The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the rose of love ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

the rose of love ideas Empty
PostSubject: the rose of love ideas   the rose of love ideas EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Immortal music, a vampire, werewolf story.

This is the story of a brother and sister. Vergo and Rosalia. Both humans at birth. Vergo is turned into a vampire and leaves his sister not wanting to see her grow old and die. She is attacked by a werewolf who tries to kill her but she is saved by a normal human. She was bitten by the werewolf turning her into one, none the less she falls in love with her hero. Vergo finds him and feeds off him turning him into a vampire as well, that is when she finds her brother as well.

The setting for the opening is in the mansion of Vergo it is old and abandond. Thick cobwebs cover the wall and it is dark. Rosalia and her love are trapped in the mansion without knowing Vergo is there. Vergo only knows he left a man on the bottom floor.
Back to top Go down
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

PostSubject: Love Denied (working progress on the title, if u have ideas please share)   the rose of love ideas EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:21 am

My Dearest Will,
It is horrible here in Romania without you. When will you be back? I havent found any other vampyres here. Have you found any there yet? I really thought they would be here. How are things in America? Is it cold there, like it is here? Oh before i forget, i did find a pack of Werewolves. Now i know you dont want me trusting them but i think i can trust him. He is sweet and funny and treats me almost like you treat me. Well i must go, the sun's coming up. Good night my love.

Pandora Mystic

this is a letter that the main charactor wrote her lover. They are on a search for others of there kind. She meets Demetri who is a Werewolf and he helps her adjust to the way of life in Romania. She also meets a eccentric Vampyre who thinks she is a werewolf. she eventually falls in love with will and will returns the love. They find a pack of Vampyres and are accepted, but since Pandora is in love with Demetri then they dont accept her.
Back to top Go down
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

PostSubject: Dredlon Academy   the rose of love ideas EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Welcome to Dredlon Academy for the evilest of evilest. Warlocks and witches, trolls and gargoyles, mites and dander, ghouls and ghosts we welcome you all. By day you are but humble people but by night you become something so fearsome that everyone goes into their houses to hide. Some of you may be wondering why i run this Academy but it is still day and you will not see my form till night. My name is Dredlon and i am the dean of this Academy we do not like horse play or nonsense we need our student to be the strongest they can. We need to rule all of the Land of Hallows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the rose of love ideas   the rose of love ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

the rose of love ideas
Page 1 of 1