The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wolf Hordes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Lucan grunted, watching as he exited the tent and made his way to the campfire. Obviously the men at the campfire were amusing themselves with recent victories. One good victory had to be the one woman they had captured. "Hah! The damn vixen thought she was so smart! Might've killed two men, but we caught her ass and now she's in a cage!" one man laughed, the others following with huge laughter. The woman they mentioned was in a separate tent, small but in a metal cage with a huge lock on the side just to keep her in. Of course, she was feisty and tried many times to kill one of the guards once they got too close.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Talneth knew that if he got caught up to much in a conversation, he would stand out to much. However he moved closer to the fire.

"Why might I ask, was this vixen captured?" he asked the other soldiors
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:28 pm

The one soldier grinned, shrugging. "For one thing, this lady had a warrant out for her head, so, why not capture her alive? She killed at least two of our men in the process." he chuckled, pointing towards the tent. "She's in there if you wanna risk taking a look." he cackled, laughing with the others. Lucan was probably the only one in the camp who didn't like this indecent capture, how she was held in such a childish way.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:51 pm

"What did she do to get a bounty on her head?" he asked him
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:01 pm

The soldier shrugged, chuckling. "I think she may have like...killed some sort of royalty. Don't know who though." he said, grinning. "It was a bit pathetic once we brought her down, she stopped fighting after a while. But now, she's just crazy and blood thirsty." he said, shaking his head. The others agreed, shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:05 pm

He sighed and soon nodded, and tip toed away from the fire, and into the tent were the vixen was supposedly held
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Aleta sat huddled in a corner of her cage, staring out at the stone wall of the cave. She had a long, lace viel on her head, covering over her ears. When she heard someone nearing the cage her ears perked up a bit and she looked up and turned her attention to the entrance of the cave. Perhaps she would be given a chance to break out.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:11 pm

He headed his fellow soldiors warnings and sat a good distance away from the cage. He sat crossleged and silently analyzed her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:13 pm

There was a faint fire in the cave, though she could still only making out the silhouette of the soldier. Because of this she couldn't tell the age which really affected whether or not she would be able to make things work for herself. The younger they were the more hormonal they were which was a plus for her. Leaning on her knees, she rested her hands around the bars on the cage and looked out over at the soldier. "Hello?" she called out, her voice soft and very gentle sounding, like water being poured into a glass.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:17 pm

"Well....you speak" he said, smiling

"Do you have a name?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Aleta smiled, though she couldn't see him and doubted that he could really see much of her. "My name is Aleta." she answered, squinting a bit to get a better look at him. His voice still sounded young, though not so young that he would be easy to put under her spell. He sounded older than her. "Please help me," she called out, reaching her hand out through the cracks between the bars. "I haven't done anything wrong. This is unjust treatment." she sounded frightened.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:43 pm

"What did you do in the first place that landed you in this predicament?" he asked, wanting to hear her side of the story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:47 pm

"It was only self defense, Sir!" she cried out, her voice small and pathetic. Aleta worked up a few tears and buried her face against her knees, crying softly. "The captain of the king's guards attacked me..." she whimpered. "He was forcing himself on me until he saw my, my..." she cried louder this time, clutching at her viel which helped to hide her ears, the proof that she was a vixen. "And then he tried to kill me! What was I to do but fight back?!"
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:50 pm

He heard about this incident from his father......but his father decided to place a bounty on her head rather than let her go

"Alright......I can see your point....." he said

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:53 pm

"Please let me out..." she whimpered, both hands clenched tightly around the bars of her cage. "I haven't done anything wrong..." She moved her hand from the bar and reached out to him, though she knew he was on the other side of the cave. "I only want to go back home to my family... Please..." she murmured. She was still a youngling so she didn't fully know how to use her powers of seduction on him. "Please..." she whimpered. "I promise you that you will have my eternal gratitude," she breathed in, "and I will grant you, my hero, a kiss."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:59 pm

He blushed. As a prince he was sheltered from basic facts of life. In fact his father had yet to tell him how humans pro-created. He was still very innocent.

"Listen. I will let you out. I don't ask anything of you. But promise me you will not hurt me when I open the lock" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 pm

"Yes, yes, I promise," Aleta murmured, her voice very soft and gentle once more. "Please, just set me free from this cage. It's very degrading and horrifying." She breathed in, holding on still to her veil. Despite being a youngling she seemed to have some sort of charm working on him, though he could have just been pleased enough that he was offered a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:11 pm

He went over to the lock and sighed. He didn't know how to pick locks, so he did what he could: He jammed the tip of his sword into the lock, and crushed the inner mechanism. He than opened the cage

"Quickly, before someone sees us" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Once the cage was opened, she felt a satisfaction wash over her. Quickly getting out of the cage she took his hand. "Yes," she said, nodding her head. "I know a short cut out of here that isn't too far from my home." She looked over at him gently and then smiled. "But first," she murmured, and then leaned up and pressed her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:29 pm

He blushed and pulled away

"What are you doing?" he asked

"Anyway, run before somone sees you. I need to stay here for tomorow's battle" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:33 pm

She smiled, "I promised you a kiss." she murmured. Blushing, she then bid him goodbye and then disappeared into the night. What he hadn't realized was that while she had kissed him she had managed to pick pocket him, taking a small pouch of money from him as well as a small dagger. Grinning to herself, she ran for the woods and refuge.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:34 pm

He sighed and went to rejoin the soldiors at the fire, and took part in the celebrations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Once she felt that she was far enough from the soldier's camp she took refuge in an underground burrough. She had no real family to run away too and soon enough she would be in a new town with new suckers to hussle. Aleta felt pleased that her skills of seduction were starting to get better, as evidenced by her effects on the young solider from before.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:59 am

He sighed and turned in early to prepare for the battle tomorow
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Lucan had kept a close watch for the young man that had snuck in. But seeing him far at the other end of the tent all blushing and such, he took it that something happened. "Wait...the vixen." he realized, getting up quickly and hurrying to see if she was still there. He saw that the guards had taken a break from their posts in which angered him immensely. "Sh*t!" he hissed as he realized she escaped. "That little....ugh." he grunted, heading back to the tent and staring the boy down. "Wake up, maggot." he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf Hordes   The Wolf Hordes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Hordes
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next