The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{For One}Loveless{Other}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

{For One}Loveless{Other} Empty
PostSubject: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:10 pm

It is the 18th Century and Princess Lilica had just learned that she is to be married off to the rebellious son of a neighboring kingdom. Rather than be forced off into a loveless marriage with a lustful hoodlum the young princess decides to leave her future husband at the alter on her wedding day and make a run for it early in the morning before anyone can get to her.

Of course the parents of both parties are furious with Lilica and quickly put up a bounty on her name to bring her back. The rebellious prince seems pleased that he does not have to be married to some uptight, prissy little girl and is about to return to his happy days of being a bachelor when he is unwittingly told that he must go out to find her lest he be cut off from his inheritance and princely title.

Despite all of the odds the two meet one another in an inn, though since they have never met one another prior they do not know that they are destined to be married to one another. Lilica (who does not yet food or survival skills to make it on her own) agrees to travel with the prince who does not let her know that he is in search of his fiancée because of a growing attraction he feels towards Lilica.

What will happen? You decide!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Name:
Weight:
Personality:
Appearance:

Name: Princess Lilica Diane Renaldi of Altonia
Height: 5'3
Weight: 115
Personality: Lilica is known for having a sharp tongue and is rather sarcastic and apathetic to the customs of the current time period that she lives in. She prefers to spend most of her time reading and is annoyed that she must be interupted with such petting things as learning to walk with a book on her head and knowing how many lumps of sugar she is to have in her cup of tea.
Appearance: {For One}Loveless{Other} V10
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Name: Prince Gregory William De Franco of Transinia ((stupid name, I know >>))
Height: 5'9''
Weight:140(respectively because he trains his body frequently in case of war and such)
Personality: Gregory doesn't think much of marriage, he only sees it as an obligation of society and unnecessary. Why marry at all!? He is polite of course to superiors and the like, but to others such as servants he treats them harshly at times. He envies them.... Alas, he is rugged and not very social unless needed. He keeps to himself and likes being a bachelor.
Appearance:Gregory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Hottie alert! Hottie alert! Whooo, it got hot in here! {For One}Loveless{Other} 900155
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:32 am

((XD Haha! I deliver for sure!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:14 am

The air was stale inside of Lilica's room and she had taken the liberty of yanking open the two windows and leaving her door wide open to air out the place. Lilica was currently in the library, slung over one of the sofa's with her nose tucked in a book. In an hour or so her French tutor would be telling her mother that she had skipped her lesson yet again and she would be getting an earful from her mother. Despite knowing this, she really didn't care. Lilica knew much more than her French instructor knew and found it a waste of her time.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:24 pm

In another country, a young man was being yelled at by the king, his father. Gregory, or better known as Greg, had been found with one of the maids in his room doing the worst of things imaginable. It was a week or so before he was to wed the young girl and he was told early. He rebelled and of course, he wouldn't accept to have a ball and chain strapped to his ankle in the form of a wife, his future "queen". Gregory hated the idea! He didn't want to be king because he saw how much stress it caused his father, sure, because of him he himself had all these luxuries and the education that was provided, but he didn't find it necessary to carry on the royal line just yet!

His Uncle Francis hadn't married until well into his early fifties. What a man, right? Gregory admired him for having the freedom to do as he chose, then again, he was only a duke and the king's brother. He hated his lineage at times, but he found it to be quite advantageous when it came to flowering his women with garments and such in order to get them into bed. He loved it. "Son, my god! You're supposed to represent your family for goodness sakes! I raised you to be royalty, not scum and a hound!" King Charles barked, moving his hands about in wild motions which expressed his anger and disappointment.

Gregory ignore the old man's protests and insults, knowing full well of his own mistakes and "sins". "Yes, father. I know of my actions and I don't apologize. If you're going to force me to marry a complete stranger, then I'd like to enjoy my last days of freedom. Thank you." he said, scoffing and walking away, ignoring more of his father's rage. "There's no way this princess would ever make me happy when we barely know each other...." he muttered, going into his room and laying on his bed with closed eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:08 pm

The wedding was moving towards her too quickly for her liking. While Lilica wasn't pained by the fact that she wasn't going to be marrying for love (she had yet to see a couple who had genuinely been in love) she was annoyed with the fact that she was marrying some stranger without even getting the chance to know if he was at leats tolerable. As the clock struck one she began to hear her father bark out orders for the help to find her because she had yet again skipped her French lesson. Placing down her book she calmly walked over to the large wall painting and opened it up, revealing a passge way that she was all too aware of. It had helped her so many times in the past. And it would help her again on her wedding day.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:37 pm

To think he had to be strapped to the same woman for the rest of his days scared him, hell, it was a nightmare. Gregory liked his freedom and would almost do anything to mess up the plans. Easily he could, but no matter what he did, his father remained firm. It pissed him off enough just thinking about it. At least if the woman was attractive enough then, sure. He got off his bed and instead went on to the halls to find another victim to his charms that he could bring to bed. He had to get rid of whatever he was feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:15 pm

The next few days passed on in a blur and before Lilica knew it her wedding day had arrived. She stood before the full length mirror in her boudior dressed from head to toe in pristine white. Her wedding gown was stunning and she in return looked stunning but by looking in her eyes anyone could see that she was unhappy. Her mother was fuzzing about her, either readjusting her veil or retying that small ribbons that wrapped up on either side of her arms. Lilica sighed and knew that the beautiful girl in the mirror was not herself. Once her mother left the room she sat down on one of the stools and sighed and buried her face against her hands, ruining her make up as a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

Wedding Dress
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:39 pm

That day was the worst for Gregory. After being dressed, his own mother as well couldn't stop fussing over the smallest details such as his coat being wrinkled and other things. It was ridiculous really, but since he loved his mother he kept quiet. Once she left, he smirked as the only woman left was the maid, one who helped with his measurements. Of course, he had to control himself. Sighing, he left the room and went out to the balcony just on the far end of the castle they resided in. Looking over the land they owned, he wondered about his soon to be wife. Was she good looking? Ugly? Scrawny? He thought of so many things that he found himself getting paler each second. "I'll get through this, it's not like I have to be faithful if I'm not caught.." he muttered, scoffing. He soon heard his servant call for him to go out to the courtyard and be ready to arrive to the princess's castle within the hour. Great.

His Attire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:44 pm

When one of her maids returned to her Lilica was scolded for having ruined her make up and soon enough the maid was at work fixing it. She still looked beautiful but her eyes were puffy and her true sadness was even more evident. She was left alone once again and Lilica wondered if this was what her married life would be like. Fussed over for an hour and then left alone for the rest of the day. Lilica may not have been the biggest social butterfly but no one wanted to be completely alone. The time was ticking down to when her father would return to lead her down the aisle and her stomach flip flopped. Throwing down her bouqet of flowers she quietly left her boudoir in a hurry to get to the library.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:59 pm

On the way to the other country which wasn't that far thankfully, Gregory saw his life flash before his eyes. God! Babies, wife, and more babies!? He didn't want that! He gulped, gripping onto the door handle of the carriage, almost ready to escape and collide into the dirt road just to save himself. His father and mother were both in the coach as well, watching as he fidgeted. "Son, enough. This is what you were born for, to continue our lineage and have your children as well live as luxurious as you do." the king muttered, shaking his head. Obviously his mother was only itching to see the bride and gush about how the two of them are so lucky. Lucky? Yeah right. As they arrived, servants were everywhere in the front, calling out for what he assumed was the princess's name but he could make out what it was. "What's wrong now?" Gregory complained, getting out and then seeing a very pale king and queen. Did she escape? Hah! That would be the best thing that ever happened to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Lilica was no where to be found. When she had gotten to the library she had used the passage way to get outside of the castle and snuck off to the servants quarters. She had torn her wedding gown and had dressed in one of the male servant's riding clothes. To further besmirge her image she thoughtlessly grabbed one of the swords thta hung on the wall and hacked off most of her hair until it reached her shoulders. When everybody had began to look for her she had stowed away on one of the carts that brought food to the market. By the time the prince had reached her families castle she had left and was roaming the country side.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Silently, Gregory was screaming with delight. No wedding! His father was now arguing with the parents of the girl along with his mother as well. He smirked, going back to the carriage and then being stopped by his father. "Oh no you don't. She is your bride, you will go and bring her back. If not, then you will receive no inheritance and your title stripped away, son or no son. Your mother and I can always conceive again." his father said harshly, his eyes looking outraged. Gregory wanted to so badly talk back and not care about what was being put at stake, but he couldn't survive by himself. He had no other skills aside from his education and defense such as for sword fights and other small things. He had no choice. "Fine. I shall start immediately if given a horse and a bit of money so to grab an inn just in case. Father?" he said, staring at Charles. His mother wanted to protest at heaving her son out to find an escaped woman, but, in these times a woman had no say, especially the queen to her king.

Taking one of his "father in law's" horses, Gregory took off, going towards the country side and looking about. How was he to know who his bride is or even looks like? "I forgot to even ask, my god." he grunted, shaking his head. He wasn't about to return however. He could drag this on as long as he'd like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Once she was far away from the village she allowed herself to fall to her knees and praise the lord that she had made it. "Freedom!" she cried softly in her musical voice, praying to God and thanking him for giving the courage to have run away. She tugged off the hat that she had been using to hide her semi long hair and pressed it to her chest. Now she jus tneeded to mascarade as a boy a little longer until she could find refuge halfway across the country away from her parents. She would be able to start a new life and life how she had always wanted to live.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:46 pm

The horse panted as Gregory rode it harder and harder. He was angry that he had to go so far as the country side to find a woman who didn't even want to marry him! Why go through all the trouble? He unbuttoned his collar, feeling it tighten as he got even more stressed. "I should've brought a different set of clothes, I look ridiculous." he muttered, stopping and looking around. He saw nothing but pastures and trees. "What was her name again?" he mumbled, scratching his head as he tried to remember. He couldn't. Sighing, he clicked his tongue and got the poor horse running again, knowing he'd have to stop by an inn soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Lilica had reached a small pub and was quietly munching on some roasted mutton and potatos which she had paid for with a couple of coins from the small sack of cold she had taken with her. Every now and then she would reach up and absent mindedly touch her hacked locks, thinking back to her long shimmering brown hair. Grunting she would tug her hat further down her eyes and continue eating. For the time being she was posing as an adolescent boy and Lord knew that she didn't need someone getting wise to what her actual gender was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:38 pm

OK! I am getting this done! I am getting this done now!

We are picking up from Facebook. Here is your last post-
Quote :
Gregory shivered a bit as an hour into their journey the rain decided to descend upon them. The rain was cold, cooling but with the warm weather and cold rain, it wasn't a good combo for him. He always like the summer rains. Still, he continued on with his face becoming paler with the ongoing wind.

Even with Gregory's coat on the weather was starting to get to Lilica. After an hour or so listening to him whimpering and breathing in sharply she sighed and wrapped her arms around him, resting her head against his back. "Shut up with your whining. I'll warm you up now until we reach the inn. If I'm assuming correctly that shouldn't be a long time from now, should it?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:41 pm

Gregory flinched as he felt her hug him to give warmth. Honestly, was he so loud with his complaints? "We should be there soon!" he said, yelling over the wind. He rushed the horse to go faster, though he knew it was at its' limit as well. To think she would be so nice. Hah! "You really being nice or did I drink bad ale?" he joked, grinning a bit but still shivering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:46 pm

"Don't get used to it!" she warned him, her voice hardly making a sound over the large winds. The sooner they reached the inn, the better. "You gave me your jacket," Lilica whispered quietly, knowing that he couldn't hear it. "And you kept me from running away. This is the least that I can do for you." An unlikely bond was forming between the two. Whether or not it was a friendship or more could only be told in the future.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:02 am

Gregory grunted, not liking her little tone. The little brat just didn't know when to shut up, eh? He rolled his eyes, feeling a bit of a fuzzy warm feeling in his chest. God. Were they forming some sort of friendship of some kind? He shuddered at the thought of anything more, but he wasn't..totally disgusted. He shook his head, sighing. "We should be there in three hours!" he said, making an estimation in which he didn't even know if it was right or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:04 am

"That really SUCKS!" she screamed, sighing softly to herself. Three hours in this weather? If only she could have some priveledges of being a princess again. Like having a carriage. Shaking her head and sighing, she closed her eyes. Perhaps it would be best if she just went to sleep until then. Closing her eyes, she eventually let sleep find her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:07 am

Gregory felt his back suddenly get heavy as he then turned around and saw her asleep when getting the horse to slow down. He grinned, shaking his head. A royal girl will always be..spoiled. He sighed, slowing to a gallop just so that she wouldn't fall off when the horse would jump with it's forceful speed on the ground. Within the three hours, he felt exhausted and only a half hour later did he really find an inn on the way. He thanked god as he then went to the stables for horses and such and shook Lili. "Hey, wake up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:22 am

Lilica grunted and mumbled something about having him beheaded for daring to wake her up. Getting off of the horse, she rubbed at her eyes and looked around, almost as if she was ready to lie down in the hay and go to sleep. "Here..." she muttered, handing it over to him. "... Thank you." Lilica added, her voice tired. "Now let's go to bed..." slumping out of the stables, she went to get her room key.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {For One}Loveless{Other}   {For One}Loveless{Other} Empty

Back to top Go down

{For One}Loveless{Other}
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Role-play :: Started Role-plays-
Jump to: