The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:Re: Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+10
LonelyWolf
warr10r
Lord_Pent
the_rose_of_love
nEon.bluE
cerberus112261
Sergeant Sassy ;D
moonangel
†MoonlightSonata†
Bean
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

:Re: Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Hello all, my name is Bean.

Odd, right? I picked the nickname that my dad has always called me, just 'cause it's cool. XD

Anyway, I'm a nature-loving tomboy who LOVES photography. I have a boyfriend of a little over nine months now; I'm very happy. =] [Longest relationship 'cause *MOST* guys are jerks.]

I have three dogs: Mugzi, Hope, and DJ. All three are pitbulls, which are so terribly misunderstood =[ If you raise them with lots of love, they're the sweetest dogs you can have, and they're good with kids.

I love music [see About Bean] tab.

And that's about it. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Angela::

Hello, all! My name is Angela ^-^

I have two accounts here, my second one being BookWormAlaMode. And as my second account says, I am a total bookworm (so much of one that for my 8th grade graduation a few weeks ago I won an award of $100 bucks for it X3). I love reading all kinds of books (except nonfiction), and turn into a little fangeek when ever anyone brings up either Eion Colfer or Meg Cabot.

Aside from reading I also love music and making my own AMVs on Youtube (My Youtube account is also EpicFaerieTale). My choice of music ranges from 80's music, rock n' roll, punk, alternative, r&b, pop, dance, and J-Pop. I'm sure that there's more, I'm just forgetting to say it *laughs*

I have one pet, a Jack Russel Terrior Named Panettone :

I love him to pieces, though he can be a pain.

I have a boyfriend (though I think of him as so much more), and we have been together for over a year. Love you, Gabe ^-^

I guess that's about it.

Oh! And I love really cute things (like teddy bears) and chocolate!
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:05 pm

Zawatti::

My.Name.is.Zawatti.

I'm new here, obviously. I'm interested in books such as fantasy and reference books. I don't know why, I just am. I live in New Jersey. I'm going to be a freshman in highschool (I can't wait.) I find school as a haven which most people wouldn't but I'm not most people. I just like getting away from it all and drown myself in work, ignoring everything else. I've got a bit of a temper but you know, I control it. I'm african american (if you have a problem with it, so?=3), I don't make threats, I make promises <.<. I can be a bit random at times and overall, I'm pretty down to earth, I usually am the only person in my family who always says 'yes' or 'no', one word answers.

On quizilla, I have two accounts, Blackunity and UnitedSoul. You might have met me most people have and usually would call me BB or Unity or whatever they could come with. For now on, you can call me Zawatti. I'm a FallOutBoy fan, I like pete wentz. I like superheroes, I like spiderman...dunnn dunn dunn nanana...anywayyyy. I have a maltese/poodle...her name is Pebbles, she's fluffy and sassy. She doesn't like people touching her food, possessive much?

I like Lion King, I like Tarzan, I like...uhmm...damn..I can't really remember...oh oh OHHHH Hercules and Lilo &Stitch. Don't judge me. I LOVE Inuyasha and if you have a problem with it then oh well!! Uhh that's about it..oh..yeah...I wear glasses and I am self concious. My parents are annoying, my family in general. I really don't know where I can find my haven now that's it summer and i'm always home and my mom always talking to me. But you know, whatever, go with the flow move with the air and stuff.

OH WAIT!! I love ice cream!! (that's all.)
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:05 pm

Gabe::

I suppose I gotta intro myself.

Well here it goes ( I hate talking bout myself >> )

My name is Gabe. And I love to roleplay, BS, and make people laugh.

I love to read, play video games ( I'm currently hooked on Pokemon Diamond).

I have a Girlfriend of over a year. Her name is Angela and one of the users on here. So when I'm being a jerk just whine to her she'll deal with me.

I'm one of the admins on here so if you got a problem I'll try to help and if I don't know ( I'm blonde so that'll be most likely) I'll contact the Dean, I mean Bean. XD

I like, no love Lord of the Rings. If you want to talk bout it lets talk Elvish and bring on the hairy hobbit feet!!

Aye its the dwarves that go swimmin, with little hairy women AHHAHAHAA

So thats all I can think of right now. Um I'm Irish? XD yeah I have the accent. I was blessed with beer and an accent.

Soooo ta ta for now.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:06 pm

Holly::

Well, my name's Holly. I'm Olly-Chan from Quizilla. I read, I roleplay. I just hope the people here are nicer. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Britt::

Kay so I was the 4th person to join, so I'll get this out of the way now:

I am (And pardon the length of my name) Brittany Elyse Berlin Maria Christian. My mom is Nicole, who works at nights and who I often work with. My dad is Christopher who's in Fayette County jail. My dad's family is incredible (so how he ended up as such a prick I can only guess). My mom's family is incredible too, but they're rich *grumble*. I live with 4 other sisters and 1 brother. My mom and her fiance aren't married yet (obviously), but we all live together. Alora is my best-friend and eventually will be my sister. I go to school with her and my littler teenage sister, Jenny, at Fairdale High School Military Career Academy. It's in a small ass town, which is actually about 20 minutes away from where we live. I was born in Georgetown where I lived for a months then moved to Lexington. I moved to Nicholasville when I was 5, going to preschool and playing t-ball there. I moved back to Lexington when I was still 5, becoming a cheerleader and competing on national levels. I stayed in Cheering till I was 9, when I started swimming. When I turned 11 I started middle school and dropped swimming for dance team. I was forced to relocate that winter break, moving to the most loathed city in my family's history: Louisville. I still live here (God how I hate it). Since I moved here I: lost all my friends, got suspended, got arrested, am still on parole, attempted suicide at least 5 times, and lost all respect for myself. The positives? I made friends with Gabe and Angie and Trace and BEANS! I go on mission trip every year and I'm a little bit more into religion (but not much more). I get to church when I can but it's pretty difficult since we live at least 30 minutes away. I work every day (usually nights though) over summer. I clean or baby-sit for my "living". I LIVE on music. If I went a day without music I would have a mental break-down. There's not a song I won't listen to, but I might not like it. I should've beem born in the 80s because that is TOTALLY my genre, the big hair bands and too much hairspray. Many people think I'm crazy, but I'm not. I just embrace the inner child I still am lucky to have inside me. I've almost lost my virginity. >> I'm 15 now, and OBSESSED with Ancient Egypt, Sports, Astronomy/Astrology, and Marine ANYTHING! I've played just about every dangerous sport there is. I've nearly been drowned. I was abused until I moved to Louisville. I've done commercials for S & S Tires and I have been told I sing like an angel. I CAN'T STAND FAKE PEOPLE OR HYPOCRITES so if you are one straighten up or you go on my shit list. I won't lie to you if I feel like something needs to be changed or whatever. I happen to have a lot of relationship issues, but I am the advice giver to my friends. I do still sing Backstreet Boys and NSYNC. ^-^ Can't help it! I never stopped supporting MJ, no matter what anyone else did or said. Now may Peter Pan finally rest in the Neverland he tried so hard to reach. RIP MJ! I'm related to the founder of Rhode Island and (reluctantly) Sarah Palin. Yeps, so yeah. OOO! And I'm the biggest book-nerd and lyric nerd you'll ever meet (My parents call me the living radio because I know just about every song ever created)

Well yeah, there you go. That's me to a T. Have fun reading my novel! You've just learned everything you need to know about me.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Tay-Jah::

Hallo! My name is Taylor, but I pretty much go by two other names: Tay-Jah (bestowed upon me by our wonderful Master Bean, my bestest friend! ^^ ...although I don't remember how it came about), and Tay-Chen- not to be confused with 'Chan' which is Japanese...'Chen' is a German term of affection, and was given to me by my wonderfully nerdy boyfriend David (You'll find that I talk about him a lot...). Anyway~! I'm a typical 18-year-old house-girlfriend who has nothing to do but sit around in her apartment, waiting for her love to return home from a long day of work. I cook, I clean, etc. >< But it's worth it! Some of my hobbies include listening to rock music, playing guitar, drawing, eating, and sleeping. And I like Pokemon! ^^

It's nice to have a home away from home, and I'd like to thank everyone for allowing me into the group! ^^

I'll make an avatar and all later...

*Tay*
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Stephanie::   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Alright, well, I'm 17(18 in august) and I love to RP and just have fun. Making friends is good too, but I'm a huge video game nerd and also anime/manga fan. You could say I'm a huge tomboy XD. But uh, yeah, also I'm with my bf (ben) of 2 years, soon to be 3 and engaged ^^. Anyways, I'm always open minded and respectful, so don't expect any uprisings from me, I'm good! Well, if ya wanna be friends, I'm up to it! Thanks for inviting to the new forum and I'll bet we'll make it awesome =D.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:08 pm

Alora::

Alright, well, I'm Alora as you see up there ^. Britt is my bestest friend ever, and our parents are engaged. One day we may be sisters, but for now we are living every best friend's dream because live live in the same house and share a room. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers, one of my brother's gone to college and the other almost there. I love music, but I'm not the best when it comes to the lyrics. I have lyricosis, the opposite of Britt the living radio. :] Anyhow, I love to read and I use reading as an escape from reality, which I need from time to time.
I can be really odd at times, but then anyone that isn't odd must be boring. At Quizilla I was known as hanniblekills123. I love to rp and come up with ideas for rps. It's one of my favorite past times, I guess you could say. I can get real moody, and when I'm like that it normally doesn't last long. I can't manage to ever hold a grudge, or stay angry at anyone for very long.
I like to argue, but I try to keep myself in check.
Anyhow, there isn't much more to say. I like my anime shows such as Inuyasha, sailormoon, the old pokemons, naruto(occasionally), and a few others. I like vampires and vampire books. Also, I daydream too often and my family often calls me 'space cadet' because of it. But, that's about all. Anything else I'm sure you'll find out with time.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Awesome! Thank you for joining the site, Alora! My name's Sarah, but everyone calls me Bean.

I agree, Brit is teh awesomes. X3
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Very Happy I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks so, and it's nice to meet you Bean. She told me about the site and I figured I might as well join in on the fun. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:01 pm

Yay! Alora is here :3 Nice to see you again.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Very Happy Nice to see you again too Angela.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:50 am

O0O *overdramatic fake tear wipe* Oh my, people think I'm awesome! Begging
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
cerberus112261

cerberus112261

PostSubject: It's time for a change!   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Cerb! Smile

Well, I'm sure several of you know me from my Q account which is rather the same as this one. Yeah, I've grown fond of the username, so no regrets. XD

Well, what can I say about me? As far as I can resume myself, there are several words:

Unstable
Impulsive
Humane
Intelligent
Weird

Yeah, that's pretty much me. However, I would like to develo myself more but I'm too lazy at the moment. I guess you'll just have to find out! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Welcome to the Garden of Beanden, which was formerly the Fellowship of Bean, which was formerly Bean's Corner.
Gabe [FangornElf] likes to play around with it. XD
I'm Bean / HonestlyCurious
Thanks for joining! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:31 am

And why is this? Because our other admin is special in the head... >>
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:30 pm

He does do a good job of taking care of the site, though. You have to admit.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:20 pm

This is very true. I just miss the Fellowship!!! *sad* I liked to not be what I help grow in my grandparents' garden... >> Just sayin
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:27 pm

^^ You guys are silly
Back to top Go down
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:45 pm

hey im new. my brother introduced me to this site and i love roleplaying but i hate all the perverty with other sites.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:25 am

Hey!! I'm the founder of the site, but Gabe [FangornElf] is the one who made it pretty! X3

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it ^^
Back to top Go down
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Thank you for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Pent

Lord_Pent

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Well, I suppose everyone is new at one point in time. It just so happens that this is my point, again. So, here I am, in all my wondrous glory. What more can I say? Don't abuse your drugs?

Whatever. Here I am, and apparently, here I stay, for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:16 am

Thanks so much for joining; welcome, welcome, welcome! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :Re: Introduce Yourself   :Re: Introduce Yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

:Re: Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Bulletin Board :: New Users-
Jump to: