The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) Empty
PostSubject: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:11 pm

Here We Go Again - Britt, Alora, (two others hopefully!!)

Alora is dating Justin and it seems their perfect for each other. Then one day, Justin decides that he doesn't love Alora as much as he thought. He breaks up with her, and Alora feels no different. Over the summer, she dates other guys and feels like she's over him. But when they see each-other again, both having changed completely, Alora realizes that she still loves him. He doesn't feel the same anymore. He's dating Britt. Deryk, who is Alora's best friend, has stood by her side the whole time, has told Alora before how much he loves her, but she never really thought he meant anything other than as a brother-sister kind of love. Now she sees otherwise, and thinks that maybe he might be the one she's looking for, but also thinks that she might be able to make Justin jealous by dating her best-friend. So they start going out... What the hell happened over summer to change these two? What is going to happen now that They're both with different people, which had never happened before. They had been their first everything. What now? What's gonna happen?

^-^ I know we want to know. XD

Rules:
Honestly? Is this even necessary? Everyone knows the rules. They're no differen't now than they were back on Quiz. >< But fine: No cybering, romance is (obviously) encouraged, no god-mod, no Mary Sues, you can cuss (but don't go sailor on us... >>). Yeah, so that's it. ^-^

(Just for safe-keeping):
YOU JOIN THIS, YOU STAY! ^-^ Mkay, all good. XDDD

Profile:
Name:
Age(16/17 ONLY):
Personality*:
Bio*:
Appearance(REAL DAMN IT!):
Other(this one is just aaaaaaanything that you want us to know about them so yeah. ^-^):

Kay, so if you post a profile, we own your roleplaying souls. ^-^
(Britt: I have the power to do that.)

Have fun yall!

People:
Alora(girl 1)
Brittany(girl 2)
Justin(guy 1)
Deryk(guy 2)

Last edited by moonangel on Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:10 pm

Name: Alora
Personality*: eeeeeeeeeeeeventualleheheh!
Bio*: Wiiiiiill be fooooooound out laaaaaater
Appearance(REAL DAMN IT!): Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) Pink_s10
Other(this one is just aaaaaaanything that you want us to know about them so yeah. ^-^): Britt and I are besties, or were anyways... >>

Name: Brittany
Personality: Is kinda out there, but very sweet. Intelligent and doesn't mind showing it. Hooks guys without meaning too. Doesn't hook up, but falls deep.
Bio*: eh, you'll know eventualleh. XD
Appearance(REAL DAMN IT!): Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) Rainbo10
Other(this one is just aaaaaaanything that you want us to know about them so yeah. ^-^): Though I have crazy hair, I'm not a bad kid. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:48 pm

I JOIN, I JOIN, I JOIN!!!!!

Can I be Guy 2?? =3
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:53 pm

WE SAY: YAAAAAAAY!
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:56 pm

I think you two own my roleplaying soul now, right? =P

Name:
Deryk

Age(16/17 ONLY):

Personality*:
Find out latah

Bio*:
Latah

Appearance(REAL DAMN IT!):
http://z.hubpages.com/u/755784_f520.jpg

Other(this one is just aaaaaaanything that you want us to know about them so yeah. ^-^):
nothing (as of yet)

Last edited by Bagged Bean on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:58 pm

So, I own Steph and Sarah's RPing souls. Fun-fun...

Last edited by my0own0perspective on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Name: Justin
Personality: Nice, sarcastic at times, a huge goof, and usually great to get along with anyone at first.
Bio: Eventually will be learned!
Appearance: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) Fxckus
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:35 pm

(OOOOKKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYYY! So, we're startin a few days before the sudden break-up, when everything seems perfecto! KK, goods. I own Sarah and Steph's soul until released by me, yes? Yes. Okay. AND AWAAAAY WE GO!)

Alora sat back in her seat with a pen and a piece of paper, writing down the things she would need to get from the store. She shook her head and set them down. She didn't feel like making the list just yet. She smiled and grabbed her cellphone and hit speed dial. The name Deryk popped up as the phone rang, and she sat patiently for the phone to be answered.

Brittany trudged up the path, opening the door. Alora never locked it. "ALOOOOOORAAAAAAA! Where are you woman! We gotta talk! ES IMPORTANTE! It's not prohibidibdado!!! COME OOOON! HOLLABACK GIRL! LEAN LIKE A CHOLLO!" She did this often, busted into Alora's house and screamed random things until she found her best friend in the freakin world. "Oh there you are!" She walked into the kitchen and hugged her from behind. "So, be amazed.... Mom's letting me dye my hair!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:39 pm

Deryk, who'd been running on the schoo's track like he normally did, heard his cell phone go off and pulled his headphones off his head, seeing it was Alora, and answered the phone. "Hey," he said, slowing down to a walk. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Not far behind, Justin came in, though he didn't look as hyper as before. Usually he always looked bright when visiting and coming over to see Alora. Luckily he hadn't caught the scene before as Brittany came in. "Alora?" he called out, going in and seeing her in the kitchen. "Oh uh, hey, Brittany. What's up?" he said, playfully pushing her away from his girl and hugging her just as tight.

Kissing her cheek, he noticed the name Deryk on the cellphone's screen. "How come you're calling him?" he asked, a bit curious. Deryk was just her friend, as she always assured him. But, whenever he came over and joined the three just to hang out, he always glanced at Alora the most. But these days, he wanted to talk to his girl alone, never getting the chance. He then heard Deryk's voice and went quiet, huffing a little as he rested his head over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:54 pm

"Fine, I'll call you back later though. I wasn't expecting the whole gang to appear" she said with a grin. "Talk to you later, kay?" she hung up, as she did sometimes when things got a bit crazy all at once. She figured he would understand. She turned to Deryk and gave him kiss. "I was calling him to pass the time. You know he's one of my friends" she said with a grin. "And it's nice to see you too, Britt."

"HEY DERYYYYYYK!!!" Britt laughed when Justin got jealous. That always seemed to crack her up. he should've understood that they were only friends. Sure Deryk had crushed on Alora since all time three decades ago, but that was so beyond the point right now. "Hellooooooo! My mom... Is letting me... Dye my hair. All this fruity dirty blonde, it's gonna be sooooo different next time you see me, which will be tomorrow at school." She paused to take a second of a breath. "And on to my next point, WHAT THE HELL?!? It's almost summer already! I have nooooo chance in hell of passing this year. I've missed sooooo much homework
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:00 pm

[Deryk isn't thirty, he's 17, Brit O.o XD]

Deryk rolled his eyes, hearing Justin's voice over the phone. "Alright, see you," he said, trying his hardest not to sound too discouraged. He was good at it now, disguising his emotions with his voice over the phone. After all, he'd had plenty of practice with it.

Hanging up and putting the phone back in his pocket, he put his headphones back in and went back to running, the cord hitting his bare chest as the summer sun emerged from the clouds, making him wish he had sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:04 pm

It seemed like a constant battle, a silent one, between Justin and Deryk. Except well, he didn't feel any competition to be had. He was with Alora, not Deryk. Justin coughed, looking at Brittany. "Ya know, your hair's gonna go white before time if you keep dying it every other month." he grinned, cuddling Alora as he watched her gush more about her hair.

"Instead of talking about it, why not just do it now? Hell, bring it over and we'll help you. We're nerds til the end, right Alora?" he asked, grinning and kissing her softly again. For almost a month..he hadn't felt the same spark as earlier on. It's like it was routine, first a hello then a kiss, then onto other things like cuddling and such. Too predictable..
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:16 pm

(Yes, doll, I know this. XD)

Brittany grinned. "And you thought I didn't consider this? Well, damn, you're not as smart as I thought Jus..." She opened her orange and brown purse, digging through the random things inside of it until she found the different boxes of hair dye. "Okay, so we've got all the colors in the rainbow, and some banned from the US cause they're too obnoxious. And mom usually doens't let me do this to my hair, so be glad I'm not being tied to a post and burned at the stake."

Alora smiled and dragged Justin over with her to look at all the hair dye. "I wonder why.." she said with a slow smile. This would be fun. "My mom would kill me if I had ever decided to just dye my hair.." she grabbed a couple of the boxes and brought them over to the counter. "I'll be right back with towels" she said with a grin, and gave Justin another kiss before heading off to her room. Justin was acting.... a little strange lately. But then she thought, maybe that was just her imagination. She shrugged it off and and after setting her phone down in her room(I know, she doesn't carry it with her. She's paranoid ^_^) she went to the bathroom for the towels.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Deryk finished his run within the next hour and a half, walking around the track once to cool down before he went to his things and chugged down his water and pulled his shirt on, checking his phone to make sure he hadn't missed a call from Alora while he'd been running. Nothing.

He sighed, walking to his car and pulling out his headphones. He climbed into his truck and started the engine, driving back towards his house.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Justin raised a brow, but sighed and watched as Alora left the room. He didn't want to hurt her, at all. But, why lie to himself and her? In the end, it would be much worse to lie and fake his emotions. Sighing again, he took a deep breath. He'd rather say it the next day...not on the phone but face to face. He sat on the counter, not having been anywhere dirty really.

"So why the sudden desire to color your hair?" he asked laughing. Honestly, if years from now the hair was totally white, he wouldn't be surprised. Yawning, he moved uncomfortably, running a nervous hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Brittany had watched Justin as Alora left the room. She tilted her head when his eyes clouded for a moment. She sighed, turning in the chair so she was straddling the back. "I like to stand out. You know that. I already don't give a fuck what just about everyone I know thinks about me, save for you guys, so why try to be 'normal' or whater. I like this. And it doesn't make me crazy either. Just makes me different. Plus, it was only a matter of time Justin, you know that.. Now, I have a question for you... What's up with you and Alora? She's practically my mind-twin, so don't think you can hide that bullshit from me boy..."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:08 pm

Deryk got home within ten minutes and immediately went to take a shower. When he was done, he raced down to his kitchen to get something to eat; running had made him ravenous. He ate hungrily, devouring whatever he saw first, and second, and third, and then went to lounge on the couch, flipping lazily through the channels.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:25 pm

Alora went to the bathroom and got some towels. She then made her way to the kitchen, and eyed the two of them. They were acting strange. "I'm back" she said slowly, walking into the kitchen. She set the towels down. "Which colors are you goin to do first?" she questioned. She decided to ignore the weird bad feeling she was getting in the pit of her stomach.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:45 pm

"Look I-" Justin caught himself before Alora had walked in. He knew that Brittany knew something was up. But, he didn't have the heart to tell her or even his own girlfriend. Going silent, he looked at her and then back at Alora. "Eh, does it matter? I mean, it's still gonna stand out." he chuckled weakly, sighing. "Look uh, I should get going. Mom and Dad wanted to go out for uh some extra paint, they're painting each room in the house, so, I'll see ya babe." he said, kissing her cheek and leaving quickly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:56 am

Finding nothing interesting on TV, he sighed and pulled his phone out, making sure the sound was on, and put it back in his pocket before he turned so he was laying down, using the arm as a pillow. He closed his eyes, his mind wandering to Alora, once again.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:24 pm

Brittany arched her eyebrow at him, her eyes locking on him. What the hell is going on with him? Something was up between him and Alora... She didn't know what, but she was bound to figure it out. "Alright. You're saving yourself a neon eye-sour. Talk to you later Justin." When he left, she pulled out her phone and called Deryk, speaking into the phone as it dialed. She got pretty irritated when people didn't answer their phones. Deeeryyyyk..... Answer your phoooooone..."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Deryk blinked, hearing his phone ring. Looking at the name, he answered it. "Hey, Brittany," he said in a friendly tone. She was the one he got along with best out of Alora's friends.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Brittany smiled. "Coooooome ooooooover... Come watch me turn my hair into a rainbow! it'll be fuuuuun... And Justin's not here so you don't have to worry about that..." She smiled. She knew how her friends ticked. She always had.
(ALORA'S TUUUURN!)
Alora sighed when Justin left but shook it off. If he had something to do, she wasn't going to stop him from doing it. Even if she would prefer him to stay with her. She smiled when she heard Brittany talking to Deryk. Surely he'd put her in a better mood, as he always did.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:26 pm

"A rainbow, huh? I guess I'd have to be there for that," he chuckled, sitting up. "Alright, I'll be there in a few," he promised, getting up to put his shoes on and walking out the door, getting into his car and driving over to Alora's. He knocked on the door and opened it, letting himself in. "I heard someone was turning their hair into a rainbow," he called, humor in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )   Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again (Two Others, mkay? :D )
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Role-play :: Finished Rps-
Jump to: