The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:06 pm

(You mean Damien :giggle And skip.)

The sound of shrieking filled the delievery room as Lizzy's body prepared itself for the final push. Her face was red and splotchy and she had sweat running down her spine as the doctor's told her to keep going, to push one more time. Lizzy's hand was around Marcus's, squeezing tightly as she pushed. Soon the sound of a baby crying filled the room, though Lizzy also had tears running down her cheeks from the pain.

She hadn't known just how much childbirth hurt and despite leaving her family after her father's explosion after learning she was pregnant she still missed her mother and wished that she was there. Panting softly and wiping at a few tears (tears of pain but also of loneliness) she looked over to the baby, who was now being cleaned by the doctor's.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Marcus was still in the semi good guy phase of his life. He had texted her mother when Lizzy had gone into labor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Carmella had been surprised to recieve a text from Marcus, especially when Lizzy had been working so hard to cut down any means of communication between her and her family. Once she had heard that Lizzy was in labor she had quickly packed her bags, gotten ahold of Darrick and the kids and drove off to meet her. She knew that Lizzy probably wouldn't be pleased to see everyone all at once so she had told the family to get a motel room and stay there until she called them. She was now waiting for Lizzy in the waiting room.

Lizzy breathed in shakily and grunted when the baby was placed in her arms. He was so small, with a few wisps of brown hair. "Marcus," she groaned, her voice strained. "He looks just like you." The nurses helped her as she started to sit up and she looked down at the baby softly. "So, you're the one who's been kicking me at night." she whispered, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Damien had decided to come with his mother. He generally had some contact with his sister. Things were still a shakey process of rebonding. They were after all twins. Damien had flowers and a little teddy for the baby. While he wasn't fond of Marcus he repected him and lizzy. Deren was with his mother back at the hotel. He was being fussy today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Lizzy groaned softly and closed her eyes for a few minutes. Her pregnancy had been difficult without her mother's help and Marcus's inability to sympathize with her pain since he was a man. She was exhausted and now that she felt the baby's weight in her arms she felt frightened. At that moment she didn't know that Damien and Carmella were there and she felt very alone.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:57 am

Marcus had tried his best to help. He just was inexperianced with these things, being an only child in his family. " I have a surprise for you Lizzy..." he said gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Now that the baby had been taken away from her Lizzy felt a cold rush of emotion in her body, leaving her bitter and depressed. She wasn't sure how she felt about this baby and if she genuinely even felt love for her first child, something which terrified her. What was wrong with her? How could she not love her child? It was her child! Something so precious and so pure that both she and Marcus had brought into this world! Looking up at him, her face was blank. "Hmm?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Markus opened the door for Lizzy's mother to come in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Carmella walked in slowly, a bit nervous to see her daughter after such a long period of time. She knew that in a way she was offering the olive branch, being the bridge that would need to be crossed in order for everyone else to be able to see Lizzy again. "Lizzy," she said softly, walking over to her daughter. Lizzy looked so tired and there was something listless in her eyes that worried Carmella.

"Mom." Lizzy mumbled, looking over at her mother thoughtlessly. "I'm surprised to see you." While a part of her was happy to see her mother after such a long and stressful time she was also feeling too depressed to be able to fully be happy. "How are you? How is everyone else?" she started to sit up in the bed until her mother rested her hand on her chest and told her to rest.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Damien was axiously waiting to see his twin sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Their meeting was at first silent and awkward before Lizzy finally felt the emotions bubble over and the tears form in her eyes. She rested her head against her mother's chest and cried softly while her mother stroked her hair. It had been such a long time since she had seen her mom and she missed her, as well as her family. "Are the others here?" she asked softly, still crying a bit. Carmella nodded her head and told her yes, leading to more crying from Lizzy, though it was out of happiness.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Marcus smiled softly. Even back then he still had a good heart. It would be the years after that things would become rigid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Once Carmella had gotten Lizzy to calm down she excused herself to call everyone else back at the motel to let them know that it was alright for them to come and see Lizzy, though they would have to understand that it would be a short visit since Lizzy was exhausted and needed her rest. While her mother did this Lizzy sighed softly to herself and looked over to Marcus and opening her arms, wanting to hug him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:25 am

Marcus smiled coming over and hugged her. " Rest, hun" he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:17 am

"I left them all behind for you," she whispered softly, holding on to him tightly. "Thank you for bringing them back." Lizzy thought back to the fight that she'd had with her father which had resulted in her leaving home, never even stopping to clean out most of the things from her room to bring to Marcus's apartment. She had said harsh things to him and she wondered if he would be able to forgive her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:08 pm

" They love you. And your brother is very anxious to see you and his " precious nephew" " Marcus chuckled and kissed her forehead and lips. " your dad is here too. He's waiting for everyone to see you then he'll see you last. He felt it was more fitting"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Lizzy nodded her head when hearing her father's arrangment and then looked up when the door opened. She smiled seeing all of the faces of her family that she had left behind nearly a year ago. First she hugged her younger brother and sister and then endured several kisses and squeezes from her twin brother who was beyond ecstatic to be reunited with his twin.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:14 pm

" Look at your hair. its so pretty" Damien said smiling. " Oh gosh Lizzy!" He hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Unlike the crew cut that Lizzy had proudly sported since she had been 14 years old, Lizzy had allowed her hair to grow long a few months into the pregnancy. It had been a very long time since her hair had reached shoulder length and it was growing it nicely, very soft and fluffy, though at the current time it was stringy and sweaty from giving birth. "Oh, Damien." Lizzy laughed, hugging him back.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:37 pm

" I missed you soo much Lizzy!' Damien smiled happily. " OH! I got you a congrats gift." he handed her a locket with the picture of them as kids and her kissing his cheek and he whinning about it. He left the other side open for her to place any picture she would like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:43 am

"I remember this..." Lizzy said, looking over at the picture thoughtfully. Laughing a bit, she kissed her brothers cheek and then rested against the pillows. She was happy to see her family after such a long time, but she knew that she needed to see her father now to make peace with him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:11 am

Damien smiled brightly as he sat down as Darrick walked in quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Carmella had slowly started to usher everyone else out of the room, knowing that Darrick needed some alone time with his daughter. Ever since Lizzy had walked out those nine months ago her husband had been torn up, blaming himself that they weren't there to help their oldest daughter pick out clothes for the baby, or go to monthly checkups. The two needed to make peace not only for their sake of the family but for the sake of one another. The apple never did fall far from the tree and they were two of a kind.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Darrick laid eyes on her trying to hold back the tears. Tears of the memories of his little girl. His precious baby. He always saw her as that cute little blonde baby that always slept on his chest on the couch during a football game, the little girl who always wanted to toss the ol pig skin in the backyard while her brother would be baking with his mom. Darrick had a very soft spot for the twins. They were his first babies.

" Lizzy." he said his throat dry. He was all choked up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:21 pm

"Hey, Stranger." Lizzy said, looking up from Emmett and over at her father. She could hear the pain in his voice, though it sounded wrong to her. While her mother had always been the great matriarch of the family her father had always been the strong pillar that had kept everything in place. To hear him sound so weak and tired was just wrong. "Have you seen your grandson yet? This is Emmett." she said softly, carefully holding Emmett's hand and making him wave at his grandfather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~   My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Past Will Not Haunt Me ~Private~
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next