The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:05 pm

She smiled and stood up. "Alright. I'll meet you there."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:09 pm

Jake nodded, smiling as he stood up as well. He sighed as he stayed sitting on the couch. He was only waiting until the sound of the showerhead to actually go inside the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Sami stripped and then started the water, making it hot.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Hearing the running water, Jake got up and entered the bathroom, stripping of his clothes as well. "Hot in here, ain't it?" he asked, joking really as he got under the water and shuddered. Goosebumps rose all over his skin.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:31 pm

"I like it hot." she said softly, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Jake nodded, chuckling. "Yeah, I know." he said, grabbing the shampoo first and getting some into his hair.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:47 pm

She nodded, grabbing her shampoo and washing her hair with it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:34 pm

"So, about those pills....Have they said anything about you trying to go on without them?" Jake asked as he then started to wash off the shampoo to move on with the soap.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:39 pm

She nodded. "They're talking about it." She said, her voice obviously scared.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:59 pm

"What do you think about it?" Jake asked as he then started with the soap. He knew she must've been scared, terrified even.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:12 pm

"I'm terrified." she said softly. "All I remember is my mom screaming because of this disease and I don't want to be like she was." she said, turning around and hiding her face in his chest. "I don't want to sleep all the time and I don't want to have my muscles convulse like her's did..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:22 pm

"I know....But, this time's different maybe. I mean, you had better medicine if not you had medicine at all. Your mom didn't have it, did she?" he asked softly. He knew this hurt her beyond anything else. Jake hugged her tightly. "I'll be by your side.."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:27 pm

She nodded. "they wern't going to do it for a while." she mumbled. "My doctor simply mentioned they were thinking about it."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:32 pm

"Hm, did they have any theories on what the side effects would be? From not taking the pills?" Jake asked, nuzzling her neck.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:35 pm

She shook her head. "None at all." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:56 pm

"Then....maybe you should try it. Just for a month or two." Jake said, hoping this might be her solution instead of depending on drugs every day for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:57 pm

She shook her head. "The pills work. I don't want to try anything different. I like my life the way it is right now." she said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:21 pm

"Are you sure? Don't these pills hurt you too?" Jake asked, turning off the water once they were done and grabbed the towel, wrapping it around her. He pressed his forehead against Charisma's closing his eyes. "I just want the best for you.."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:25 pm

She sighed and used her hands to keep the towel closed. "Thank you my love." she said softly. "the pills help me though. You know how I was today? It's worse if I get off of them. Then... I just sleep most of the time. No. All the time."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:58 pm

"Yeah, I guess you're right. It might be stupid of me to suggest you getting off those pills." Jake said, sighing and shaking his head as he wrapped a towel around his waist. Going out into their room, he put on his clothes again since he had gone to her place. Not much over here was his, clothes-wise.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:13 pm

She sighed and went to the bed, laying down in her towel, not bothering to change. sometimes she was to troubled or to lazy. This time, she was troubled. "I'm terrified to get off my pills. Jake, really. You didn't see my mom...How lifeless she was even when she was awake." She said, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Jake sat beside her, holding her hand. "I know it had to be terrible....You don't have to, I won't force you." he said softly, leaning down and kissing her head. "Just relax." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:26 pm

she sighed and sat up, grabbing some pajamas and getting dressed. "Please change the subject. Anything but this." she said, sitting on the bed again, laying her head in his lap.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Jake coughed, laying back against the pillows and readjusting Charisma onto his lap again. Closing his eyes, he smiled. "Our anniversary's coming up." he said, excited and nodding.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:31 pm

"Are you planning anything?" She asked, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next