The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm

She smiled and went to get changed into something warmer than shorts and a t-shirt. She pulled on a pair of smaller sweatpants and a hoodie on over her clothes and stuffed her hands in the pocket of her hoodie.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:22 pm

He finished and watched her queitly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:30 pm

She blinked when she saw him watching her. "Do you live under my porch," she asked. "You can stay here, if you want."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:33 pm

"I stay anywhere I can find" he replied watching her still.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:42 pm

"You have no home," she asked, frowning now in disapproval.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:58 pm

"No one likes a werewolf" he said sadly. He thought she was very attractive.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:01 pm

"You really are a werewolf," she asked, now thinking that, though his eyes looked the same as the wolf's she'd seen, the wolf could have disappeared, and this young man could have already been under her porch.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Ched nodded his head and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:18 pm

She bit her lip, not believing him entirely. She took comfort in that he didn't look like he wanted to hurt her or Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:51 pm

He sighed softly and phased into a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:58 pm

She gasped, wide-eyed in surprise. "Oh... my..." She closed her mouth and pinched herself. Nope, not dreaming.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:47 pm

He looked at her quietly and curled up.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:50 pm

She looked at him and bent down next to him. "How did this happen," she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:57 pm

He phased back " I was bitten when I was 7"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:01 pm

"Who would do that to someone so young," she frowned disapprovingly. She was kind of afraid to ask about his parents.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:28 pm

" I don't know" He said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:33 pm

"What about your parents," she asked gently.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:47 pm

"They couldn't handle me" he said
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:50 pm

She frowned apologetically. "You're welcome to stay here," she told him. "Chelsea's only staying for two more days, then she's going back to her house. I'm going to stay here."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:05 pm

" Won't you get caught?" he asked looking ath er.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:06 pm

"Not if we're careful," she said. "Chelsea's not allowed in my room, and I'm not allowed in hers."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:11 pm

" you trust?" he tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:16 pm

"Do I trust you?" She thought a moment and nodded. "Yes, I do. Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:19 pm

"Do I trust you?" She thought a moment and nodded. "Yes, I do. Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:20 pm

"I'm not sure" he said gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*   Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have You Ever Heard The Wolf Cry To The Blue Corn Moon? * Gabes and Beans*
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next