The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon BAll A/D

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
magik1
Snowflake

Dragon BAll A/D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Days passed and Bardock landed on the planet earth. He could feel that the strongest fighters here wern't as strong as himself. They weren't even as strong as him when he was super sayain one. Now that he is powered up by the DegaSayain he knew that he had more power then all the being on this planet combined. First off though, any time one wants to find something on a new planet it's best to destroy their hope and make them work with you. Bardock grinnend and felt for the highest power level on the planet. Surprisingly the closer he got, the higher and higher the power level got till he recognized the power level.
"Raditz!" Bardock said landing in the field behind his young teen son's still smokeing space ship.
"Father!?" Raditz yelled as he jumped out of his ship.
"Raditz, your alive?!" Bardock said with his eyes wide.
"Yes father, just fullfilling my orders from king Vegeta." Radits said smilling and raising his hand collecting the energy for his signiture move.
"No Raditz you can't destroy this planet!" Bardock said raising his hand.
"Why father, you gotten orders not to destroy it!" Radtiz said still charging his energy. His power level was below Bardocks but he had an attitude that made him often go against his fathers will.
"Our planet was destroyed we need to kill the creature who destroyed our planet!" Bardock said then searing pain shot through his body.
"I told you to get the dragon balls, now destroy this sayain, he opposes my will." The degasayin said in his mind. Bardock struggled to fight it as his hand started to squeeze and un squeexe as energy began to fill it.
"N-n-noooooo!" Bardock yelled as Raditz looked at his fathers energy.
"What are you doing father!?" Raditz released the energy he had been charging expanding the energy back into his body.
"Ra...Raditz! Run!" Bardock yelled but the degasayin forced Bardock to raise his hand and launch the ball of energy directly into Radtiz stomach burning into him.
"FATHER!?" Raditz yelled falling onto his back as he spat out his own blood. Bardock was helpless as his feet moved forward one stop at a time and pressed his shoe down on his own sons injured chest and began to press down. Tears filled the eyes of Bardock but he couldnt' stop it as his foot began to crack and crush the ribs of Raditz under his own feet. The young sayain spat up blood this his pupils fixed his heart and organs were squished.
The Degasayain smiled, death was the sayain way. They spread it so far it was time to come back home. Vincent too smiled, the dragon balls were on his list, that and to crush the weakling Bardock.
Back to top Go down
http://>.> later i'll give it
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:18 pm

o.o
Oh, my
I winced, reading this.
OUCHES!!

Hmm... Wonder how far the DegaSaiyan's gonna go to get the dragonballs...
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
magik1
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:38 am

please one more comment peoples? And at least one on my death note story?
Back to top Go down
http://>.> later i'll give it
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon BAll A/D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Writing :: Stories-
Jump to: