pm

"Well, I wouldn't have to push you if you weren't so big." she grunted, rubbing some sleep from her eyes. Once she had ordered for one of the tavern maids to bring up a basin of hot water, she yawned. "It would seem so." she agreed when he told her that they would be staying for another day at the inn. "I guess it won't be too bad..." Though their room alone was very quaint.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:14 am

Gregory huffed, looking away. So big? He rolled his eyes as he ordered for one of the maids to bring up a basin of hot water. "Taking a bath already?" he asked, looking out the window and staring out at the rain. Honestly, he could easily just take the horse and keep going. But risking pneumonia? No, he couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:19 am

"My hair is still damp from the rain and I'm cold. I might as well take a bath so that I can warm up." She looked over at him thoughtfully. "I hope you realize that you're going to have to leave once they bring the basin up here." Yawning tiredly and brushing some hair from her eyes she went to check out the window to see if it was still raining hard.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:27 am

Gregory grunted again. Damn this girl was pushy! He looked over, coughing. "Nah, you think so? Of course I would leave. Why would I want to see your body again?" he asked, though of course he wouldn't mind but he kept his hidden opinion secret well. "I'm going downstairs, enjoy." he said as he left the room to go downstairs for a good ale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:32 am

"Because you're a dirty, horny boy." she answered, waiting for him to close the door before she said it. Sighing softly to herself, she then waited another ten minutes before the maid showed up. Thanking the woman she then dismissed her and stripped out of her clothes and got into the tub. Sighing contently to herself, she let herself relax. He could wait.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:34 am

Gregory growled as he caught the last few words. Who was she to talk!? He could bet that she at least thought about men at least once in her teenage years! He huffed as he chugged down his second serving of ale. He swore also, at least in his head as he ate a bit of soup with chicken bits. "Damn women...ugh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:38 am

There was a difference between her fantasizing about men every now and then and him going out and buying a prostitute. As she reached for the bar of soap and began to wash herself, she hummed softly, enjoying her time alone. In all fairness towards Greg her trip with him as a whole hadn't been that bad. He hadn't abused her physically or taken advantage of her and he had been gracious enough to help her pay for this room.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:43 am

Through all the frustration he went through (not sleeping with a woman for a while...kind of took him out of bounce) he went and had gotten drunk for at least an hour straight, drinking one after the other. "S-Screw this.." he said, hiccuping as he went upstairs to the room, opening the door without knocking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:52 am

Lilica was just stepping out of the tub and reaching for her towel when the door swung open. The air was filled with an ear shattering scream and she quickly covered herself with her towel. Perhaps it had been wishful thinking that he would wait downstairs until she went to get him, but she had at least thought that it would be practical if he would have at least knocked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:54 am

Gregory blinked, staring and blushing a little but looking away as he closed the door. "I am a bit..drunk..so..yeah.." he mumbled, holding his head against the wall and away from looking at Lili. "G-Get dressed.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:01 am

"Get the hell out!" she squeaked, grabbing her boot and throwing it at him, aiming for his head. Huffing angrily, she sighed softly and then went over to close the door. How embarassing! She wasn't sure if she could ever face him again. Shaking her heaad, she went over to the bed where she had placed all of her clothes. Quickly getting dressed, she sheepishly walked over to the door and opened it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:03 am

Gregory yelped as the boot hit his head as he rushed out. "God, for goodness sakes woman!" he slurred, rubbing his head as he stood outside the room, wobbling. Was she so embarrassed? He sighed as she opened the door, going in and landing on the bed, groaning. "God...getting drunk sucks.." he moaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:10 am

"You idiot!" she groaned, sitting down beside him on the bed. "It's hardly the afternoon right now!" What in the world was he doing getting so drink? Sighing softly to herself and looking down at her hands on her lap she blushed. It was one thing when she had teasing him before in the forest, but now he had walked in on her when she had been vulnerable and not expecting it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:29 pm

"I'm done with this..chara...charade!" Gregory muttered, looking at her under the covers and grunting. "I know you have to be a princess, you act too...pro...proper.." he huffed, rubbing his head and into the pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:40 pm

"How in the world have I been acting proper?!" she asked, staring down at him. She had cursed at him, rough housed with him and had even spit in his face before. Shaking her head, she turned her back to him. "If you are talking about just right now, well I can't think of any girl who wouldn't hide herself after a drunken moron burst in on them getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Gregory groaned, rolling over onto his back and sighed. "I'm just so drunk..you frustrated me." he mumbled, frowning a bit. He almost could've spilled the beans about his own royalty line! Still, he had enough sense in him to keep that from happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:53 pm

"You're an idiot." she said after a long silence. Despite everything, it wasn't said with malice but more as an acknowledment that he was an idiot and that she would work hard to get used to it. "Just stay here," she told him, getting to her feet. "I'll go get some coffee. Geez," Lilica muttered, looking at him once more. "I have no idea what made you want to get plastered so early in the morning. With that she grabbed her hat and boots and left the room."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Gregory grunted, watching as she left. He smirked weakly, rolling off the bed and making his way towards her bag again. "I'm gonna figure out what the hell she has besides that diary in her bag.." he mumbled, falling over again once he reached it. He sighed, reaching into the bag and rummaging through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

{For One}Loveless{Other}
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Role-play :: Started Role-plays-
Jump to: