The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:06 pm

He grunted. ".... well I am annoyed"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:46 am

"Much better than mad," she nodded.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:20 am

".. I really wanted her to wait till she was married.... that is a very sacred thing she just did with THAT boy. >.> he was raise too loosely ... like his loose parents.." he grunted. " no morals at all.."

Cody cuddled her. " I love you."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:23 am

Bella raised her eyebrow. "Edward. Alex is pregnant as well. Watch it. She and Rose have already gotten into it and tore up the family room."

Nessie looked up at him. Her expression was that of a terrified small child. "I love you, too," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:45 am

Edward sighed and grunted " Fine Fine."

" Everything will turn out ok. " he said
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:41 pm

Bella rolled her eyes and ushered him inside.

Nessie nodded, clinging to him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:01 pm

" Nessie come down here please." Edward called.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Nessie swallowed hard, not quite a gulp, and slowly made her way downstairs. "Yes, daddy," she asked in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:20 pm

" Well I'm here if you need anything... ok? We'll work things out." Edward said.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:30 pm

She nodded and hugged her dad, fighting tears. She was relieved that her dad wasn't mad and wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:27 am

Cody sighed from the stairs and sat down on the first landing. It was so hard not to freak out around Nessie..... She needed him to be strong because she was even more scared. He rested his head against the wall. Oh god, he didn't know if he was ready for this kind of thing.

Edward frowned and looked up at Cody " You have no choice if you're ready for this baby or not. The baby is coming and YOU ARE going to marry her before it gets it. I don't give a shit if you two are young. I will not have this child be without its father. Children need both parents not just one. Now I suggest you stop questioning this situation and start growing up to be the father of her baby."

Cody gulped and hid his face. He was shaking.

Edward snorted " He needs to grow up.... he thinks this is some sort of game where you can his a reset button."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:18 am

Alex nearly jumped Edward with how furious she was for scaring her son. Before she even got the chance to stand, however, Alice bounced in between them.

"Stop it before you hurt yourselves," she told them, frowning.

"Cody's trying to be strong for Nessie so she doesn't freak out more than she already is," Alex hissed. "Just because his efforts may not be up to your standards doesn't mean he isn't trying. It's natural to be scared when you're this young. You don't need to terrorize him anymore than he already is."

"Stop it," Alice nearly screamed. Alex looked at her and sighed, forcing herself to calm down.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:03 am

" Well I wouldn't be yelling at him if his head was more full of positive things! Like : We're gonna get through this. No its full of self doubt and woe is me. Its pissing me off because Nessie needs him to be a man, not a scared boy. " Edward said.

Cody bit his lip " Look I'm scared as much as Nessie is. And yes I am doubting my capabilities to be a dad but that doesn't mean I won't be those things... Its going to take alot of time and patience for this to work. I'm trying my best to be that man for Nessie. Yeah I may suck at it but I am trying. That is a lot more than what most people expect of the Dad in the teenage pregnancy situation. Edward, I love Nessie. I love her with all my heart. I wouldn't have made love to her if I didn't. I'm not one to get caught up in hormones. I'm a mature young man. We fell in love that night. We made love. And now we got something coming that is going to test our relationship. I'm not backing down. I'm holding onto Nessie's hand and we're going to make it. I just wish people had more faith in us like my mom and dad."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:12 pm

Nessie went to Cody and hugged him tight. "I love you," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:32 am

" I do have faith in you and her. I was testing if you would stand up for you and her." Edward said.

Cody held Nessie. " I love you so much, Nessie. Beyond any comprehension."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:10 am

Nessie clung tightly to him, burying her face in the crook of his neck.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:41 am

Cody's face grew beet red when she did that. " Nessie " he laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:25 am

Nessie looked up at him and pulled back slightly. "Sorry," she murmured, hanging her head.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:56 am

" What for? I'm just ticklish there" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:11 pm

Nessie poked his ticklish spots, all that she knew of, with an innocent grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:43 pm

He wrinkled his nose and laughed
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:25 pm

She laughed for the first time since she discovered she was pregnant. She knew everything would be okay now. She had Cody with her, no matter what. It also helped that her parents and Jake were with her, too.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:28 am

" Oh jeez. " Cody rubbed his neck laughing. " now its all tingly." he pouted at her and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:03 am

She kissed his cheek, smiling. "I'm sorry," she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:57 am

" What for" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]   Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn and Dusk [A Twilight Rp]
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next