The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holly and I Only!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Holly and I Only!!! Empty
PostSubject: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:41 am

Breed (vampires) have been going Rogue, blinded by their Bloodlust. Bloodlust is basically rabies among vampires - they forget everything they ever knew, all of their knowledge being focused on their need for blood. (All vampires are male, though no one knows why.)

The Order (a group of Breed warriors) has been killing off these monstrosities for centuries. The group contains a handful of Gen Ones (sons of the Ancients, see below). Gen Ones are the most powerful of the Breed, covered in dermoglyphs [or just glyphs] (tattoo-like markings that change color depending on the vampire's mood). Though they are the strongest of the Breed, they also have the greatest weakness to UV rays. They would become completely blackened in less than one minute of exposure.

Ancients are the ones who fathered the Gen Ones. They are completely covered in the glyphs from head to toe, whereas the Gen Ones are mainly covered on their arms, torso, and legs. The otherworldly Ancients were long ago exterminated. Or believed to be so. One still remains, his grandson hiding him away, deep underground. Though the Ancient was way far beyond Bloodlust to know anything, his grandson had used modern technology to keep him alive and (whenever he found a new Breedmate [see below]) breeding more Gen Ones. Only these Gen Ones were completely under his command.

Breedmates are rare women indeed. Every one of them has the birthmark of a teardrop falling into a crescent moon somewhere on their body. Each has her own unique ability, as well. Some can read other's thoughts. Some can cripple another just by thinking it. Some can steal someone's life away or heal with her touch. But what makes them so important to the vampires is that they are the only women who can mother their sons, who take on their mother's mental ability as well as their father's. The Breed (mainly the Order) honor these women, treating them as royalty.

This plot is complex and kind of confusing. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :3

------------------

Name
Role
Occupation
Favorite weapon (Vampires only)
Ability
Short Bio
Appearance

------------------

Holly and I Only!!! Olivier+Martinez
Damon Higraldo
Leader of the Order
Titanium longsword
Flames reside inside his body. When they burn, he can't put them out by himself, and is left exhausted when they finally extinguish
He started a war against his father, and the other Ancients like him, nearly a thousand years ago. He believes they're all dead.
He's never taken a mate or wanted to. Not until all is safe to raise a family.

Holly and I Only!!! Gabriel-aubry-lope-navo
Nikolai Midore
Second in command
Titanium twin swords
He can use his hands to kill by focusing his thoughts.
He had a mate long ago. She was taken while he was on patrol and was returned to him as a Minion, a tool of his enemy. He had no choice but to kill his only love. He's been a stone-cold killer to avenge her ever since, not letting any emotion show, building a wall between him and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:02 am

Holly and I Only!!! Brunette

Name: Baily
Power: Telepathic and telekinetic.

Holly and I Only!!! Blonde

Name: Fairly
Power: She can heal people. She keeps it to herself mostly, but she can do it.

Last edited by nEon.bluE on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:53 am

Damon stalked through the city park after his pray - a group of vampires lost forever to bloodlust. He snarled, wielding his longsword made of the one metal that was poisonous to the rouge's bloodstream. Once it met with their blood, they began disintegrating and turned into dust within a minute. He quickly attacked, slicing three of the five heads off before they knew what hit them. He quickly got rid of the remaining two and cleaned his sword off on his long black coat before sheathing the blade. "Five Rogues gone. I'm off to feed," he reported back to the compound and walked to find an easy host.

Niko sat in his car, the engine and lights off, as he watched the passerbys. He was watching for any rogues among the humans. Finding none, he sighed and went into the bar he was parked outside of in search for his meal.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:01 am

Fairly and Baily, two very good friends, were at a bar, hoping to hook up with someone. Baily, with her wavy hair down, light make up covering her face, looked at the men. "how come no one is coming to us?" She asked her friend.

"I've got no idea Bay." Fairly looked over at her friend, her eyes wide like she had just got an amazing thought. A revelation! "Maybe they think we're lesbians!" she said.

Baily looked over her beer at her friend with an 'are you serious?' look and then laughed and pushed her friend. "If they think that then get away. I want to hook up with someone tonight."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:05 am

Niko looked around and raised his eyebrow, seeing a couple of young women laughing at the bar. He walked towards them and sat down, leaving one stool between them, and ordered a beer. He acted to take a sip from the bottle, but he didn't let the liquid go down his throat. He spit it back into the bottle, though it looked like he really drank it.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:08 am

Baily and Fairly looked at him and Fairly put her drink down. "I call him." she said, walking around Baily who was closer.

"No! that isn't fair!"Baily said but she had already sat down.

Fairly smiled at the man. "Hey stranger." she said in a sulky, sensual voice.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:12 am

"Hello, there," he smiled at her. "Can I buy you a drink," he chuckled, pulling a five out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:15 am

Baily sighed, getting off her bar stool and patting Fairly's butt as she walked away, their sign that they're walking away for a while.

Fairly ignored it for now and smiled at the man, twirling a piece of hair around her finger. There, a birth mark was visible on the inside of her arm. "Apple Martini." she said.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:24 am

Niko's eyes didn't miss the birthmark. A breedmate, he cursed mentally. He ordered her the drink. "Please excuse me. I'll be right back," he told her and stalked out of the bar, calling to the compound. "No suckheads, but I found a Breedmate."

Finding no luck on the streets Damon decided to join his brother-in-arms at the bar. "A breedmate, huh," he looked up at Niko in passing. "Should be interesting."

"No doubt..." Niko sighed, going back inside. He needed to find a way to tell her. He sat back down in the barstool. "My apologies," he told her. "That is a very interesting birthmark," his finger traced it lightly. He was careful of his thoughts so he wouldn't accidentally kill her.

Damon stood against the wall not far from Niko. The two were separated by a group of dancing clubbers who were eyeing the two Breed warriors in open interest.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Fairly nodded and moved her arm slightly so he could still touch it and she could see it. "Yeah. It's been there for as long as I could remember. When I was a kid I used to color it and pretend it was a tatoo." She said, looking at him again. His fingers were so cold.

Baily saw the man standing at the corner, watching everyone. He looked lonely and she decided go over to him. "Hey. Wanna dance?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:36 pm

He chuckled. "An interesting thing to do with a birthmark." His fingers were cold because it was chilly outside. Vampires weren't actually undead. Their hearts beat, they just needed nourishment from an open vein. He idly wondered what her talent was.

Damon looked down at the young-looking beauty. "I'm not that good of a dancer," he admitted to her with a charming smirk.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:27 pm

She smiled, "Yeah, well, I am silly." she said, looking at the man.

"That's alright. I'm not either." She smiled and grabbed his hand. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:29 pm

As the bartender handed him the drink, Niko took it and offered it to the breedmate sitting next to him. "May I ask your name?"

Damon chuckled. "Alright, alright, I'm coming," he said, following her into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:40 pm

"You may ask, but I'll tell you my name willingly." She smiled. "It's Fairly."

Baily smiled and started dancing wit him. She lied. She was a great dancer.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:47 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Fairly. You can call me Nikolai, or Niko for short," he smiled.

Damon chuckled. "You're extremely modest. You dance very well," he told her, his own bulky body moving a bit awkwardly to the music.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:02 pm

She smiled. "Niko... Isn't that a cat name?" she asked, teasing.

Putting her hands on his hips to help him a little she shrugged. "I've been dancing all my life. It's second nature t me."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:09 pm

"Nikolai means people of victory. It has nothing to do with a cat," he chuckled.

"What do you do for a living," he asked her curiously, letting her hands control his hips.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:13 pm

"In what language does it mean that?" she asked, smiling.

"I'm going to school right now. I've got a part time job at jamba juice." Baily answered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:20 pm

"Greek," he answered with a smile.

"Ah. What are you studying, if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Fairly smiled. "Do you speak greek or is that just a nice pick up line?" she asked.

"A few different things. You want a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:35 pm

He chuckled. "No, I don't know any greek. I'm sorry to disappoint you."

He couldn't help but think of drinking from her vein, which would be nothing but pleasure to her. "Sure," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:43 pm

She smiled and shrugged. "That's alright. So, Niko, what do you do for a living?"

She took his hand and brought him to the bar, a few stools away from her friend. "Can I have two waters?" she asked the bartender and once getting them the turned to her new friend. "I'm Baily."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:54 pm

"I'm an exterminator," he admitted. "I get rid of pests running around."

"I'm Damon. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Baily."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:56 pm

She cocked her head to the side. "Really?"

Baily smiled. "nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:00 pm

"Really," he nodded. "Kind of lame, huh."

Damon smiled and politely took a sip of the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holly and I Only!!!   Holly and I Only!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Holly and I Only!!!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Role-play :: Started Role-plays-
Jump to: