The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:58 pm

She nodded, "Alright." she said softly and turned to leave, hoping deep down, he'd grab her and kiss her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:39 pm

In truth, Alex did want to kiss her. But still, she was with Mike. He didn't feel right anymore to have her cheat on him. He had no idea how long he would be in military school, so, he would rather just leave their goodbyes at just that, a goodbye. He turned his back to her, picking up some clothes that were on the floor and putting them away in a bag. They were clean at least.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:38 pm

"I'll wright to you." she said softly then walked out. She went to her room, half hoping that Mike would call her. She felt so confused on what she wanted and how she felt.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:09 pm

Mike did indeed call. Hell, just minutes after she thought about it. "Hey, you ok?" he asked when she had answered. Alex had no idea how to feel, or what to do about it, too.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:29 pm

"Yeah... I'm just really confused." she said softly into the phone. She laid down on the bed, sighing.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:41 pm

"What about?" Mike asked, now his thoughts leading to Alex. "What did he say?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:45 pm

"He's being sent to military school... Him and I are in an awkward stage..." she sighed again.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:51 pm

"Awkward? What's there to be awkward about?" Mike asked, scoffing. He had thought that Sami was over him. Seriously!
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:54 pm

"He's my friend... I think he's a little hung up on my still." she said, trying to get his scoffing off of her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:59 pm

"Eh, probably. I mean, you're a great girl....His loss. Uh, so you wanna go to the movies tomorrow?" Mike asked, smiling and throwing off the subject on Alex.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:01 pm

"And see what?" she asked, smiling, happy for the change of subject.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:39 pm

"Eh, anything you'd like." Mike shrugged. He was glad to have changed the subject, he could tell by her voice that she was as well. "So, you really ok?" he asked, wondering what was on her mind.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:50 pm

"Yeah, I'm really fine." she said, keeping everything but happiness from her voice. She'd gotten rather good at it lately. "Do you really want it to be my choice of movie?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:55 pm

"Yeah, sure. I'm sure you can pick a good one." Mike said, absolutely positive. He certainly fell for the fake happy tone. Still, Alex wouldn't be able to fake his feelings, his wanting to do as he wanted, to at least kiss her one more time. He knew however that if he did, he would do everything in his power to get out of the military school, and to be honest, he wanted to stay away, before he made any worse decisions than he already had done. He packed a bag, ready just in case, and got into his bed after taking off his shirt. Thinking too hard made him sweat along with his tangled nerves.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:04 pm

"You're not scared I'd pick a chick-flick?" she asked, teasing. She wouldn't put him through that.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Mike laughed. "Nah, I've been put through worse. Trust me. I don't mind taking you to see a chick flick, plus, I might get a nice kiss at the end. Will I?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:23 pm

"It all depends on how good you are." she teased.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:28 pm

"Oh, ok. I better be extra good then." Mike laughed hard, shaking his head. "Well, I should head to bed. Gotta do the lawn tomorrow, unless ya wanna come over and help me out?" he smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:37 pm

she chuckled then frowned. "I don't know when Alex is leaving. If he isn't leaving then I'll come over and spend time with you, if not, then Sunday." she promised.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:48 pm

"Wait, huh? Leaving where?" Mike asked, trying not to sound eager. He really didn't care about Alex, but hey, he was leaving!
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:06 pm

"I said... he's being sent to military school." She said, confused.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:35 pm

Mike just wanted to hear it one more time. He chuckled quietly and away from the phone. "Oh right, sorry. I'm just wiped. Um...well, what are your thoughts on that? You don't like it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:48 pm

"I-I don't really don't want to talk about it." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:21 pm

"Oh, ok...gotcha." Mike coughed. Now he really screwed up the conversation. "Uh, how about we just talk tomorrow? I'll come over." he said, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:24 pm

"Right now?" She asked. "I don't think Charlie would let you, it's sort of late."
Back to top Go down

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next