The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Song and a Rhyme

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

A Song and a Rhyme - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Nathaniel sighed, chuckling and smiling with mischief. "I never disappoint." he mused, deciding to throw all to the wind and not give a damn just as she did. He kissed her passionately, pressing against her and knowing that this was just as sinful as any other sin. They both wouldn't go to heaven definitely. Still, he was already a devil anyway, and he didn't give a damn. He just didn't want to lose her...he didn't. Pulling away from her lips, he used his free hand to separate her legs and get himself in between. "You've no idea how badly I've been hoping to do this again with you.." he chuckled, kissing her neck softly and continuing his advances.
Back to top Go down

A Song and a Rhyme - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:16 pm

As he kissed her Mandy only thought back briefly to only a few nights ago when she had been with Simon and he had comforted her. He was not like Daniel with hot kisses that sent her blood rushing. Oh, no. Simon had been gentle, shy in some ways still at being with her. While Daniel knew what excited her (or at least knew how to bs his way through it) Simon was always testing things, only doing what made her feel good, not even expecting much back in return. Shaking thoughts of him from her head she kissed Daniel back, her breathing heavy as she trailed kisses down his neck. As she felt him part her legs she panted softly and nodded her head. "I can only imagine.." she whispered.

(I suppose we bring this to PM?)
Back to top Go down

A Song and a Rhyme
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8