The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heath Ledger Movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

Heath Ledger Movies Empty
PostSubject: Heath Ledger Movies   Heath Ledger Movies EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Well, obviously enough, this is to discuss our favorite movies with Heath Ledger.

I love all of his movies, but The Dark Knight, Casablanca, A Knight's Tale, and Brokeback Mountain are my favorites... What d'yall think?
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
LovesLostHope

LovesLostHope

PostSubject: Re: Heath Ledger Movies   Heath Ledger Movies EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 am

I'm absolutely addicted to A Knight's Tale. Have been since I first watched it. But I have to admit his work as the Joker in the Dark Knight was probably his best. It was just a complete masterpiece of acting.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Heath Ledger Movies   Heath Ledger Movies EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:07 am

I completely agree. He's the sexiest knight I've ever seen. The Joker was such an immense character that he had to take on. No one could have played it better. He got so into the role, I've never liked the joker before, but now I'm a huge fan. He has this insanity that makes him sexy... >> I know, it's kinda weird to think about but yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heath Ledger Movies   Heath Ledger Movies Empty

Back to top Go down

Heath Ledger Movies
Page 1 of 1