The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holly and I Only!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:53 am

Threatening me for being careful and wanting to make sure you're safe, he thought back, grumbling.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:56 am

"Ryder, there's no one out here..." she said outloud, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:27 pm

"Better safe than sorry," he said in his father's voice, quoting him exactly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:10 pm

She glared at her son and sighed. "I'm proud of you." she thought to him, not wanting to embarrass him in front of Fairly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Though his mother hadn't said it out loud, he still flushed with embarrassment at the praise. Thanks, Mom, he thought to her warmly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:14 am

((I don't know what to say...))
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:09 am

On their way home, Damon wanted to test their son on how perceptive he was. He stalked them home. Immediately, Ryder sensed something, though Damon had learned to block him and Baily out to keep them from seeing dangers they didn't need to worry about. Things that had happened a thousand years ago. Though he was sure Baily could sense him following them, being blood bonded and all.

Ryder was tense in the car, growling, his mind wide open to see what it was. Seeing nothing, he dialed his dad's cell phone number to report, but heard the ringer not far from them. He quickly pieced two and two together and laughed.

Damon had forgotten to put his phone on silent and cursed himself for giving himself away, though he chuckled along with his son. He was proud of him, proud of the protective warrior he'd become.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:53 am

Once at home, Baily smiled at her mate. "You were testing him. That's why he was so nervous the whole time." she chuckled, hugging Damon.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:56 am

Damon laughed, hugging his wife. "He has good warrior instincts," he said proudly, smiling at his son.

Ryder flushed again with embarrassment. "Well, you did teach me, dad," he said, trying to dismiss the high praise.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:00 pm

Baily smiled and rested her head on Damon's shoulder. She was hungry but didn't want to ruin the conversation between Ryder and Damon.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:03 pm

"You can't teach an instinct, son," Damon chuckled and kissed his mate's head. "You didn't take your mother out to eat? What's wrong with you, she's starving," he said scoldingly, though he was teasing.

"I told them to tell me when they got hungry and we'd stop to eat," Ryder said defensively. "I was more focused on the stalker following us!"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:09 pm

"I was more focused on the nervous vibes comming off our son. This is your fault!" Baily said, lifting her head to look up at Damon.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:14 pm

"I was making sure he was ready to go out on his own without us tagging along."

"Thanks, dad," Ryder said dryly, his face like -_-
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:17 pm

"Quit teasing." she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck to get her mates attention back on her. "I haven't seen you all day."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Damon smiled and wrapped his arms around his mate. "I love you, honey. But I learned a long time ago why humans don't accompany their females when they go shopping. I'm afraid I have to agree with them. That, and I don't like crowded places."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:25 pm

"Ryder came with me?" she said, now teasing Damon.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:27 pm

"He doesn't have a mate to tell how pretty she looks. Or how weird she looks in some outfits. It's hard, love. Very hard."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:29 pm

"I don't look weird in any of my outfits." she smiled. "And don't try to change the subject."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:33 pm

"Right. you're hungry. Let's get you some food," he smiled, lifting her up into his arms, off of her feet. "What do you feel like eating today, love," he asked her, going to the kitchen.

Ryder shook his head and went back outside. He'd been too preoccupied and hadn't actually gotten to drink from anyone.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:36 pm

She smiled and ran her teeth over his neck. "I need some of you." she purred in his ear.

Olivia was on the prowl, letting her dad teach her what she needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Damon growled with interest, taking a detour to their quarters.

Niko watched his daughter. "This is your test, Olivia," he told her. "Put everything you've been taught into this hunt. If you're caught or you kill, you fail and I'll accompany you on every single hunt, calling you embarrassing names," he smirked. "Go."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:44 pm

She smiled, holding onto him tighter, her need growing.

Olivia laughed slightly and took off, hunting for her next meal.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Damon laid her down on their bed, kissing her, his fangs already elongated.

Niko followed her silently, flying high above, knowing the humans wouldn't see his black wings and black clothes against the cloudy night sky.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Baily smiled, her own fangs grown. Slowly, she kissed his neck before sinking her teeth into his skin and starting to drink his blood.

Olivia slowly down her run and looked at the people. She was able to sence if their soul was good or bad and she always went for the bad ones. Sencing a corrupt soul near her, she picked up her run again, going the speed of light. She grabbed the man, snapping his neck so he was dead then going into a dark alley, drinking her fill. When she was done, she licked the wounds to make them close. She always made sure not to take to much to where when they did an obtopsy loss of blood wasn't in the picture.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Niko nodded in approval, landing next to her. He sensed the bad soul as well, and those were the only ones he let her kill, as long as it wasn't from blood loss. "Very good. You've made me proud, honey," he kissed her forehead. "You're an excellent huntress."

Damon tensed, letting her take what she needed. He always let her drink before he started pleasuring her. He didn't want to overload her fragile human boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holly and I Only!!!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next