The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wolf Hordes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:32 pm

He snored loudly, his head on a pillow, not even stirring at the sound of the captain's voice
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Lucan kicked the guy out of his bed, grunting. "Get up!" he yelled, now angry as can be.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:53 am

He woke up

"What man! Why are you bothering me! Lack of sleep can kill me on the battlefield!" he said
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:10 am

"Oh wah, how many nights you think the others have been so scared out of their wits that they've lost sleep hours before the damn battle! Anyways, it's not about that, it's about how you stupidly let the vixen screw you over and escape!" Lucan hissed, about to bash the end of his sword into the boy's head if he could. "Get up! We need to find that thing and get her back fast."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:35 pm

His eyes opened wide

"Wait.......what? I didn't do anything" he said, sitting up
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:00 am

"That's bull, get your ass up." Lucan growled, staring him down. "Get up!" he barked again, ordering him to. "I'll show you that the cage is wide open, plus, you just 'came in' like nobody's business. Get up!" he didn't even want to hear the guy's excuses.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm

"It wasn't me!!!!!" he said

"I came in to see her, and she bit me!" he said

"So I left"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Lucan grunted again. Why could he not believe this guy? "Yeah, and I'm the heir to the king's fortune and kingdom. Let me see the bite then, 'mr. new soldier'." he mocked, staring at him. He wouldn't let him get away this time.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 pm

He had to think fast. He didn't have a bite on him

"You take me for a fool?!?" he yelled, trying to make something up as he went

"I don't need to show any proof to you!" he said, and all of a sudden he saw a glove

"I challenge you to a duel!" he said, picking it up, and slapping him with it
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Lucan raised a brow, taking out his blade without hesitation. "Well, you challenged me, and I'll answer. Get a blade from the weaponry, I'll show you." he said, scoffing. Honestly, he bet this guy didn't know how to duel at all. But, it would be interesting. He didn't move however as he smirked. "Unless you want to be in a fist fight since you have no blade of your own." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:01 pm

"Alright!" he said, taking off his gloves and spitting at the ground, trying to look as tough as he could

"Put 'em up!" he yelled, putting up his hands
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Lucan chuckled, sheathing his sword and placing the sword and it's sheath together separate from him and on the ground as he stepped back, his fists up. "Well then, first punch then?" he smirked, enjoying the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:07 pm

He wondered what he got himself into. No way he was going to beat a proffessional fighter. But if he backed out now, he'd loose face, honor, and become a disgrace to his dream. He mustered all of his courage, charged in, and punched him in the face
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Lucan let the punch make contact on his chin, but he sucked in a breath and bent down. He threw a punch to the young man's abdomen, enough to knock the air out of him and following another to the cheek. "Think you can keep up?" he mused, pushing his opponent back purposely.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:15 pm

He doubled over from the blow, and felt rough knuckles hit his cheek. He never felt such pain in his life. He flew back at his punch. He was scared. He wiped the blood that was comming out the corner of his mouth. He growled and flailed hooks at him, and began to kick him in his shins and the inside of the legs, finaly throwing a streight punch into his nose.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Of course Lucan sucked it up and let all the punches be thrown, but with the last punch heading towards his nose, his eyes sharply gazed into his. Instantly his hand went up and blocked it, grabbing his hand and pulling him around as he kicked with his knee into the opponent's stomach. "Eat this!" he hissed, making sure that he had made a good blow. He then let him drop to the ground, staring down. "Now, you little liar, tell me where this girl went."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:23 pm

He growled and got up, and kicked him in the groin, wildly swinging at him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Lucan of course yelled, hissing and falling over as the guy flew at him, his fists making contact at each point. But as the last hit to make impact on his face, he finally shoved his fist into his opponent's face, hearing a crack in his nose. Obviously, he broke the 'soldier's nose.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:36 pm

He fell to the floor in a fetal position, clutching his bloody nose. He was at the mercy of Lucan. He was doomed to be dishonered
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Lucan staggered as he got up, panting and almost feeling the blood from his head dripping from the side. "Well, you hit pretty good. You're definitely one for a soldier..if it were hand to hand. Sword wise..we'll have to do something about that." he chuckled, smiling a little. Fights always actually gave him a boost..if not made him happy. "Now..tell me the truth. Where did she run?" he asked softly instead of in an angry voice.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:45 pm

"Get away from me pig!" he said, scurrying away
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Lucan raised a brow. "Little brat." he muttered, huffing as he grabbed his blade and sighed. He'd have to soak in a stream or something to wash this blood off. Great. "Fine, you stay here and be a nice dummy for the swords tomorrow. I'll be looking for that fool of a vixen myself." he grunted, watching as he scurried off. What a damn coward. He then walked off camp, into the woods as he expected to at least find her not that far off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Aleta was feeling a bit cocky now that she had successfully run away from the camp and found a shelter for the night. Once things were settled in her small burrough she decided to hurry off to the stream and bathe quickly, knowing that for the next few fays she would still be on the run and would need to stay out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:00 pm

He cried, his whole body in pain. He had just been in his first fight, and he fought terribly
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:44 am

Lucan shook his head as he walked further into the forest, hoping to find this girl. Still, he was there when she was captured. Fortunately though, she seemed to have been new to her little charms. He was glad about that. "Vixen! Come on and show yourself!" he yelled, already just tired of wasting energy in trying to track her. He knew she might even just reveal her location when trying to run away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Hordes
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next