Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:54 pm

(Awww! I am calling him Dommy from now on!)
Molly was just opening up her laptop when she saw the pale yellow sticky note and took it down to read it. She smiled softly and placed the note down on the desk in a pile of other little notes that he had left her. As she turned on the computer she sighed softly to herself, not having pictured her life being like this a year ago whenit was just her and Jason.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:37 pm

( xD )

Dom was starting to feel the relaxed family man feeling. Probably after they married it would take full force but he was getting the settled down feel. The feeling of coming home from work and sitting in his recliner chair and watching the news for a bit, grade papers then eat dinner with Molly and Jason. Then spend the rest of the evening doing something with them both. Like watching a movie, going to the park for a bit, or playing a board game. he looked forward to this every night now. It was very relaxing to him. Then if they felt up to it they got in some sex when Jason was asleep. Of course Dom was going to make sure she got alot of love making during her pregnancy. Wow. He bit his lip thinking of the baby on the way. Dom ran his hand through his hair. It wasn't depressing. Far from it. He felt an overwhelming joy. It was amazing. Just thinking about him becoming a dad again. She was carring his kid. He never got to feel these feelings before. He wasn't there for Jason's 9 month development or birth. He missed out 8 years of his life. This time he was going to be there to watch Molly go through 9 months and see her belly grow with their baby. be there when the baby's gender is found out. Be there when it is born. And be there for it all its life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Molly couldn't help but want a little girl this time around. It fit the pattern of what most people wanted; A spouse, a boy and then a girl. A big boy to protect his little sister and a little girl to spoil and dress in layer after layer of pink frill. With the holiday season approaching and then endless snow storms Molly found herself getting sicker and having to consider taking off work several times. She needed to take care of this baby.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:48 pm

" DAD!!! SNOW DAY!" Jason ran upstairs to the bathroom where Dom was shaving. ' Snow day! No shave!" he said pulling on Dom's arm and Dom dropped the razor and got pulled downstairs laughing into the kitchen " I guess cause it snows I can't shave" he laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Molly was just pouring herself a cup of coffee when she saw Dom being pulled down the stairs, half a face of shaving cream and the other half clean shaven. Laughing softly to herself and brushing some hair from her eyes she walked over to her two favorite men in the world and tousled Jason's hair while she leaned over and kissed the clean side of Dom's face.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:59 pm

" Jason I really need to finish the job" he laughed. Jason pouted " Be quick dadddd" he said pouting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:02 pm

"Not too quick." Molly warned, not wanting Dom to nick his face. She took Jason by the hand and sat him at the kitchen table. "Now, I know you're excited and all but first you need some breakfast." Lately she was getting more tired and less exsquisite with her cooking. Today she placed a bowl of oatmeal infront of him. Soon it would probably be something even worse, like cold cereal.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Jason was disapointed that it wasn't waffles or an omlette. He put surgar in it and milk and ate it not complaining. " Mommy why are you so tired?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:13 pm

She sighed apologetically as she sat down beside him at the kitchen island with her cup of coffee. "I'm sorry, Babe. Mommy's been really tired lately." Both she and Dom had agreed to wait until Christmas to let Jason know that he would soon have either a little brother or a little sister. Hopefully not both at the same time. Molly wouldn't be able to handle it.

(That was put there to tease you. It is so not an option.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:26 pm

" Why" he frowned deeply. " maybe you should take a nap"

( bahh meanie butt)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:16 am

(Naahhh. I'm just being rational.)
Molly laughed and shook her head. "Oh, no nap is going to help. I'll just go on as always. I promise that I'll do my darndest to make you the best breakfast that I can tomorrow." Soon she would be going with Dom to see the doctor for a checkup. It was still too soon to be able to tell the gender of the baby but they wanted to see if the baby was more healthy after she had started the diet the doctor had given her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:23 am

Dom came down clean shaven and he stretched his arms out. " phew. Gotta get some coffee " he said as he went to pour some into a mug.

Jason finished his breakfast.

What were they going to do with Jason? It was a snowday and they had orginally planned the dr appointment on the baises that he had school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:27 am

(I said soon they would see a doctor, not now >>;;; )
Molly wasn't sure what they would do Jason and only hoped that he perhaps had a friend he wanted to spend the day with instead of his parents. "Hey, hunny," she said, sitting down and pouring herself a mug. "Is there anyone you want to have a playdate with today?" She didn't want Jason to know about her pregnancy just yet, especially when she couldn't even say yet that his sibling was healthy.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:35 am

(Bah)

" I don't know...I wanted to stay home with dad and you." he said looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Molly bit her lip and nodded her head weakly. "A-alright." she stuttered, not really sure what to say to that. What could she really do? Make him spend time with someone else? What kind of message would that send him? "I-I'm just going to go upstairs for a minute..." She was going to have to cancel the appointment and hope that they doctor would take her at another time.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Dom watched her and sighed softly. It was hard keeping this a secret. Luckily she wasn't showing yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:57 pm

It had only been a couple of weeks, why would she be showing? She deffinitely wasn't having twins or anything like that. As Molly walked into the bedroom she sighed to herself, wanting to go to the doctor but knowing that she couldn't. She was quiet as she listened to the ringing of the dial tone and waited for the doctor's office to pick up. She canceled despite protest from her doctor.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Dom sat down and watched Jason play. He close his eyes thinking of the next months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:44 pm

When Molly walked down the staircase again she was showered and ready for a day with her two boys. She knew it couldn't be helped that Jason still wanted to spend time with her and Dom- he had wanted a whole family his entire life and who was she to deny him of that any longer? "Hey," she said, walking over to the couch and sitting down. "What do you want to do today, Jason?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:38 pm

" I'm not sure" he pouted gently thinking of what they could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:19 pm

"Would you like to go down to the golf course and see if they'll let us going sledding down the hills?" Molly suggested, though soon after she quickly wondered if her body would be suited to go sledding around. She was still only a few weeks pregnant so the baby wasn't in too much development just yet.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:18 pm

" that would be so much fun!!!' he smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Molly smiled a bit and then told Jason to go upstairs to get his sled and then to get bundled up. Once he was gone she looked back over to Dom and sighed. Things weren't going as planned and she was starting to wonder if it was worth waiting to tell him the big secret. Christmas was only a week away but it seemed so far away right then.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:08 am

Dom knew it was getting harder. Jason was an observent little boy. Eventually he would notice something. Dom was having a hard time trying to tell the faculty at the highschool that he had a baby on the way. Dom sighed and stretched out. Having the baby made him full of pride but he also was worrying about Jason's reaction. the baby was a suprise. And it was a wonderful surprise but Dom had alot of things to do before the little one got here. Plus he didn't even know if he had another son or a first daughter on the way. He wanted to know the gender of the baby so he could stop saying " It" or " The baby" He wanted to put a she or a he infront of the title of their unborn child. Plus this was his first child he would be rasing from the very start. From the very first breath it takes on its day of birth. From changing diapers to fighting with them in their teen years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:07 pm

As a veteran in childcare Molly was considerably more at ease. She understood why Dom was so nervous about being there for the birth of their second child together though she was sure that in no time he would be a happy father with two beautiful children whom he would enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   

Back to top Go down

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next