The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon BAll A/D

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
magik1
Snowflake

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:46 pm

This is the prolog's first chapter
There are seven prolog chapters
I will post more if i get replies to this one.

Frieza's ship loomed over planet Vegeta as Bardock arrived back on it's surface. Even King Vegeta knew something horrid was approaching. Quickly assembling a team of elites he decided to storm Frieza's ship. Even the prince Vegeta was on the team, as well as the new father Paragus. His and Bardock's son had been born on the same day, and the two were fortold to be great warriors. Kakarot, and Broly. The strongest Sayian men and woman all ran with their king to the ships where all were horrified to find the strong Sayian warrior Bardock bloody and wounded.
"Bardock what happened?!" Paragus asked running to the wounded Sayian.
"It's Frieza, he's going to destroy our planet!" Bardock said strugling to get out of his ship. King Vegeta looked up and nodded, "I guess i was right after all, it's time we kill Frieza!" The Sayians all cheered knowing that they had no choice but to fight. Bardock though knew something was wrong, despite their stregth they were no match for Frieza.
"We can't beat him, but we have to try." Bardock said and the others all stared at him.
"We can't just let him destroy our planet!" Paragus yelled at Bardock who looked up depressed.
"Our new born sons are going to die if we dont' stop him." Paragus said then something snapped. Bardock's eyes went wide, he had lost his friends, his mate, and maybe soon his own life. Frieza had taken and enslaved them, and now Frieza was going to kill his son. Frieza had to be stopped, Frieza had killed too many people.
"Freeeeeiza!!!!" Bardock yelled letting his energy run free feeling his power level raising as his anger grew more and more. The other Sayains one by one joined in letting Bardocks rage inspire their own.
"He's enslaved our people, killed countless of our own for his own pleasure. Taken away everything we had and now he has gone to far!" Bardock yelled as his eyes shifted to blue and his hair began to stand up on end. King Vegeta stared and started to back up a little, knowing what was happening.
'Can it be? A low class sayian becoming a super sayian, the legend i thought that only my own son could achieve?!' The king thought. 'No, i won't let his low level warrior out due his king!' Then harnessing all his rage, King Vegeta transformed in a flash of golden light followed by Bardock.
The others stared in awe as their power levels surged but none of them surged as high as the two that stood before them. Super sayains.
"Now it's time to show Frieza not to mess with Sayains!" the now Super Sayian King Vegeta yelled as he took off towards space and Frieza's ship followed by all his soilders and the super sayian warrior at his side.
Back to top Go down
http://>.> later i'll give it
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:12 pm

TOO COOL!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST OF IT!! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
magik1
Snowflake

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:04 pm

As the small group of Sayians flew up to fight Frieza and claim their spot as the new rulers of the universe, a screaming child yelled out in the infirmary back on planet Vegeta.
"Look at him, yelling like a true warrior! Whats his power level again?" A Sayain doctor asked.
"Eh, it's not worth checkign into his father was only a low class warrior, Bardock by name." The green skinned assistant said.
"Hmmm, i expect him to grow up stronger then you expect though, perhaps not as strong as prince Vegeta but i still expect great things from him." The doctor said as the moved to the next child who lay still, tears in it's eyes.
"Who is that?" The doctor asked looking at the child who was about to cry.
"That is Broly, the son of the low class warrior Paragus. His power level is amazing though, over ten thousand already and he hasn't even powered up yet." The assistant said with a smirk.
"Yes, but he is being made to cry by Kakarot." The doctor said laughing and the two laughed louder and louder at the child. The young baby broly had no idea as to what was going on, only that he was unhappy and others enjoyed it. He's cryeis became screams, and from screams they turned to a growl like the child understood that he had been mocked by the doctors.
"UNGH! Look at his power level!" The assistant said and as the doctor ran to it the machine sparked the shut itself down.
"Oh my, we must tell King Vegeta at once!" The two said running from the infant's scream. However, on a planet far away called Earth something began to change.
"I can't beleive it!" A young child called Krillin said watching as a slightly older kid called Yamcha began to raise into the air much to the delite of their perverted sensai Roshi.
"yes, it's amazing how much his power level has raised since he came to train here." Roshi said smiling at the young child now flying into the air.
"He's going to be a real hero one day." Krillin said with a smile and Master Roshi nodded. All the whilea dark power was growing not too far as the demon king Piccolo began to prepare for an attack on the rest of the earth.
"FREEEEEEEEEEEEIZAAAAAAAAAA!" An angry Bardock yelled destroy almost all of Frieza's army with a single blast. KingVegeta smirked and shot a blast of his own directly at the ship destroying allmost all of it in one beam.
"Come out and face us you coward!" King Vegeta yelled and to his delight and slight worry, from the top of the remnants of the ship, came Frieza still in his thrown. A dark scowl on his face.
"So, you monkey's have come to face me huh?" Freiza said hiding the fear that dwelled in his heart. "It's time i delt with you sayians once and for all!" Frieza said getting out of his thrown and charging his power.
"I'll end this!" Bardock yelled tossing as much of his energy as he could directly at Frieza who looked up in shock, he didn't have time to move or transform.
"NOOO! I wont' die to you stupied monkeys!" Frieza yelled sticking both hands out holding the ball at bay but his feet were sliding back and he knew he wouldn't be able to stop it from destroying him unless he could move out of it's way some how.
"No you doin't!" A familiar voice called, Frieza looked behind him and there with an arm out was King Vegeta and a ball of purple energy in his hand.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Was all Frieza could say as the energy from the two supersayians collided destroying him completly.
What will happen in years to come, what about the Goku we all know and love? What is going to happen to the future, now that everything has been changed? Keep reading and commenting to find out.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:09 pm

DUUUUUUDES I WANNA READ MOOOOOORE

COMMENT SO HE'LL PosT MORE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!! *begs*
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:44 pm

(I won't be on long, but i wanted to post these for you guys, Charecters who will show up in the future chapters)

VINCENT: An android who obey's his orders no matter what
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42/Iamthereddeath/Vincent.jpg

Josette: A Sayain Warrior who escapes to earth in order to fight and destroy
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42/Iamthereddeath/Josette.jpg

Xela: The brother of Josette and a powerful fighter, his burn was from an attack he had created himself
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42/Iamthereddeath/Xela.jpg

Slavock: A Sayain Elite and the boyfriend of Josette, though they date, it's hard to tell how they really feel for eachother
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42/Iamthereddeath/Slavock.jpg

Android 18: Dr. Gero in attempts to make perfect androids found two sayians and made them androids, this is 18
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42/Iamthereddeath/18.jpg

Android 17: another Sayain Android who destroies cell and Dr. Gero in a mere flash of time He wears a mask to cover the scar he got being created
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42/Iamthereddeath/17.jpg
Back to top Go down

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:20 pm

Sweet storyline. Please don't keep us waiting too long!
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Hours after the death of Frieza, Bardock and King Vegeta were shocked at what they saw when they returned. There was a third super Sayain in the world, Broly. Prince Vegeta was outraged and locked himself in a chamber saying he wouldn't leave it till he too was a super sayian. Bardock though rushed to the infirmary to deal with the injuries he gained while fighting Dodoria. Prince Vegeta fought saibaman after saibaman till they were too easy and he demanded to be allowed to fight slaves and then other sayians. His training went from a few days, to weeks, then monthes. After almost a year he exited the chamber a super sayian much to the pride of his father. However King Vegeta knew something in that moment. Yes, there were super sayians forming, however with the discovery that training and rage can create super sayains came the dreaded realazation. Soon the whole planet would be full of super sayains. Much to his depression he was right.
Seven more years passed, Kakarot and Broly were eight years old, prince vegeta was almost fourteen. The three of them were a squad, stronger then any elite could have dreamed ten years ago. The three of them had acheived super sayain four trainging with eachother. The rest of the planet was constantly lit up with the glow of super sayians. The planet had almost been destroyed many times from too many super sayians and even higher forms of sayain. King Vegeta sat on his thrown day in and day out in meditation, something was wrong.
"Father, we have a situation." Prince Vegeta said bowing at his waist to his father who for the first time in monthes opened his eyes.
"Civil war." King Vegeta said softly to himself.
"Close father, all out chaos. Sayian groups are fighting eachother to prove who is the strongest. I sudjest something be done about it father." Prince Vegeta said still bowing. King Vegeta stood and looked at his son, he was proud of his child. The only sayian stronger then Vegeta was Broly and even then, broly was no where near as wise as the young teen Vegeta.
"Son, One day, you will sit on my throne as king, and when you do you will be the greatest king in history." King Vegeta said looking at his child. The prince smiled but didn't raise his head.
"Yes father, I know that." The young prince said with a sinister tone in his voice.
"Don't even think about challanging me!" King Vegeta said powering up to super sayian three.
"I wouldn't dream of challanging you father." Prince Vegeta said standing up. "A fight with you, wouldn't be a challange at all." The young teen said before he shot a beam straight through his own fathers heart.
The chaos outside hit a new high, the fighting became rampant and every sayain was fighting for themselves except for the trio of kids.
Not far off in space floating above the planet, was a dark ball, spiraling growing and shrinking almost like a pulsating heart.

What is this dark form? What will happen to the Sayains on planet Vegeta? Who will be next to die? More comments to find out.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:41 pm

O-O!!! Please add more!!! I'm so curious now! Rereading it made me more curious! I must know... o-o
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
magik1
Snowflake

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:12 pm

I need one more comment peoples
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:35 pm

I love how evil Vegeta (prince) is XD
So heartless he even killed his own father.
I also like how Vegeta, Goku, and Broly are the only ones not fighting amongst themselves. It shoes a bond there, from fear or friendship I don't know, that isn't easily broken.
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: The Sayain Wars   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:10 pm

"King Vegeta is dead!" A voice called running down the hall before a large hand crashed through the wall grabbing the young sayains head and crushing it all in one blow. Bardock stood at the end of the hall looking down it seeing the gruesome scene take place. Broly pushed himself the rest of the way through smilling at Bardock.
"What are you doing Broly, and where is Kakarot?" Bardock said knowing that they were in a squad together.
"Henh, Kakarot is following our new King Vegeta's plan and talking to my worm of a father Paragus. We were told to offer you two amnesty for obeying that fool of a king and offer you a chance to join us as the true Sayain elite take over the galaxy and stop sitting here on our assess training all day." Broly said with a smile. Even when he wasn't a super sayain, the kid was scary. He was cold, cruel and powerful, he made Paragus proud and scared in one. Bardock though was smart, and he knew already what had happened.
"So young Vegeta killed his father." Bardock said standing still and calm at the end of the hall.
"Yea, our prince destroyed the old king in one blast." Kakarot said to Paragus who stood at the controls of his large computer.
"What if i say that we served the king cause he was good and just?" Paragus said looking at the young sayain boy who smiled up at him.
"Then our new King Vegeta gave us permission to kill you. Also to make it easier on our level of enjoyment we were told to kill eachothers parents and not our own." Kakarot said getting into his stance. Paragus stood stone still, scared and unprepared to fight this young kid. This young kid, who had at least tripple his own power level.
"I hate to do this to you but I won't let you guys destroy our planet!" Bardock yelled shooting a powerful beam at Broly who stood stone still. The blast hit the sayain kid full force and Bardock yelled out hating to have to kill the young warrior. As the energy faded, Broly stood still not even a singed hair.
"You should have joined us." Kakarot said shaking his uniform from the small amount of dirt lifted onto it by the blast Paragus had sent. The two young sayains pointed their hands at their fathers as the energy built up in their hands.
"Time to die!" Broly said launching a bright green orb of energy at Bardock who in defense became super sayain 3 and put his hands up to block himself. The orb burned his hand but didn't destroy it as it pushed him back down the hall till he hit the wall. Bardock looked up as the energy dissolved around him, but as he looked up Broly was already on him punching him in the stomach. Bardock's eyes grew wide as spit and blood forced themselves out of his mouth.
Paragus lay on the ground under the foot of Kakarot, blood seeping from the knub where his arm used to be.
"So sad, Broly had hoped you'd be smart enough to not try and attack me and at least die like a real man." Kakarot had no choice, he lowered his hand towards the face of the older sayain then mercilessly launched energy at the exposed and ungaurded face of the sayain destroying the head in no time flat.
Bardock screamed in pain as Broly punched him one time after another breaking his ribs into his lungs causing him to cough and gag as his own blood began to drowned him.
"Your already dieing worm, just lay down and let me finish this." Broly said with a sick laugh holding his hands out when the planet began to shake.
Outside people for and against Vegeta's violent way to ge the throne fought. Blood almost rained down on the streets as proud warriors died and powered up to fight harder. The black mass though, only grew more and more, till two red eyes formed in the darkness watching the violence below it.

What will happen next? Who is goign to be next in the wrathe of Kakarot, Vegeta and Broly? Two commens to find out.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:24 pm

Wow, this is getting better and better! I love how they can already reach Super Saiyan 3, and they're still getting stronger!
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:08 pm

Kakarot and Broly stood before prince Vegeta moments later, "What are we to do my leige?" Kakarot said looking at the older child though all three were still to young to have the experience in a civil war. Vegeta though is more then a normal sayian, he is the prince and was the wisest of almost all sayains left alive.
"Man your escape pods, i'm going to try and stop this war before the whole planet is blown up." Vegeta said looking at a large screen displaying sayain against sayain.
"Computer, Display sayains on missions right now that are out of a radious of a planetary explosion?" Vegeta asked as his two comrads made their way to the escape pods. The screen cycled through the area one peice at a time, then started to pull up a list of sayains on mission right now.
"Raditz, Turles, Josette, Slavock, Xela, Teru, and Grid are on mission." The computer said.
Vegeta looked up making sure the others had left already, "Thats only seven, plus my small three man team. Only ten sayains, perhaps i can save at least one more, we need females." Vegeta said looking on the screen for a sayain who woman who wasn't fighting. Dispite his search, none appeared.
"Damn it!" Vegeta yelled smashing the screen with his fist as his rage increased slowly. He didn't even need to ask how long they had left, he knew it wasn't good. Reaching down he put his scouter on and pressed the button showing power levels. Most sayains had deactivated them since the discovery of super sayain since most sayains had exceeded what the scanners said. Vegeta though had made his scanner less sensitive so he could feel out super sayains better.
"What?!" Vegeta said as his scanner started to crack instantly as it pointed into space. "What is this power level!?" He yelled out running to his escape pod while the scanner exploded on the side of his face. Kakarot and Broly had already prepared his pod as he jumped in and launched it into space turning on the cumunication between him and his mean.
"My leige, what is that mass in space?" Broly's voice asked as Vegeta laid eyes on the mass he was speaking of.
"I don't know Broly, i really don't know this time." Vegeta said watching it carefully.
The dark mass pulled and pushed itself, moving from a black smoke to a more recognizeable shape, simular to a sayain man. The darkness melted revealing naked before them, a tall and rather thin man with the tail of a type of wolf. His skin gleamed like it had been burned, but he moved with no sign of damage of oxygen loss from being in space.
"A sayain?" Broly asked but Kakarot answered quickly. "No no, look at the tail!"
Vegeta's eyes furrowed, he had never felt energy like this, not even super sayain four compared to this body, which was a mass of energy in itself. The tall thin creature raised his head up and looked at planet vegeta and with a soft sigh, a beam of energy shot from his eye and hit the planet demolishing it in an instance destroying the civil war, and all but ten sayains.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:20 pm

o.o
WOW!!!!
I can't wait to read the next chapter, this is so exciting! X3
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:00 pm

Mooore comments please people
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:47 am

O-O What is the maaaaass?! How does he/she/it/ionno yet get such awesome powers! *is wondering and waiting*
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
magik1
Snowflake

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:43 pm

Vegeta and the others hurdled into space in search for the remaining sayain warriors, in some desprate search that if banded together they could destroy this creature who floated inspace looking at where the planet Vegeta had been.
The creature floated in the air, the energy amassed from all the sayians fighting had created him and now filled with their energy he couldn't move more then a few inches without launching out energy destroying planets in the galexy without even trying to.
"What am I? Why do i exisist? What is my destiny?" The creature thought as it floated through the air, alone in the darkness till a grunting noise came to him from behind. Slowly in space the creature turned and found a haggared run down space ship dented and damaged moving to him with the piolet bleeding heavily from his mouth as he moved closer and closer.
"who are you?"The creature asked not moving more then his mouth in knowledge that anyothermotin would destroy the ship and it's single occupant.
"Bardock, Father of.....Kakarot.....A sayain warrior!" Bardock struggled to say as the wounds from Broly were still slowly killing him.
"Sayain, that was your planet i destroyed?" The creature half asked as he floated nearer and nearer the ship.
"Whatever you are, i can't let you live..." Bardock said opening the door to his ship but as he did his blood flowed into space floating openly.
"Stop sayain, i can destroy you." The creature said without raising a hand to destroy him. "I think i can also rebuild you." The creature said looking up at Bardock.
"Wh-Wh-why?" Bardock stammered through his own blood.
"I need to find, my purpose." The creature said softly thinking quickly then looking at Bardock and his ship he smiled.
"First though, i need you to die."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Wow, awesome!!!
I cannot WAIT for the next chapter! I am soooo curious about this mass dude!
Back to top Go down
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:58 pm

BBBBBBRRRRRROOOOOOOTTTTTTTHHHHHHHEEEEEERRRRRR I WANT TA NO MO BOUT MEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:38 pm

Bardock sat in his ship and raised one hand filling it with every bit of energy he had left before he tossed it as hard as he could at the creature with a wolf's tail. The energy was mearly diflected by the aura of the creature.
"Wh..wha.....what are you?" Bardock gasped fulling spent from his finnal attack.
"Your race, What were they called?" The being asked looking at Bardock.
"We are Sayains..." Bardock weezed chocking on his own blood.
"Then you may call me, The DegaSayain." The creature said looking directly at Bardock's lungs.
"Wha?!" Bardock exclaimed as heat radiated from his chest and his body began to glow.
"Barely anything, it takes no energy to do this." The DegaSayain said still mearly looking at Bardock.
The pain began to fade away and he felt his body changing as the energy filled him. His muscles grew to make room and his arms filled with the power he was gaining.
"Why are you helping me?" Bardock said looking at the creature.
"I don't mean to, my power is beyound even my own imagination." The creature said looking at Bardock as he healed.
"however, since i do this for you it will come at cost. Tell me a way to grant me any desire I have." The creature said looking at Bardock with lifeless eyes.
"Dragonballs." Bardock said with a smirk.
Bardock's ship hurdled to earth with a healed, stronger and even better Bardock riding inside. He was given the task simple and effective. Find the dragon balls, but help was on it's way. Still floating in space vincent looked at the remnants of planet Vegeta. Mass grew together, parts of it flew to one till it looked human, and then, it glew a dark red.
"Hello, Vincent." The DegaSayain said.
"Hello," the android said looking up slowly. "Master."

(NEW PICS EVERYONE)

Xela and Tera
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42/Iamthereddeath/lastscan.jpg

Slacock and Jossete
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42/Iamthereddeath/SlavockAndJossete.jpg

DegaSayain
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42/Iamthereddeath/DegaSayain.jpg

Vincent
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42/Iamthereddeath/Vincent-1.jpg

17/18
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42/Iamthereddeath/17and18.jpg
Back to top Go down
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:56 pm

awesome pics bro! dey is de bessssst!
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:08 am

[exhausted/sleep deprived. 'scuse me if this makes no sense]

o.o
wow, vincent is the degasaiyan's slave dude!?
And now Bardock is, too
This is gettin' real good

And good drawings
You gets a Like a Star @ heaven :]
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Bardock was stronger then ever. HE would even bet, stronger then Broly. However he knew also that his power was limited, when he ran out of strength from the DegaSayian he would go back to normal. It didn't matter, he could get the dragon balls and wish for the dega sayain to be destroyed by the dragon or wish himself immortal. Either way he could get the dragon balls long before he ran out of power.
Earth was diffrent now, it's heros were no longer what they used to be. Yamcha was the strongest of earth and it's chosen hero. He had defeated the demon King Piccolo but it made no good to him now. He stood no chance against the threat of a Sayain. Let alone Bardock now boasting the power of a super sayain four.
"All you need me to do my lord is gather the dragon balls, and kill Bardock correct?" Vincent said as he looked at his lord the Dega Sayain.
"Yes, my loyal android." the tall dark creature said nodding slightly.
"What of you my lord? What will you have me wish for?" Vincent asked thinking it through throughly.
"I will tell you when you have all seven dragon balls." The DegaSayian said softly to himself.
Vincent nodded again and began his journy towards earth, he would be two days behind Bardock giving Bardock more then enough time to gather most of the Dragon Balls. Bardock though had no idea what was ahead for him.
Meanwhile in another part of the Galaxy.
"what are we to do my king?" Kakarot asked Vegeta as they stood on a small peaceful planet.
"I don't know right now Kakarot, i need to think." Vegeta said looking up at the sky.
"King Vegeta!" Broly yelled as he ran towards his comrads holding a dead native in his hand.
"This being was called Nail, he said something about gaurding a Dragon Ball." Broly said with a smile.
"Well well, Namik might just help us destroy, the DegaSayain."
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:03 am

((Come on guys, i need more comments or no more story))
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Ohh, this is making me wonder about our rp XD

I wonder who's using who here; I'm very interested to find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon BAll A/D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon BAll A/D   Dragon BAll A/D Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon BAll A/D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Writing :: Stories-
Jump to: