The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Write Letters You Can't Send

Go down 
+3
LonelyWolf
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Bean
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Gabe

Mizzou is the University of Missouri. it's a college, and their mascot is a tiger. XD

Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 Mizzou-logo

Dunno what their tiger's name is, though... I'll look it up XD

x Bean
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Gabe,

You made Alora think that I had something to do with the layout change. >> Damn our high-school for being the Fern Creek Tigers. But we've only lost 1 game, and that was due to a torrential down-pour... Grrr... We're more than good- We're grrrreat!

XD being goofy,
Britt

Bean,

Acid trips are the best! But don't fall in the rabbit-hole!!!

O-O,
Britt
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Brit

There's a rabbit hole? Where?

TRIX ARE FOR KIDS

o.o
>>
<<

Love ya
Beansy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:02 pm

Dear Gabe,
Just a letter to let you know that I am dearly in love with you. Have a nice day at school, Sweetie :3

Love,
Angela
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:23 am

Dear angela,

Have a good day. see you after 5. =3

I'm dearly in love with you too

Gabe
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:25 am

BEAN:

I AM WARNING YOU- DO NOOOOOOT GO INTO THE RABBIT HOLE! THERE's LOTS OF COLORS AND PEOPLE WHO KICK YOU AND PUSH YOU AND PUNCH YOU AND BITE YOU!!!!!! DON't GYO! YOU WILL WANT OUT SO FAAAAAAST!!!

Concernedededed about you and your acid trips,
Britt.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Britt

o.o
o.o
o.o
o.o
o.o
o.o
o.o
o.o
o.o
o.o
.o.
o.o
o.o
o.o
o.o
o.o
o.o
o.o
o.o
o.o

Oh, my.

Didn't know I was on an acid trip
*note the face that doesn't belong. XD

Love ya, girl!
x Bean
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Bean,

... 6-6

Very Happy

Love ya goofy goober,
Britt-brat

Halloweentown Saga,

HOW DARE YOU SCARE BEAN! *hits with a stick* Okay, now you can continue to be totally coooool!

Loyal fan,
Britt
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Britt

XD
I was never one for Halloween movies. I was always that little girl who liked cute things and was scared of the dark. Razz
Now, I sleep in total darkness. Lights distract me. I live in a cave, as my parents put it XD
But I still like cute things. I'm just not afraid of the dark anymore.
Just afraid of scary things.

How redundant. XD

Love ya
Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Dear World,
I have learned that the phrase "No one has the power to make you feel insignificant without your permission" is one of the most confusing phrases in the world. The rate of suicide and self mutiliation and hatred raises every year. People feel so small underneath the blue sky. It's enough to choke you. Everything makes people feel bad. Loneliness. Jealously. Self doubt. Why is it that we live in such an unhappy world? How is it that while this world may seem so unhappy and frightening people are still able to get up each day and laugh? Oh God, laughter. It's such a beautiful sound.

Is the answer to my question love?

Do people get up each day to be with the ones they love? Does such a thing really exist? People who love one another?

I am in love with the most wonderful man I have ever met. Out of all of the gifts that I have been given by God, he is my treasure. Without him, I am not whole. I will never be whole. He is not replacable. We are apart, and I could be sensible and leave him to be with someone who is here physically with me. But I cannot. Not out human decency. Out of greed. He gives me the greatest joy and happiness I have ever felt, and I greedily want more. My heart aches at having anyone else. I don't want to settle for less than him.

Is love nothing more than greed?

If love is so wonderful, then why does it hurt so much?

I cry so much over him. It hurts so badly. There are couples in the hallways that I see, and for just a second I wish that he could be there beside me to gently brush some hair from my eyes or to kiss my cheek. Why am I so masochistic? Why do I let myself cry so easily? I am both masochistic and greedy. I could end my pain and be with another, but I can't. I only want the happiness given to me by him. And only him.

The friends that I have may not be friends I can physically touch, but they are all the best friends that I have ever met. These people right here are my second family, and I love them all.

Angela

--
Dear People on the Forums,
Sorry for the huge post. Really emotional right now. I just spent the past hour listening to the piano music "Sadness and Sorrow".

Angela Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 336608

--
Dear Steph,
You are the best friend that I have ever had. Never forget that. I'll never forgive you if you do. I love you like a sister, and I will always be here for you. I'll always care about you and Jon and everything. You're my best friend and my sister, and the girl who was willing to befriend the weirdo. Thank you for everything.

Eternally Yours,
Angela
--

Dear Bean,
You make me laugh so much. I can't describe it. You're the goofy friend/cousin (would that be correct? cousin?) that I've always wanted. We'll forever be Bean B.A.G

Your Mod Pod,
Angela

--
Dear Holly,
We don't talk a lot, but when we do, I know that we understand one another. You're one cool customer.

Angela
--
Dear Gabe,
I love you so much. Thank you for everything. For giving me a reason to wake up and for making me smile when I wanted to bawl my guts out. I wish I could be everything that you deserved and more. I wish I could be more of a prize, but I'm not. All I can give you is my heart. You already hold in your hands. Please take good care of it. It was made specifically for you.

Forever With You,
Angela kissing
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:24 am

Dear Angela,

Even though I'm not with you physcially I'm with you in heart. Carry me with you where ever you go. Think of me in various of ways. Think of me beside you, think of me holding you. Just don't stop thinking of me. As a song called Iris sings " You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be."

You're my light. You help me see when I can't. We disagree on alot of politcal values but that is because my family thinks differently. And I've been getting my hands dirty in the highschool soup of morals and values and philosophy for almost 4 years. You have barely begun. Last year I took a polictal test to see if I was more conservative or liberal. Love the score was out of -70 ( negatives mean liberal postive conservative) I got a -67.

I'm just a deep thinker and a bit of an anarchist sometimes. And a dash of communsit. ( Communism is good in theory but when practiced it turns into a dictatorship).

I'll talk more later on random politcal theorys and junk later. I gotta go to that spicy cespool of headaches and drama called highschool.

byyeeee
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Angela

That made me tear up! Sad But I love you, too, girl! :3
And, referring to your note to the world, I think about that sometimes. I want to spend most of my time with Travis (the rest of my time on here with you guys Surprised) But he makes me so damn happy! I forget everything that's ever made me upset when we're together (mainly because his kisses are so damn distracting) and it makes me wonder...

Am I using him to make me happy?

That would not make Bean a happy camper. Crying or Very sad

But, then I ask myself, why does my heart swell up in my chest every time he looks at me with that twitter-pated look? Why do I want to hold him when he's upset? Why can't I help but smile every time he smiles at me? Why does my heart practically burst out in song every time he says "I love you"?

So... love must exist, right? Otherwise, what's causing my heart to swell up every time he gives me that smile? What else would make us need someone to care so desperately that it brings us to our knees?

I can only think of love.

Then again, I am an optimist. It'd be interesting to hear a pessimist's point of view on it.

And, yes, we will forever be Bean B.A.G. :3
Love you guys ^^
Beanie

---

Travis

The above note was kind of corny. But it's true. I'll list my very favorite things about you::
[In no particular order]
Your eyes
Your smile
The way you look at me
The way you chuckle when you watch me
Your kisses
When we can do absolutely nothing and still have a great time :3
The way you hold me
How you're determined in everything you do

I love it all, sweetie. You deserve the best. I'm working to become the woman you deserve.

Forever yours, my love, until the end of always.
Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Dear Everyone,
Well, deffinately not as emotional as I was last night! Sorry that I've been slacking yet again with role plays. I have answered all and am very much up to date now! Not to mention that I have a four day weekend starting on Friday (Thursday is my Friday X3). I will be able to keep you all very much entertained!

Angela

--

Dear Gabe,
I love you so very much Sweetheart, as well as the role plays that we have. I know that you are very preoccupied with the two that we are working on right now, but can we also work on the others, too? Like The Future Does Not Scare Me? I know that you are very protective of Kimberly and Damien, but it needs to be done. Just do it and it will be done quick. Like a bandaid, babe.

Love,
Angela Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 801280
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:15 am

Angela,

I will. I just like you said protective.

I can't wait till friday is over. From what I hear from the weather. Its gonna rain the whole time at the game. So yay. fun. -___-

see ya after school.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:20 am

Everyone

Sorry I've been on and off when you guys get on. Sad I'm not sure if I'll be on to rp today; I'm going over to Travis' house. His mom's gonna pick me up on her way home from work. I did reply to all my rps, even on Quizzie :3

Love you all! *hugs* :3

x Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Dear Gabe,
Did I tell you that you were my Heaven? You kind of are ^//^

Love,
Angela
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:22 am

Angela,

I want you to be happy. And it pains me when you arn't. I have a need to make you happy. And when I can't I well feel like I'm a lousy boyfriend.

Maybe I am. I was lousy according to my ex's. *sighs*

All I know is that you're my best friend and my lover. I never could want more then that.

You're my everything and then some.

" You're the closest to heave that I'll ever be"

" And I don't want the world to see me
cuz I don't think that they'd understand
When everythings made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am."

I love you so much
Gabe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:21 am

Dear Everyone,
I'm sorry that I'm slacking off with my role playing again. I promise that I will be a good girl and answer consistantly. Tomorrow I might be on late because I want to do my math homework and then get a start on my Latin project. I'll probably get on at twelve. Please forgive me for being such a lousy mod. Thank you Smile

Angela
--
Dear Gabe,
I promise to put more work and passion into our role plays. I owe it to you.

Forever Yours,
Angela
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:13 am

Angela

You are NOT a lousy mod.
My brother is. He hasn't been on since the day he registered.
Lazy bum.

Love you, girl! Thanks for helping me feel better. :3

Bean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:56 am

Dear Bean,
Aww, thank you! That really made my day ^^

And no problem. Me and Gabe will always be there to cheer you up, even if it means making idiots of ourselves X3

Love Always,
Angela
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:29 am

Angela

*CLING*
You guys are the best friends anyone could ever hope for. I'm gonna cry. Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 598714 Begging

Hello Kitty

Love you guys to much ^^ In love Razz

glomp
Bean
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:54 am

Fern Creek football team,

YOU GUYS ROOOOOCK! #3 in the staaaaate! Maybe higher, I haven't checked yet! I love yall! Keep kickin ass, rain or shine! GO TIGERS!!!

Devoted Creek Crazy,
Britt

Adam, Ashley, Howard:

Thanks for hangin out last night even after everyone else left. I think it was more fun talkin to yall than playin hide-n-go-seek. And thianks for helpin us find Elby. ^^

See yall tomorrow!,
Britt

Jacob,

You are one of the best on the defensive line, so keep tacklin! And why you went out of your way to talk to me RIGHT BEFORE you went out on the field I could never guess, but I kinda liked it. ^\\^

See ya first period,
Britt

Lynyrd Skynyrd,

Oh, how I love that you guys are still crankin out hits. Your newest single is amazing, I swear it! I loooooove it! Totally wany to get the new CD!

Devoted fan,
Britt

Creed,

Thank you guys for gettin back together and releasin a new song. "Rain" is sooooo good! I love it! Congrats on the reunion tour too!

Still lovin ya,
Britt
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Angela,

I really want to work on the rps with you.

I want to show you so much passion and love it hurts. I want you to know how much I love you. I want to talk endlessly of our love. *kisses* I just feel like I don't say enough to let you know how much you mean to me.

I love you so much,

Always and forever yours ( Plus one extra week)

Gabe.

In love
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Travis

I love you so much. I wish we could hang out more Sad

Be prepared: when you get back from boot camp, there's no way in hell I'm letting you out of bed. >;3
Just warning you. ^^

Love you, sweetie!
Bean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Dear Gabe,
I hope you have a good day at school tomorrow, Sweetheart. You may be my life, but I will never forgive myself if I ruin your's. If you need to study for something or work on something, don't hesitate to tell me so. What's important right now is your education. I don't mind being at the bottom of your list of priorities. I'm just that nerdy fourteen (almost fifteen) year old girl, right?

Love you,
Angela

--
Dear Forums,
What if I ran away?

Angela
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Letters You Can't Send
Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next