HomeChatCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Dom had made an appointment with a doctor to tell her to stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:57 pm

Molly was much tired lately but she still wasn't in maternity clothes yet which made her happy. When Dom made an appointment with a doctor she sighed softly, mostly knowing that it was still way too early to have an ultrasound to learn the gender and that it would just be a waste of money to see the doctor now. She was trying to talk him out of it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Dom wouldn't budge. He took her to the doctor one day and the doctor was disaproving of what she was doing " exercise is great during pregnancy but not giving your baby the fats and protiens it needs for the cells to form is not good. your baby is extremely unstable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:06 pm

Molly was very quiet and sighed, "What does that mean, doctor?" she asked softly, looking down at her hands clasped in her lap. She had worked so hard to not gain much weight and now she was being told that her baby wasn't healthy. What was she supposed to do now? Breathing in she briefly looked over at Dom and then back down.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:10 pm

" Fruits and veggis are great but don't be stingy. Let the baby have a hot fudge sundae now and then. You are underweight. Exercise 4 time a week. Sex can be considered exercise and a good de stresser. Swimming at the YMCA is a good relaxing exercise. " he explained. he gave her a diet to follow. " Normally I have to tell pregnant women to cut back on the burgers but you could use a few Big Macs. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Molly sighed and noded her head. "Alright." she whispered quietly, taking the list from him. She didn't like the thought of eating fatty food especially after weeks of nothing but healthy powershakes but if it was hurting the baby she knew she needed to stop. Dom wouldn't forgive her for it and in truth she wouldn't forgive herself.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:28 pm

" Just eat some ice cream now and then. It won't kill you." the doctor warmly said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Molly nodded her head. "Thank you." she said softly, picking up her purse and slinging it over her shoulder. She was much lighter than when she had been pregnant with Jason and she was understanding why that was a problem. While she left with Dom she apologized softly for not thinking enough about the baby's health over her appearance.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:38 pm

" its ok. Lets pick our boy up and go eat." he smiled kissing her. " I'm sure he'd love some pizza"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Molly chuckled softly, "Some pizza actually sounds pretty good." She hadn't eaten anything that wasn't made naturally from the earth in weeks. Pizza sounded like Heaven. They picked their son up from school and then went off to the pizza hot and got two large pizzas, one with a stuffed cheesy crust. It was a pretty nice family night.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Jason jabbered on about his day and how he got a A plus on his math though the teacher put a snarky remark that he needed to stop figiting at his desk. Dom snorted at this. " Elementary teachers are such... frogs." he said watching his words.

" ...I'm not disrupting anyone. I'm just tapping my foot gently on the floor...." jason frowned. " I pay attention, I don't talk, I do my homework. ... why do they want me to be a floor board?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Molly bit her lip and nodded her head as she had a third slice of pizza for that evening. She could understand that a teacher might think that his behavior might be distracting to the other students but she didn't want to upset her son, especially when they were having such a nice time.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:59 pm

"... everyone said they never see me tap my foot... its carpet...... she's being mean mommy. She doesn't like me....she said my cat looked weird." He bursted out into tears.

Dom looked at Molly with concerned eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:18 pm

"Y-your cat?" Molly stuttered, confused with what Jason was saying. It was like highschool where Jason could simply drop the class if he didn't feel comfortable with the teacher. They couldn't just move him into another class- Molly had never heard of such a thing! Sighing softly and brushing some hair from her eyes, she shared a look with Dom. What could they do?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:32 pm

" Yes the drawing I did of a cat" he snffled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Molly crinkled her nose and sighed. As much as she wanted to say that Jason was imagining this she knew that Jason wasn't the kind of boy to just make these things up. "I suppose we could have a conference with your teacher..." It still seemed farfetched that the teacher actually hated him but it would probably be a good idea to let the teacher know to be a bit more sensitive with Jason.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Jason sniffled as he dried his tears and dom ruffled his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:45 pm

After an awkward end to their dinner out Molly drove them home and then prepared a nice big cup of hot cocoa for Jason. She hadn't known that he had been having these troubles in his class and she felt guilty for not having seen it in his eyes or realizing it sooner. She cuddled with him on the couch, ignoring all the parenting magazines she had read that had said coddling was wrong and stayed with her son for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:46 am

Dom had moved to the couch for them to cuddle and have their time together not minding one bit. He understood complately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:12 am

There had been times before when Jason had been sad about something at school just like there was with any child and when they had been alone they had always been able to bond like this. Molly didn't want him to stop thinking that she was there for him and she appreciated that Dom left them alone. Jason loved his father a lot but there were still things that were just between him and his mom.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:52 am

Dom understood there was a very close bond. He didn't mind one bit. He just watched tv and fell asleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:32 am

The next morning Molly prepared a nice breakfast for Jason and drove him to school instead of walking him to the bus stop like she normally did. For once she took off a day from work and told him that she would be picking him up for lunch. When she returned home she sighed softly to herself and then went to schedule a parent-teacher conference.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Dom was at work by now and worrying about their son and his love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Molly sighed when she reached the house, not liking it much when she had down time. She decided with her free time that she should look up some tips for her pregnancy over the internet. While her doctor had already given her a diet and she was willing to stick to it she still wanted to see what other people had to say.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:47 pm

There was a sticky note on the computer screen.

^_^ HEY HUNNY! HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!

I will call you during my lunch break.
I think some sort of pasta for dinner sounds great. Maybe you have something better in mind. You always make something great.
I love you so much. My days are never dull with you in my life.
Can't wait to come home and kiss you

Yours always,
Dommy <3

Dom always left notes for Molly when he worked and she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   

Back to top Go down

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next