The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No one could see this one coming...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Miles
Admin / Dungeon Master
Admin / Dungeon Master
Miles

No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:40 pm

" Towards the back, its deserted today so we should be able to get the perfect seats in the back middle " He felt much more comfortable now and wasn't as nervous as before
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:45 pm

Sam nodded. "sounds good," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
Miles
Admin / Dungeon Master
Admin / Dungeon Master
Miles

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:48 pm

They took their seats, george slipped a hand around sam's shoulder as they settled in to await the start of the movie
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Sam blushed slightly, smiling as she leaned against him, getting more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin / Dungeon Master
Admin / Dungeon Master
Miles

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Later... After the movie, they met back at sam's house. "that was fun, we should hang out more often..." George blushed a bit as the words left his lips, they'd kinda slipped out.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:58 pm

She laughed. "We hang out like every day," she reminded him. "Well, every other day. But still," she smiled. "It was fun."
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin / Dungeon Master
Admin / Dungeon Master
Miles

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:00 pm

"yea..." George smiled he felt warm and comfortable now, not nervous at all. "umm... I was wondering... If you don't mind I mean... going out with me?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:02 pm

She felt her cheeks turn pink, but she decided to act herself in answering instead of being shy. "Only if you don't mind going out with me," she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin / Dungeon Master
Admin / Dungeon Master
Miles

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:04 pm

He smiled, and pulled her in close, giving her a deep kiss. "what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:08 pm

She blushed and was only able to nod in response to his question.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin / Dungeon Master
Admin / Dungeon Master
Miles

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 am

He hugged her tightly not wanting the moment to end
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:24 am

Baffled, confused, shy, and flattered, Sam hid her face in his chest as she clung to him. Although she was all those things, she was mostly happy and content. Being in his arms seemed right. Somehow, deep in her, she knew this was mean to be.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin / Dungeon Master
Admin / Dungeon Master
Miles

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:41 pm

The next afternoon George is busy in his kitchen, cooking up a meal that he hoped would impress sam
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Meanwhile, Sam was trying to coordinate what she was going to wear. It was a date...right? Dress up? Dress down? She was stressing herself as she changed clothes over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin / Dungeon Master
Admin / Dungeon Master
Miles

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:52 pm

George finished the deserts, putting them in the freezer to cool down while he finished the main course and appetizers
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Sam finally decided on jeans and a cute shirt - somewhere in between dressing up and dressing down, but still being appropriate for a date. She kept her wavy hair down to cover her shoulders and finished with adding bracelets and a necklace to match the colors of her outfit. She pulled out her cell phone and texted his.

Sorry, I'm already late Sad On my way now she said and grabbed her keys.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin / Dungeon Master
Admin / Dungeon Master
Miles

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:02 am

He didn't even hear his phone go off, he was half way through finishing the main course, appetizers sat cooling on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:04 am

She arrived at his place within minutes and knocked on the door. She could smell a faint scent of food coming from the cracks in his door - it smelled delicious. She couldn't help but smile. He'd always made such good food.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin / Dungeon Master
Admin / Dungeon Master
Miles

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:05 am

George jumped when he heard the knocking, he quickly set down the finished main course and rushed to the door. "sorry about the wait, I was putting the last touches on the meal" he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:07 am

She returned the smile happily. "it's okay. Wasn't but a few seconds. God, it smells delicious! What happened to me helping," she teased him.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin / Dungeon Master
Admin / Dungeon Master
Miles

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:09 am

He chuckled "well I would've enjoyed your help, but you appear to be late!" he teased back
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:11 am

Her cheeks turned pink. "I didn't know what to wear, okay? I literally put on every piece of clothing I own."
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin / Dungeon Master
Admin / Dungeon Master
Miles

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:38 pm

He waved her excuses to the side, " I'm just teasing hun, its ok " George gave her a big hug, " I hope your drive wasn't to bothersome? I know live kind of out of the way. "
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:03 am

She hugged him back, smiling. "Nah, it's fine," she grinned up at him. "so, what's for supper?"
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin / Dungeon Master
Admin / Dungeon Master
Miles

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:06 am

" well I whipped up some stuffed mushrooms for starters, and a bunch of cheese bread of course. For dinner I've got a lobster alfredo type pasta. and for desert a strawberry cheesecake. whatdya think? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one could see this one coming...   No one could see this one coming... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

No one could see this one coming...
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next