The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:19 am

Meghan nodded her head then looked over at the clock, surprised by how long they had been talking. Her food was barely touched and she noticed out of the corner of her eye their waitress eying them down, waiting for one of them to ask for the check. "Well," she muttered, laughing a bit. "It seems that we've been talking for almost two hours."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:01 pm

" Oh my!" he laughed. " Wow it doesn't even seem like its been 2 hours!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Meghan smiled. "That means that we've been having a good time." She apologetically called for the waitress and asked for the check as well as a box, knowing that they had overstayed their walk. Meghan finally caved in and let Sam pay for the bill and then left with him once everything was taken care of. As they got into the car she smiled and put on the radio.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:41 pm

" Anything else you wanna do before this wonderful night comes to an unfortunate end? " he said. He was having a great time and wish the date didn't have to end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:49 pm

"Hmm," she said, looking out at the inky black sky with it's array of stars. "How about we star gaze for a little?" She drove until they reached the park and then got out of the car, thought she left the radio on. Laying down in the cool green grass she looked up at the stars, enjoying the music in the background.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:53 am

He came beside her and layed down. " This night has been perfect." he said " Though I can't recall what the movie was about" he laughed happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 am

"There was a movie?" Meghan teased, looking over at him and kissing him. As she pulled away she blushed a bit but was happy with herself for doing it. "This is a really clear night. We're pretty lucky." she commented, trying to spot out some of the constellations.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:55 am

" Very lucky" He said leaning over her. He put one hand by her left arm and he kept his nearest arm with hers and he held himself up like he was doing push ups. He leaned down and kissed her romantcialy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:31 am

She looked up at him as he loomed over her, his face shadowy. Her face was relaxed and she wore a smile, breathing in as he leaned down to kiss her. Meghan reached up a hand to his cheek and kissed him back, closing her eyes and breathing in contently.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:15 am

He smiled into the kiss. He knew they would have a wonderful relationship years to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Pulling away she looked at him softly and then smiled. Perhaps it was a bit too soon to be imagining themselves together years from now (it was still their first date after all) but she could tell that this would be the first of many dates. She was even considering asking him to go to the junior prom with her as her plus one.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:35 am

Why not think of more dates to come? It was always nice to plan ahead and day dream. He smiled gently and kissed her once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Meghan kissed him back, her cheeks a soft pink. Gently wrapping her arms around him she pulled him a bit closer, deciding that it wouldn't hurt them to be just a bit more passionate with one another. They wouldn't become like the couple in the back of the movie theater.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:47 pm

He smiled and kissed her back. being a little romantic wasn't hurting anything. Sam caressed her cheek with his hand gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Eventually they needed to go back home. Meghan held hands with him a little longer than she normally did before letting go and watching as he walked into his house. When she was sure that he was safe she went to her own house and went inside. After a long, warm shower she went to bed and dreamt of him and their date.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:03 am

Sam showered and sighed. He didn't want the date to end. He crawled into his bed au natural and put his head under his pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:54 am

Meghan got up early the next morning and quickly showered and ate breakfast. Taking out a book from her bookshelf she went outside on to the front porch and sat on the porch swing and started to read. It was gloriously warm and sunny outside and she knew that summer vacation was just around the corner.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:46 am

Saturday, He woke up and groaned for a bit as he rubbed his eyes. he sat up and the sheets fell from his chest and bunched up around his waist. He got up and pulled his boxers on and went to the shower to relief his usual problems. He got out and got dressed for the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Meghan was looking forward to a lazy day. She had already done her homework the night before and would be free for the rest of the weekend aside from studying a bit for an upcoming history exam. Yawning as she turned the page she glanced over at Sam's house and smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Sam was sitting down to a bowl of cereal and a glass of apple juice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:36 pm

After another half an hour or so of reading Meghan got up from the porch, placing her book down on the swing. It was too early to go visit him and besides it would look very clingy of her if she did. Walking into the house to grab her keys she drove off to run a few errands.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Sam cleaned his bowl and then went to mow the lawn and pull weeds out of the driveway cracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:53 pm

Meghan arrived back home just about the time he had finished pulling the weeds from the driveway. "Hey," she said, smiling as she got out of the car. "What are you doing?" she asked, leaning back against the door and watching him thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:35 am

" Clearing out the driveway and doing lawn chores" he said'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:35 pm

"Sounds like fun." she teased, starting to take some of the groceries from the back seat. "How about I put these groceries away and then I help you out?" she suggested, looking at him from over one of the brown paper bags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next