The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{For One}Loveless{Other}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

{For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:18 pm

"A thermos of coffee, please. Try and make it strong, black coffee. You can take your time." Lilica took a seat at the bar and ordered herself a side cup of tea while she waited for the coffee to be brewed. Yawning softly to herself she looked out the window where the world was still gray and dull. Despite the quaintness of the inn the tavern seemed to be glowing with warmth not only because of the fire but because of the people around.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Gregory continued to look through, all until he found the one comb. He stared at the symbol, trying to make sense of it. With his vision being blurred and his senses going out, he still found it a bit familiar. "Nah, this lady couldn't be my so-called betrothed.." he snickered, shaking his head as he continued to stare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:14 am

Once the thermos was prepared Lilica paid the man and then walked back over to the spiral staircase and to the inn room. Opening the door she stopped dead in her tracks yet again seeing Greg with his hands down her bag. "Greg..." she growled, speaking through grit teeth. "I thought you learned your lesson the first time..." throwing down his thermos of coffee, she ignored it as the coffee started to spill and immediatley went over to Greg and slapped his hands away from her bag.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Gregory was definitely drunk. He didn't even take offense to her. He sighed, getting back into bed and rubbing his head. "Augh, woman, just be quiet, for once." he mumbled, shaking his head and grunting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:13 am

Lilica growled, not appreciating the way he was talking to her or the fact that he was ignoring the fact that he owed her an apology. "You jerk," she growled, her hands on her hips. "You were riffling through my stuff, not to mention right after you had walked in on me getting dressed. I think the least that you can do is spare me an apology."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:07 am

Gregory huffed. "Sorry.." he mumbled, closing his eyes and biting his lip as the waves of pain in his head came on again. "So what did you go downstairs for again?" he asked, groaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:58 am

"To get you some cof-" she stopped when she remembered that she had thrown the thermos on the floor once she had caught him. The coffee was now spilled and was pretty much a waste of her money. Sighing, she got up. "Nothing." Grabbing a towel she dabbed at the mess and then placed the empty thermos on the kitchen table. "Nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Gregory sighed, smelling some of the coffee. "Coffee...black...ugh." he groaned, shaking his head and staring at the ceiling. "Thank you...too bad it's on the floor." he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:48 pm

"Whatever." she grumbled, sitting back at the table, her arms crossed over her chest. She was angry at him for what he had done and wasn't going to let him off so easily. With this in mind she starting tapping her foot on the floor, as well as hitting her hands hard on the table. He was pretty drunk and he already seemed to be very sensitive to noise.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Gregory grunted, growling. "You mind!?" he hissed, shaking his head and hiding it under the pillow. "Ugh!" he said, complaining all the more. Why torture him so!? He was drunk!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:04 pm

"Nope!" she hollored over the pounding. Lilica was willing to go like this until they got a complaint from the inn keeper to keep it down. It was one thing for him to have gotten so drunk so earlier in the morning but another thing completely for him to have been going through her stuff when she had gone out to do something nice for him. "Not at all!!!" she screamed, pounding her fists harder on the table.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Gregory growled, staring at her and flinching every time she slammed the table or hollered. "Quiet down girl!" he yelled at her, getting up and grabbing her hands, twitching. "Seriously! I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:17 pm

Lilica glared at him when he grabbed her hands but decided to take pity on him. "The next time you go through my things," she warned, "I will torture you without mercy." With this said she got up from the table and grabbed the bag, deciding to put it in the wardrobe and away from sight until he sobered up a bit. "You know that I keep my word."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:25 pm

Gregory sighed, rolling his eyes. "Who are you? Really? I noticed that emblem, it's not just a petty duchess emblem either." he said, staring at her with seriousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:34 pm

"A theif." Lilica answered simply, offering him a grin. "You asked me not too long ago why I was on the run. That's why. About a month ago I was bored of the usual pickpocketing that I had to resort to so I helped a highway man hold up one of the royal families carriages." It seemed as good enough time to continue on with lying. "I got that goody two shoes princesses things, though one of her guards saw my face. I couldn't really stick around too long to spread my wealth around the town."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Gregory stared, raising a brow. "A thief? Really?" he said, scoffing. She didn't look the type. "Hm..prove it. Steal something from the owner downstairs, from his own room." he challenged, testing that theory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Lilica cringed a bit at his challenge not only because she wasn't a skilled thief but also because she had no desire to steal from the innkeeper. "F-fine..." she stuttered, looking away from him. Sighing softly, she glanced over to the window. "I-it's too late right now. I'll do it during dinner time when he'll be busy looking after the other patrons in the tavern."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Gregory nodded, knowing exactly what a tavern owner would have. At least a bunch of money from recent travelers and maybe even a few trinkets here and there. She might get lucky to even get them all. "Fine, dinner it is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:06 am

Lilica wanted to protest and make up something about only robbing when she needed to, but then there would be a plot hole as to why she stole from the princess (or rather, herself.) Sighing softly and brushing some hair out of her eyes she nodded her head. "At dinner." Since he hadn't specified what she had to steal she decided to at least to take something unimportant.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:54 am

Well he obviously expected something good, like money. Gregory yawned, laying back in bed and closing his eyes. He needed some sleep, now. "So..yeah, stealing tonight at dinner..." he confirmed the challenge, sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:57 am

Lilica looked over at Greg and glared, wondering why exactly she had to go through with his little challenge. He could call her princess all that she wanted but it was plausable that she was a thief. Shakinh her head and sighing softly, she nodded her head. "Whatever." she grunted, shaking her head. There had to be a way around this.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Gregory fell asleep, waiting until dinner was ready. By then, the tavern owner rung a bell beneath the second floor to invite the visitors to dinner. He woke up, groaning as his head rung with the sound. "God!" he hissed quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 am

Lilica sat quietly in a corner, looking over at him with a slightly amused expression on her face. She couldn't fully enjoy his agony however because of the heaviness she felt in her heart. He was going to make her steal from an innocent man and she needed to do it in order to hide her identity which was trully the last thing in the world that was fully her own. Sighing, she got up from the chair she had been sitting in. "It's dinner time." she commented, stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:20 am

Gregory growled, staring up at her. "Really? You are so helpful." he said sarcastically as he then got up, grinning a bit. "Ready to prove me right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:06 pm

She really didn't want to do this and he probably knew that, the fact that he was still pushing her to do it made her view him as being lower than the scum of the earth. Shaking her head, she rested her arms over her chest. "A person is never ready to steal. It's more of an impulse to be honest." She bit her lip and looked away from him. "I have no reason to steal from this man."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

{For One}Loveless{Other}
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Role-play :: Started Role-plays-
Jump to: