The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:25 am

"Thanks, but I can feel around for my food," she smiled at him, grateful he was offering to help her. "As long as I know it's somewhere in front of me, it's no big deal," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:52 am

Lucan nodded, clearing his throat. He normally wasn't so helpful, but he couldn't help it since she was completely blind. His mate was having quite an effect on him obviously. "Well, if you need anything, just shout." he said, leaving the kitchen to attend to his other things, like figuring out where the hell that aunt went or Matthew for that matter.

Somewhere in the city however, Matthew was more than satisfied after feeding. After wiping her mind and sending her on her way, he had decided to fuel his anger of how their investigation into those disasters in the dark havens was going. Lately women have been disappearing even more. It wasn't just random ones off the street. Even those were disappearing from dark havens. Somehow. He searched constantly for some minions, any, to kill and maybe in some measure sever ties with their masters, anger them enough to make them appear out of hiding. By midnight he was already covered with cuts from failed attempts and blood on his clothes as well. He definitely fit the title of monster very well at that point. He panted, his fangs bare as he watched one minion (who was turned) writhe in pain under his blade which was skewering into his ribcage from the left side on the cold pavement not far from an abandoned building that Gabrielle had taken pictures of a few nights ago.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:57 am

"I will. Thank you," she told him and went to slowly eating her fruit and spaghetti. Once finished, she sat there and thought hard about what she could do to help them. She wasn't that all caught up on exactly what the vampires do. If they were looking for specific people, say other vampires, she could easily do that from where she was sitting now. Her view reached across a quarter of the big city before it started to become strenuous.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:10 am

Hours later, Matthew of course returned. However he almost felt even more irritated than before. He would have to deal with the aunt especially. Earlier he got a text that the aunt was going home, to be wiped of her memories and to forget about her niece for now. Just to put in a new memory. He sighed as he walked towards the girls' room, hoping it was just the aunt in there. "Michelle?" he knocked on the door, twitching.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:29 pm

"What," Michelle answered, having been lying in the bed, unable to sleep.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:03 am

Matthew twitched, almost tempted to curse at her. He bit his tongue however and approached her. "You'll be going home...Jasmine is staying here..it's too dangerous for you here." he said, staring her down and hoping fear would take over. However, knowing women, she'll do the exact opposite. She'll fight, argue, the works.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:19 am

"I'm not going without my neice," she frowned up at him. She was afraid, but she didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:50 pm

"Sorry, but it's more dangerous you being here than in your home..." Matthew said, acting on his quick reflexes and covering her mouth as he wiped her memories and made sure to keep his hand clamped over her nose and mouth. Once she passed out, he sighed and picked her up, hauling her over his shoulder as he left the compound in a vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:18 am

Michelle was obviously no match for a vampire. Though she struggled, he succeeded in wiping her memories.

Jasmine sat and "watched" the episode from the next room. She cried a little, sad that her only remaining family was carried away unconcious, though she was glad she would be safe. That was the main thing at this point. They would both be where they belonged. Gabrielle, who was sitting with her, held her hand tightly to let her know she was there for her. "Thank you," Jasmine whispered, squeezing her hand back gently. It warmed her to know the women she barely knew were so welcoming and supportive of her, treated her like their own sister.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Matthew sighed, feeling that there were others of course in the room. Still, he carried her out without a problem. Surely Jasmine understood their measures. She had to. It was becoming an ugly word out there, a blood thirsty world where even the brother next to you could be a minion or turn rogue. It was sad times indeed for The Order and he didn't want a part of it. It was an hour and a half before he came back, looking around for Jasmine in particular. He was sure she'd want an explanation maybe as to how he went about making her aunt cooperate, maybe. "Jasmine?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:49 pm

"Yeah," she yawned, jumping awake from the disturbance of the quiet place. "Whasswrong," she rubbed her face to wake herself up so she'd be coherent enough to understand.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:22 am

Matthew raised a brow as he saw her shadow from the bedroom. He sighed, walking in and pretty sure she was under the covers. "You saw me taking your aunt, didn't you?" he asked, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:12 am

"Yeah," she nodded, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Is she okay now," she asked him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Matthew nodded, clearing his throat. "Yeah, she should be. Someone stayed nearby to make sure all is well for the night." he replied, looking at her. "So...did Lucan come by?" he asked, knowing he must've had a word with her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:45 pm

She nodded. "That's good. Yes, he did while I was eating."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Matthew nodded, looking away and huffing. What the hell could have Lucan said? Better yet, what was going on in that head of his? He turned away, but not without saying goodnight. "Sleep well, I'll be going now." he said, leaving the room. He could always come back later if she needed assistance. But as he walked away, an eerie feeling washed over him. Something sinister was afoot. But of course, they've always been in danger, however, this time..it felt different. He was sure the others felt the same.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:02 pm

She nodded. "Goodnight, Matthew. Thank you for your help. I'm sorry my aunt was difficult," she apologized again for the last remaining family she had.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Matthew went on to speak with the warriors and Lucan. They were all meeting up just to discuss what was happening elsewhere besides in their little city. So far, another darkhaven has fallen to ruins, being attacked from the inside it seemed as there was more blood shed than bodies collected. "It appears that we are at a full on war with someone or something. I wouldn't be surprised if that ancient wasn't truly dead. It had disappeared in an avalanche..but that was it. Either way, someone is trying to get us to respond and bring the rest of our people on their knees...So, the idea that we need to initiate is..some of you will have to go investigate the recent attack, whatever remains of that darkhaven. Any volunteers?" he asked, looking at all the men. It was going to be a long night...
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Jasmine couldn't sleep, no matter how much she tossed and turned. She sighed, sitting up. She sensed the vampires all sitting together, as well as their mates. Judging by the heartbeats and how the women were frowning, she didn't think it was good. She got up and decided to feel her way there, though it would take her quite some time. She bumped into more walls than she could count. She woudn't be surprised if she had bruises all over at this point.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Matthew blinked when he heard a few bumps going around before Jasmine then made it into the room. He coughed, sensing Lucan's eyes on him. He could already guess that he was being cursed at without abandon. He walked over to her, though the conversation was still going on, and held her arm. "You could've yelled or something....Either way, did you need anything?" he asked quietly, feeling a bit inadequate for not having checked on her sooner.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 pm

"I couldn't sleep," she said, feeling embarrassed and brushing off her clothes. "Everyone 'looked' upset, so I came to see what was going on. I'm sorry I interrupted."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Matthew was glad she was wearing regular pajamas or else it would've been awkward indeed. "It's no problem." he said, shaking his head. She really must've been lonely though, and curious as to what was going on. "Matthew, let her in on this. This concerns the mates and those without as well. You know that." Lucan ordered, motioning for him to bring her closer. Matthew grunted and brought her to the table so to hear what was going on. "Rio, Nikolai, and Tegan. You three go on ahead, then report to us and we'll send the others if need be. Soon as possible.." he told the three, although their mates weren't happy they understood to a point.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Jasmine studied each of their bodies, memorizing them so she could watch from where she was. She had a limited range, but she assumed they weren't going out of the city. "What's going on that you have to go up there," she asked out of curiosity. "Did another attack happen?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Lucan nodded. "Yes, to one of the darkhavens outside of the city. It just seems that this war is never ending. We've encountered more rogues and minions lately and it's odd how it's just a constant flow of these two groups. Something's going to happen...I know it. We need to investigate the ruined darkhaven and see just what this is meaning for our race. Whoever is doing this...either wants complete dominance or is completely mad." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:52 pm

She frowned, thinking. "If there's a constant flow, it would seem someone is making them at the same rate you're getting rid of them," she observed. "But what kind of evidence would you find in the ruins?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only   Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Breed [2.0] Steph and Me only
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next