The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Colonial Days ~private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:07 pm

( Yeah_)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:37 am

(I'm just going to assume that the ball is in my court :pineapple! )

A couple of hours later and the two were spent, lying close together underneath a thin blanket. Mia smiled softly and gently kissed Will's chest, right above his heart. When they had first learned of their engagement to one another she had been devestated because she had feared she would never find her true love. Now she was learning who her true love had always been all along.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:50 pm

( x3 so cute :chu )

Will smiled contently as he kissed her gently. " How was that round of love making" he asked softly enjoying the feel of thier bodies together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Mia blushed, "Wonderful." she answered softly, gently kissing him once more. Brushing some hair out of her eyes she then rested her head on his shoulder. While she had understood why at first they would have been shy to enjoy one another physically since they had been friends before man and wife, but she wondered why it had taken them two years to get here.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:14 am

William just had a lot of emotional strains and complications.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Perhaps the biggest strain on them had been their childhood friendship. At first it had seemed unthinkable to Mia to view Will in any other way than the same boy who she would wrestle and make mud pies with. Despite her doubts however there was a spark between them which might have at first started out as dull but had blossomed into what they had now. When Will had gone to war Mia had grown even fonder of him, missing him dearly and holding him to her heart. Now that he was back she couldn't remember a time when she had been so happy.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:44 am

Will was a Patriot and fought for their freedom. In the future all their grandchildren and many great grandchildren would follow in his footsteps to keep this country free. What made Will smile was the fact of that they would have grandchildren. But future more they would have children. He wanted to be a father and raise the best poliet children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Ironically Mia also had children on the brain and was starting to wonder when they would start trying. Of course back then not many people knew about birth control, if there was really any out there at all, but Mia had grown to know her ovulation schedule well enough and knew when would be the best times to try. "I think we've let our parents done by being married for nearly two years now and not having any children to show for it." she commented, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:28 am

" I hope they would undertand that I have been at war." he laughed gently. " I suppose they expected me to come home for afternoon cofee and treats. But I think you're right. Maybe we should start trying...well...more than what we've been doing lately" he laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:19 am

"I can see that you don't mind that very much at all." Mia murmured, raising her brow. She was not deaf to the gossip that went around the town and knew that people had many theories over their marriage. Some people believed that she was barren whereas others thought that Will had lost attraction to her not long after they had married and had been keeping a woman on the side for quite some time. The last thing anyone expected would be for them to have a baby together.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:13 pm

" Honey, I want a baby. I think we'll be great parents and raise beautiful babies" He said smiling. He kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Mia chuckled softly and nuzzled into her husband, resting her head underneath his chin. "There is much more to being a parent than simply raising beautiful children, though that is already a given." Yawning tiredly, she closed her eyes and then sighed. "But before we get on to baby making, I must sleep. My body is weak after all of that excercise."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Will chuckled " ok love. Rest up." he kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:03 pm

"I would love to see the face on that gossip Priscilla Jenkins," she yawned, resting her head on one of the pillows, "when the dya comes that I'm carrying your child." While Mia had been raised to be a proud girl who held her head up high her parents had not realized the trouble they had created. Mia was the perfect Lady but deep down she knew what people said about her marriage and it annoyed her and made her want to show them otherwise.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 am

William smiled softly as he covered her with the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colonial Days ~private~   Colonial Days ~private~ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Colonial Days ~private~
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9